Lego inspired cake

Lego inspired cake

[description=Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. Multiple multi-coloured mini blocks make for another great LEGO-inspired birthday cake. We would love to hear what you thought about this post and feel free to suggest content you would like to see ! The overall effect is the multi-tiered cake that looks as through it is made from the tiny building blocks.

:-)

The quirky cake was made by London-based company 'Cupcakes by SJ,' and it puts a sweet twist on the classic childhood toy.

She's also a creative mom of two, published author, content creator, graphic designer, freelance photographer, magazine editor and unconditional party lover.

View this post on Instagram.

Here’s the McVeigh LEGO brick cake that inspired Sideserf’s edible cake. We made LEGO window decorations from I also am inordinately proud of the LEGO utensil holder I made! If we had a LEGO brick shortage I was prepared to sacrifice my creation… but it’s been almost 5 months and I still haven’t had the heart to take it apart!To wrap the birthday boy’s presents, I stuck LEGO bricks onto plain white paper using double-sided tape.We love LEGO, and I foresee more LEGO parties in our future.

Must be 18 years or older to purchase online. Jan 19, 2016 - LEGO-Themed Cake - A couple in the UK just fulfilled the dream of nearly every child by ordering a custom LEGO-themed cake for their wedding. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS and MIXELS are trademarks and copyrights of the LEGO Group.

(pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/birdsparty/) This is so easy, it's cheeky to even call it a tutorial!

(facebook=https://www.facebook.com/birdparty) LEGO Inspired Cake: I’m the first to admit I could never be a baker! Lego Inspired Parties

[img=https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rgs8z050PyY/WunXdXzZ5VI/AAAAAAAAxjc/qiDi9XqWXLwHWPcat9CjHUSxy-f2PaTNgCK4BGAYYCw/s277/P1470392.JPG] Skip the countless mini bricks and opt for a cake that offers simplicity and elegance.

(youtube=http://www.youtube.com/birdspartytricks) ©2020 The LEGO Group.

Materials needed: * Printable brick shaped cut-outs * Paper straws * Baker's twine * Sticky tape or hot glue * Wooden skewers * And a cake, of course.

(twitter=http://twitter.com/birdsparty) (instagram=http://instagram.com/birdsparty) View this post on Instagram. Her party ideas and photos have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, Parenting Magazine, Celebrate Magazine, All You Magazine, Elle Decor and MarthaStewart.com. This slab of LEGO bricks (made with 331 bricks to be exact) is certainly a labour of love! This is so easy, it's cheeky to even call it a tutorial! Lego cake. If you have any other ideas to add, please leave a comment! But I tried my best and kept my LEGO inspired cake simple with a rectangle shaped base, with Oreo cookies on top to resemble a LEGO brick. Months before my son’s fifth birthday, he began talking about having a LEGO party. She also regularly creates content for brands such as PBS Parents, HGTV, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Pillsbury, PayPal, Sony, Sizzix, Mars, Hellmann's, Cultura France and Danone to name a few.] Tie the twine to the paper straws, and slot the straws over the skewers to hide them. A post shared by Chris McVeigh (@powerpig) on May 3, 2015 at 9:18am PDT.

Print your cut-out bricks onto cardstock and cut. Insert the wooden skewers into your cake. WeOur LEGO inspired invitations is  orange because that’s my son’s favorite color (print out your own LEGO invitation here)We kept it simple: our floor was covered with LEGO bricks, so I let that be the main decoration! [name=Cristina Riches aka Bird] LEGO Wrapping Ideas: To wrap the birthday boy’s presents, I stuck LEGO bricks onto plain white paper using double-sided tape. Lego Inspired Cake, Cupcakes and Cake-pops Lego Head Cake Lego Block Cake Lego Blocks Cake Lego Ninjago Cupcakes Lego Head Cake Lego Head Cake Lego Men Cupcakes Lego Lunch Boxes Lego Head Cake … Stick them to a length of twine with tape or hot glue at the back. Print your cut-out bricks onto cardstock and cut.

Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Lego cake. Thanks for stopping by ! The wedding cake itself features a series of edible LEGO bricks made from colorful hand-molded fondant. Learn to decorate a Lego Cake in style with this easy DIY Lego Inspired Cake Bunting using party printables for your birthday celebrations! A post shared by Chris McVeigh (@powerpig) on Feb 17, 2014 at 3:02pm PST. LEGO System A/S, DK-7190 Billund, Denmark. Find and save ideas about lego cake on Pinterest. DIY Lego Inspired Cake Bunting.

P&g Rejection Email, How Tall Is Dallin H Oaks, Lanett Police Department, Friends Complete Series (blu-ray Amazon), Siena Agudong Disney Channel, Americo Provider Portal, Etruscan Alphabet Chart, Alberto Fernández Platform, Gadsden Al To Birmingham Al, Clayton, Ga Weather Hourly, Weather Kingsport Tn Wcyb, Raphael Semmes House, Jason Trost, Smarkets, How To Pasteurize Duck Eggs, Morris Plains, Nj Map, Bank Card Packaging, Birthday Love Gif, The Study At University City Parking, Utah Jazz Logo 2020, Cortland County New York Breaking News, No One Has To Know, Clostridium Perfringens Characteristics, Impulse Cast Season 2, Allstate Motor Club Discounts, Yoda Cake Ideas, David Slade Black Mirror, Glee The Quarterback Full Episode, Geordie Greig Remain, Deepdale Preston Shops, Holiday Inn Express Fenton, MO, Brian Lewerke Draft, New Rams Helmet, Ikea Schaumburg Phone Number, Paul Belmondo Driver, Caitlin's Way Season 3, Soccer In Madrid, Childfund Alliance Staff, Max Torina Wikipedia, Tau Protein Parkinson's, Devore Ledridge Shows, Kodak Black Quote, How To Pronounce 'pathology ', Vixx Leo Discharge Date, Yanni Nostalgia Mp3, Wnba Twitter Live Stream, Does Sweden Have A Military, Small Timer Online, Tazewell, Va Real Estate, The Pervert's Guide To Ideology Watch Online 123movies, Is Ben Flajnik Married, Graceland Season 4, Hudson Hawk 123movies, Animal Crossing Pumpkin, April Greiman Designs, Cowboy Cartoon Series, App Store - Kajabi, Tv Tropes Percy Jackson Musical, Kumon Pay Rates Uk, Victory 2 Assault Buster Gundam, Lisa Laflamme Hair Now, Krispy Kreme Menu, Brave Iced Rolls, Limousin, France Map, Lost Roblox Hack, Joel Gretsch Net Worth, Great Stupa Vegetarian Festival, Baby Size By Week, Tyler Zeller 2019,

Comments ( 0 )

Lego inspired cake