city of edmonton salary disclosure

)In the interest of transparency, the ENWIN boards and senior executives have voluntarily consented to the disclosure of their remuneration.You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. This law does not apply to electricity distribution companies and their affiliates. t�X�bDx�KJؠ@˟?��;wt�Z�j��Ð�DE�1� i��C��. <> *H 3 0 obj In accordance with the Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act (PSSDA), the City of Windsor is making public the salaries and benefits paid to employees who earned $100,000 or more as reported on the Canada Revenue Agency T4 slip..

Overview. The information published includes the titles, salary ranges and information about pension and benefits provided.

]��d�������_��������p��[�H��E�U�X�����O���q��]:H�O��1cFr+����v����݋ �v���� ]~~~�nҤ ~ڨQ#���!�T�)���\o0` �1���ϳ����[��$Fݺu��e˖a~�;!��ɓG\o������>����K/�Xu_�t�Rǎa�(iG��R��ŋs/�Υ"��/����iu���������ӧ���M�>}���(�@�ԫWqr��1�S�9`x�� R-icf�R�H�=z�`㾁�9sZ�餁������K�����>�o���g�СCE�&O��a���E25e�{1}�t���k���A��k�n„ V�;i�Eu�� o��hŗw�؁�bQ���g���IRhӦ ~�3��7n�t���v�C�����+\�!_�:�`�a����? ]:����(��ܸq#y�I�b5��$�YIv���M�~��W _p�����U�^i��"c��L-AR@�K�ܺukb�����۳f�b;MWpH_���G�9��ק�"v����G�dd� ۷o��_�X1�:F�5u�T�(%����l��'6���1T�F:�lْS,��@�{���>Eu��B��P�#$ �9=cO0(o�*;�?��c6f̘��H!�q؃>���AI+F�-[6j �N�I�2't���:x#��`�ꎜۼys�1���)S�I�9p�3g��� 5���OD3�&�h7re�̔)S��M@S��ȑ#������^{M�9o� 9s�$#�d�,YҬY�5k�.\8_�|��O�b�F�Q�|y8�]���MNE��

<>

U�DҠ�ɷ���p�������pP�D��w��0^��� 9��^�]|��Ȕ�������pp5��5L��d��Ad��O�ړ�iӶ���Dϛ�-�(GF��Z�oJ���1-�M�q"�}a����*Bvǁ#�U��0��,3 �b"����.�/�GF�h�~�h1>�1��r X!�,�9�F��}��r-HbA)�^�{������\ ���:@DȚ࠻���;� endstream x��WMo1�G��c��Y�=���J4�R�H��t"�lI�?��Ҋ�&��C���z���i�p]M}�iӣ���^������

j"+NgW6���h�EC� �C��!C�}��mذ���~��n߾��+����? <> ��*FT�HQ�HUzG�ҋH��;(� ��w���\��d�,I&����kv23{�=O��3�Ll67�p� 7�pÍ������MHȒ%KPPP�L��k�n�P�ʕ�P�B�4.U"s��O=����lO�6M�/^��o�����������������&U��V��>}z>�q`���իW���ɑ#G���1€� k��!C>�T������ɓ[�l�vTTT�r��͛��O�h�"$$dʔ)E�����#[�lj�R�=��3j�]�v�s�Ξ={֬Ym���\�2cƌֵ:��t��|

9 0 obj The act requires organizations that receive public funding from the Province of Ontario to make public, by March 31 each year, the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees paid $100,000 or more in the previous calendar year. endobj

<> In accordance with the Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act (PSSDA), every year the City of Cambridge publishes a list of the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees paid $100,000 or more, per year.. View our past Public Sector Salary Disclosures: 2019 Public Sector Salary Disclosure; 2018 Public Sector Salary Disclosure To balance transparency with respecting the privacy of its employees, names and actual salaries are not published. stream

ENWIN is guided by the scope of disclosure demonstrated by these larger energy sector businesses, which, like ENWIN, are licensed and regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB. x��wxU�� %��BHBoA���t$ H/B�� <>

endobj endobj 8 0 obj Push button or hit the enter key to perform the search <> Please enable scripts and reload this page.

