dear god smokie norful lyrics

Dear God This song is by Smokie Norful and appears on the live album Smokie Norful Live (2009).

Lyrics to 'Dear God' by Smokie Norful: Top Songs.
Dear God’s lyrics flow like a confession letter, pouring out the issues of life onto paper. W.R. "Smokie" Norful, Jr. is an American gospel singer and pianist, best known for his 2002 album, I Need You Now and his 2004 release, Nothing Without You, which won a Grammy at the 47th Annual Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album in 2004. Dear God Lyrics: It feels so good to make it this far / And I didn't think I could take it so long / There were days I wanted to quit / I said surely this is it but I held on / And I watched as so Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! A respectable pianist himself, he delivers a song filled with a true desire turn towards God and His mercy. Do you like this song? NOTE: This is a track recorded “in the likeness of” the performer listed. Dear God Smokie Norful Buy This Song.

Dear God (studio version) Smokie Norful. It is a testament about the ups and downs he has experienced, ranging from his family affairs, being in the music industry, and just the general trials and tribulations we all face in life as human creatures. While the performance track will be similar, it is not the original.This classic ballad-like song by Smokie Norful, has a progressive feel similar to one of his other hit songs, I Need You Now. Lyrics to 'Dear God' by Smokie Norful : Smokie norful dear god / Verse 1 / It feels so good to make it this far / And i didn`t think i could take it so long / There were days i wanted to quit / my lyricsbox. Lyrics to Dear God by Smokie Norful from the Once in a Lifetime album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! This classic ballad-like song by Smokie Norful, has a progressive feel similar to one of his other hit songs, I Need You Now. Become A … (click stars to rate) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ save! Lyrics to 'Dear God' by Smokie Norful: For my life, Lord, I thank You For every victory in You I've seen And all the moments I know it was You who kept me So I Smokie Norful Lyrics - Dear God Lyrics to "Dear God" song by Smokie Norful: It feels so good to make it this far And I … Dear God Songtext von Smokie Norful mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com W.R. "Smokie" Norful, Jr. is an American gospel singer and pianist, best known for his 2002 album, I Need You Now and his 2004 release, Nothing Without You, which won a Grammy at the 47th Annual Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album in 2004. more » Year: 2009 381 Views Playlists: #8. Forever Yours – 2014. But, through it all he realizes he must give God praise and glory in bringing Him through it all, in spite of.Smokie will continue to flourish as a gospel singer because his effectiveness witness has a way of impacting people’s heart in his expressive lyrics. Lyrics to 'Dear God' by Smokie Norful : Smokie norful dear god / Verse 1 / It feels so good to make it this far / And i didn`t think i could take it so long / There were days i wanted to quit / Dear God (studio version) Lyrics. Rev. W.R. "Smokie" Norful, Jr. is an American gospel singer and pianist, best known for his 2002 album, I Need You Now and his 2004 release, Nothing Without You, which won a Grammy at the 47th Annual Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album in 2004. Forever Yours; He Loves Me; I Need A Word; Imperfect Me; In The Meantime; Mighty God; No Greater Love; Run Run; Say So; Live – 2009.
FAVORITE (0 fans) Smokie Norful.

It is expected that many more songs like this will continue to flow from his penmanship!

Dear God’s lyrics flow like a confession letter, pouring out the issues of life onto paper. Written by: DONAMECHE DWAYNE JACKSON, HUBERT JR. LAWS, KRISTEN ASHLEY COLE Smokie Norful Lyrics.

Do Irish And German Get Along, Fiber Supplements For Ibs, Happy Birthday Little Brother Gif Funny, Apple Mostarda Recipe, Human Body Anatomy Book, Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten Season 1 Episode 1, I Believe In You Kacy Hill Genius, Things To Do In Chesterfield This Weekend, Acurite Pro Weather Station, National Convention Ap Gov, How To Make Superman Ice Cream, Filipino Mlb Players 2019, Titan Fitness Olympic Power Bar Review, Memento Oscar Nominations, Trinitee Stokes Now, Navistar Springfield, Ohio News, Yuja Wang Toronto Tso, Dating After College Reddit, Norse Rune For Moon, Katie Porter Results,

Comments ( 0 )