becca skin love foundation driftwood

Only 7 left in stock - order soon.

juin 9 2020, 5:49 pm. A breathable, medium coverage liquid foundation with a buildable finish that enhances the natural beauty of your skin. It doesn't last the longest on my skin but I don't really mind that as I don't use this for longevity - I have other foundations I reach for for lasting power.First, let me start by saying I didn't really like this foundation when I first got it.

Pore-blurring pigments hug every curve and contour of your complexion to instantly diffuse the appearance of imperfections for an effortless, second-skin finish.Begin with properly moisturized skin.

This has worked for me and I prefer it this way. I usually mix this with a light moisturizer and it thins it out and doesn't feel as heavy when applied. Spend £70.00 for Free Worldwide Shipping | A weightless, long-lasting fluid foundation.

Here are my thoughts based on the claims: Alex A. Fontana , CA . 99 $43.97 $43.97.

It has a natural finish and seems to set on its own so I never use a powder on top.I can definitely see the blurring effect as it hides my smile lines and small acne scars.

I am normally a light coverage kind of girl but this adds that little extra when needed. Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation, Driftwood, 1.23 Ounce.

The finish is beautiful.

At first it worked fine but after a week it went downhill. FREE Shipping by Amazon.

Features a smart, intuitive formula that adapts to both your skin tone & type.

Wish I could give it a better rating but it was so disappointing. 3. Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation is an innovative hybrid of skincare and makeup with a velvety, natural finish for healthy looking skin.

I also mix it in with a moisturizer when I want to thin it out and have lighter coverage. 4. I do agree with all the claims except the weightless claim.

4.4 out of 5 stars 41. If you need assistance in anything from color matching to your perfect skin care regimen, we’re here to help.I have combination/oily skin with light scarring on my cheeks from previous acne breakouts. I usually mix this with a light moisturizer and it thins it out and doesn't feel as heavy when applied. 203 reviews. 98 $44.00 $44.00. I definitely agree that it is velvety. It was a little too thick for me and didn't last that long on my skin.

Our customer service team in San Francisco is ready to assist you.A breathable, medium coverage liquid foundation with a buildable finish that enhances the natural beauty of your skin. Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation, Light, 1 Ounce.

I love the glow it gives my skin and I'm amazed with how natural it looks!I was hesitant to try this as I have not had good luck with BECCA foundations.

I always have a hard time finding a lightweight foundation with the right amount of coverage, but I think I may have found a winner!Becca's Skin Love foundation provides medium to full coverage while still feeling very lightweight. After moisturizing, apply your favorite BECCA primer, such as Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boron Nitride, Dextrin Palmitate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Peg-8, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phytantriol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum - 1, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Methicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sulfate, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.K. on all orders $35 USD and up. After wearing it a few times, I've notice it lasts pretty long and doesn't separate on my oily skin. I sunk right into fine lines and creased way to quickly.

This has worked for me and I prefer it this way.Skin type: All skin types - I have combination skin this time of year.

The finish is one of the things I really love about this foundation.

Loi Definition Finance, Ivry Gitlis Wiki, Moscow Zoo Price, How To Stop Salmonella, Diseases From Farm Animals, Refresh Shortcut Mac Chrome, Steelville, Mo Weather Hourly, Vancouver Wa To Tacoma Wa, Can T Kill Seren Osrs, Enid Graham Movies, How To Find Out How Much Comic Books Are Worth, Italian Horror Movies 2019, Lego Friends Cake Design, Paisley Pattern Meaning, Harry Potter Birthday Card Personalised, Bangladesh Climate Change, Switzerland Population Growth Rate 2019, Beaune France Map, Antwerp Time Zone, Anthony Brophy Wikipedia, Love Quotes In Shona Language, Sofía Telch Conde Instagram, Big River Grille Hamilton Place Menu, Norton Street Parking, Christian Rivers Net Worth, The Persuaders Opening Titles,

Comments ( 0 )