I Want You Here With Me

I Want You Here With Me

The O'Jays 542,079 views.

All I want is for you to come back in my life and be part of every journey that I take.

All I want is for you to be right here, healing me with your affection, taking good care of my worries, replacing my destructive thoughts with the good ones.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

1 4

Time zone:

12,555 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

I want you to love ️ me I want you to hold me I want you to keep me Close to you.

The O'Jays were inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2004, and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2005.

The O'Jays are an American R&B group (from Canton, Ohio, USA) formed in 1963 and one of the seminal Philly soul groups.

Get track

Here right now I'm breaking now Without your love ️ .

“Here With Me” is a single and the first collaboration from Marshmello and synth-pop trio CHVRCHES.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

5:00.

I want you here with me I don't want your memory in my head, no I want you here with me [Bridge] Well, I saw you in a restaurant the other day And instead of walkin' towards you, I … 12,555

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

I Want You Back Here With Me / Memories 5:26.

The O'Jays - I Want You Here With Me Lyrics.

The O'Jays are an American R&B group (from Canton, Ohio, USA) formed in 1963 and one of the seminal Philly soul groups. I want you to need me I want you to miss me I want you to kiss me Like you do.

All I want is your smile that never fails to give me hope in this life.

City Of Ryde Da Exhibition, Airbnb San Antonio Tx, Luxury Hotels Near Mâcon, France, Joel Gretsch Net Worth, Bad Bunny T-shirt Yhlqmdlg, Superman Party Invitations, Andre Hall Spouse, What Is Maurizio Arrivabene Doing Now, Hawaiian Goddess Of The Moon, Aries Spears - Accents, Pet Friendly Houses For Rent Greeneville, Tn, Can Pigeon Poop Kill You, Stargate Universe Season 3 Episode 1, Italian Sausalito Restaurants, Dusk To Dawn Light Bulb Problems, Istanbul To Izmir, Kailey Alexandra Levy 2020, Ubs Internship Americas, Sancia Meaning In Tamil, Turkey Trade Statistics, Using The Same Cutting Board For Raw Chicken And Raw Beef Is Called, Hangar 24 Orange Wheat Calories, Lemonade In Winter ActivitiesR2D2 Happy Birthday, Percy And Aphrodite Get Married Fanfiction, Doom Eternal Tyrant Glory Kill, Lego Happy Birthday Gif, Things To Do In Havana, Guam Currency To Philippine Peso, Boycott American Gods, Giant Names Norse, Hopewell Va Shooting Yesterday, Happy Birthday Brother Quotes, Somalia Natural Resources Map, Edmodo App For Mac, Ashley Mcbryde Biography, Jason Campbell Bears, Party Girl Tiktok Song Dance, Paulina Vega Height, Class For Expectant Mothers Crossword, Panama Real Estate, Triton Router And Table Combo, Umea, Sweden Map, Ben Wheatley Director Twitter, Tyler Perry's Young Dylan, Walmart Cake Toppers Birthday, Burke And Herbert Customer Service, Lucifer Sam Meaning,

Comments ( 0 )

I Want You Here With Me