6 0 obj z��ء�a��x��8�'ys? Salaries posted anonymously by City of Edmonton employees. endobj endobj

Any other compensation will be reported on the next June's disclosure. In the fall in 2019, City Council voted to create a compensation disclosure list on an annual basis. endobj <> ��a�� 2 0 obj

<>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>>

ʢ!�� %PDF-1.5

%���� endobj [��xB�e��~��Tv=���.�Bp���g�� ��\� ֨�90�Nr����!�Ac�-�glAֈ��ph�.�/����������Ă��� -5k�T��j�Jm��6#����������7nl߾�[ ;w�,P� ����ڵk�:uƍ�N� 4 0 obj *q��(B_���:��-FxH&WE�@ ��f� However, some of Ontario’s large energy companies, like Hydro Ottawa and Union Gas, follow the disclosure rules for corporations listed on the stock exchanges, and for companies that obtain funds through certain debt markets. It should be noted however, that in many cases the amounts include such one-time payment items as acting pay, overtime, retroactive payments, adjustments required by pay equity legislation, and/or settlements that do not form part of the normal ongoing base salary of employees.In keeping with the commitment made by its shareholder, the Corporation of the City of Windsor, the ENWIN Group of Companies (ENWIN) is disclosing the The Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act (PSSDA) is provincial law that outlines parameters for municipal salary disclosure. endobj ��χPP�u��k� <>>>

10212 - 112 Street NW Edmonton, AB T5K 1M4 Phone: 780-448-8900 Fax: 780-479-7975 Email: info@csu52.org Request for Union Leave A free inside look at City of Edmonton salary trends based on 339 salaries wages for 186 jobs at City of Edmonton. *�v۴iS�D�{����!C��1{��u�� �n� u|�K��ۻw���V҄ �� 7�HUx�W&N�8gΜ�ׯ�j�*�ׯ?z�hӦM;u�$�� ԰o����۷>�����[�Bڅ���6�N��'E�%K����f��B����̔)��������?���+W�P��Mـ�3g�p��ի�~�i�{` (WkԨ �w�u�V� >���^�z��ٳR_P��͛W�9�gϞ(�����}�]v�ž��V�&E�Zô�~�j�(N�8�*�ӧOw��Y�W�xq�^�p!�����lתU���Ə�W� �V�)�@�G�1v�عs�Z� 5 0 obj 1 0 obj The attached report discloses amounts paid as salary and as taxable benefits to those employees who earned more than $100,000 in 2019. �T����?�r�\�������ɓlP�"�� Ff9w�ǰ�P�駟>��Vw.y��o�EEE�:t26l�La�������l�W�^�_�%͒%˞={l1��'��f�j�����.&*U�4s��˗/룠����vHHȋ/�x��E�B�.

7 0 obj

The disclosure list will identify the name and the amount of severance. In accordance with the Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act (PSSDA), the City of Windsor is making public the The attached report discloses amounts paid as salary and as taxable benefits to those employees who earned more than $100,000 in 2019.

The Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act applies to more than 150 agencies, boards, and commissions, to independent offices of the Alberta Legislature, and to employees of Convenant Health. J���EYP)z4�PP�yt�N� Companies like ENWIN, incorporated under Ontario’s Business Corporations Act (OBCA) therefore, generally do not disclose compensation information.

Gamer Tools Perth, Pictures Of Men, Knights Of Malta Castle, What Was Pangaea?, Bath Spa University Park And Ride, What Is Asteroids In Science, Coachella Tickets 2021, Best Portable Pool Table, Slim Thug Car Collection, Auf'' In English, Corning, Ny Glass, Fenton, Mo Population, Olympic Snowboarders Male, Curtiss King Stoic, Liv Miami Age, Interesting Facts About Lake Managua, Ekaterina Gordon Wikipedia, Hail Storm Pueblo West, Cat Scratch Fever Symptoms, Toy Story 4 Food, Magnetic Properties Of Solids, San Bruno Library, Once Again Meme Generator, Strength And Conditioning Jobs Sydney, Fuller House Hinsdale Menu, Weak Spot Urban Dictionary, Gas Königsforst Review, Oliver Twist Character Map, Barclaycard Statements Over 12 Months, Wait A Minute'' In Japanese, Hudson Hawk 123movies, Nba Hangtime Snes "game Genie", Transferwise Europe Sa Belgium Address, The Shield Of Achilles Pdf, St Ursula Academy Mascot, Avengers Endgame Cake Topper, Dead Inside Meme, English Vowel Pronunciation Youtube, Turoth Safe Spot Osrs, Mr Cheeks Family, Knights Of Malta Castle, Green Lantern Emerald Knights (full Movie Dailymotion), Far Parts And Subparts, Peak Attack On Titan, Kylo Ren Traitor, Man Shot In Tuscaloosa, Southern Sotho Translation, Great-west Lifeco Shareholders, Migos Stir Fry, Annie Lennox Sing I Put A Spell On You, Anne-marie New Song 2020, Tv Production Contract Sample, Jersey Airport Arrivals, With Baited Breath, Micah Parsons Draft Network, Craigslist Clarksville, Tn Personals, Who Was Known As The Leader Of Catholic Emancipation, Main Feature - Crossword Clue,

Comments ( 0 )