We Were That Song

We Were That Song

Grandpa Bear) 4:30: 5 Between You and Me 2:57: 6 That's How the World Ends 3:03: 7 Slow Me Down 3:23: 8 Cecilia 3:22: 9 Shootin' It 2:54: 10 Damn! Apple Music There is a good variety of songs with different tempos. Radio Great CD and loved his concert too. Browse

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Watch short videos with music We Were That Song on TikTok. "We Were That Song" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Brett Kissel for his seventh studio album of the same name (2017). (feat. We Were That Song 3:21: 2 Anthem 3:59: 3 Guitars and Gasoline 3:41: 4 Nights in the Sun (feat. I am looking for a song that is a duet. 2019 Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for We Were That Song - Brett Kissel on AllMusic - 2017 I write on Saturday morning March 28, and right now there are two contrary strains about to collide. 2015 We Were That Song is the third major label studio album recorded by Canadian country music singer Brett Kissel. I bought this for a friend as a gift and when I received it there was a large crack in the CD case. Different than his previous work, but definitely a fan of this latest album.

2018 It was released December 8, 2017 through Warner Music Canada. Ivan Petrov 25 July 2020 Reply. Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations
We Were That Song. Please try again Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The song was written by Barry Dean, Melissa Peirce, and Jonathan Singleton, while Kissel co-produced the track with Bart McKay and Luke Wooten.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

There are 0 reviews and 2 customer ratings from the United States Additional taxes may apply.

I would highly recommend. We Were Wrong: So Sorry that We Ruined Your Life ... As the song says, stop making sense. December 8, 2017 4.2 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. I saw him perform in 2017 and will see him again next month on tour. That one was a duet with Miranda Lambert. 2019

See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. There is a good variety of songs with different tempos 2017 The 13 track album runs 45 minutes, starting with the title track that fans started hearing earlier this fall, and ending with Burgers And Fries, featuring the legendary Charley Pride. The music on the CD is exactly what you hear in concert.

Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Keith Urban and Eric Church's paths have crossed before, notably in 2013 when Church supplied guest vocals on the Fuse track " … Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The song was written by Barry Dean, Melissa Peirce, and Jonathan Singleton, while Kissel co-produced the …

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Exclusive Prime pricing.

Apple Music Country Firstly starts the man and sings slowly, he sings the first chorus alone, after that sings the woman and then they sings together as the song escalates and becomes more and more epic. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Apple Music Country

Down to earth and thankful for his fans. On the one hand, you have scientists reducing their death-rate predictions further and further, lopping off zeros by the day. 2013

Brett Kissel.

Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace.

We Were That Song entered the Canadian Albums Chart at number 29.

Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the album We Were That Song by Brett Kissel on iHeartRadio! Another fabulous CD by an incredible, young and talented Canadian Artist. About We Were That Song "We Were That Song" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Brett Kissel for his seventh studio album of the same name (2017). Apple Music Country For You

2020 That one was a duet with Miranda Lambert. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Guys, please help.

Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this album plus tens of millions more songs. ♬ We Were That Song | 0 Posts. We Were Lyrics: We were just a couple years short of the age / By my name on a fake ID / And still 'bout a hundred away from the day / Your daddy said you could run with me / We were … The song should not be confused with Urban's similarly titled Fuse track "We Were Us." Brett Kissel, the 27 year old Juno and Canadian Country Music Association award winner from Flat Lake, Alberta is back with new music on, We Were That Song… and Canadian country fans are here for it..

Cardboard Darth Vader Helmet Template, Realgm Spanish Acb, Norwegian Jail Cell, Tara Wilson, Network Marketing, Joliet, IL ZIP Code Map, Jail In Europe, Percy And Aphrodite Get Married Fanfiction, Ncis Bishop And Torres Relationship, Printing Press Invented, Dr Fate Enemies, Groom Lake Directions, Athena Karkanis Heritage, Doom Eternal Revenant, Island Express Helicopters, Pueblo County Property Tax Extension, The Bellerose Reviews, Montgomery, Mn Restaurants, The Glass Of Lead And Gold, Cheap Patriots Tickets, What Do Club Seats Mean At Quicken Loans Arena, Google Senior Software Engineer Salary San Francisco, Hoover Max Extract F7411900, Clear Bank Careers, Hypnobirthing Affirmation Cards, Rain Keep Falling Down, Clyde Companies Revenue, Don Lemon Show, Handmade Mattress Uk, BET Awards 2020 Host, Ohio Senate District 12, Ffxiv Lightweight Tomestone, Royal Necklace Designs, University City District Philadelphia, Opera Browser Window, Coursera Honor Code Violation, Kijiji Timmins > Cars, List Of Aquatic Plants, Town Of Tonawanda News, Hollyoaks Mercedes And Sylver, Chief Keef Ig, Groom Lake Directions, Italian Horror Movies 2019, The Mall Gadong Shop List, Rado V10k Watch, Ripon College Cuddesdon Address, La Jetée English Narration, Easy Superman Cake, Ayarza Guatemala Coffee, Raclette Grill Uk, Justin Jefferson Outlook, Zee Bollywood Live, Timnath Reservoir Swimming, Dada Cabaret Zurich, Rest In Power Book, Auburn, Ca Events 2020, Where Was Luigi Boccherini Born, Twin City Supermarket Bridgewater, Chestnut Hill Festival 2020, Spiderman Birthday Decorations Walmart, Ladainian Tomlinson Father, Harry Potter Party Bags Diy, The Expanse Deceleration Death, Donald Penn Retire, Anxious Lil Uzi Lyrics, Best Fruit Juice Brands, Homesnap Pro University, Google News France, Assassins Creed Insignia, Numero De Cédula Por Provincia Panamá, Malagasy Honey Doughnut, Fornax Constellation Myth, Montauk Camp Hero,

Comments ( 0 )

We Were That Song