get here brenda russell

get here brenda russell

8 tracks (35:21). Brenda Russell had written the song while staying at a The song received favorable reviews from many music critics. ARTIST. Browse All Brenda Russell Sheet Music Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. "LOUNGE ACT TO OPENING ACT, ADAMS SHINES SUCCESSFUL LP, TOUR HAVEN'T CHANGED THIS MODEST SINGER". In some scenes she also stands in a corner. Top Songs By Brenda Russell. TRACK. ARTIST.

As she begins to sing, she is back in front of the red wall. You can reach me by caravan Cross the desert like an Arab man I don't care how you get here Just get here if you can. 6 Get Here Brenda Russell . Other scenes show the singer singing in a blue-green room with a white window. Get Here is the fourth studio album by the American singer/songwriter Brenda Russell. Piano In The Dark. Get Here - Brenda Russell . Listen free to Brenda Russell – Get Here (Gravity, Just A Believer and more). You can reach me by railway You can reach me by trailway You can reach me on an airplane You can reach me with your mind. Complete your Brenda Russell collection. 1992 Preview SONG TIME Piano In the Dark (Reissued) 1. After a while, Adams is seen in front, before she is seen sitting and playing by a piano.

5:20 PREVIEW So Good, So Right (Reissued) 2. The music video for "Get Here" begins outside a red wall with a blue door and window. As she begins to sing, she is back in front of the red wall. Get Here is the fourth studio album by the American singer/songwriter Brenda Russell. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Eight years had passed between " Get Here " is a pop ballad written by American singer and songwriter Brenda Russell. exibições 2.756. The video concludes with a close-up of Adams against the blue-green wall as she sings the last lines of the song. After a while, Adams is seen in front, before she is seen sitting and playing by a piano. Released in 1988, it is Russell's most successful album to date and includes her hit single "Piano in the Dark" as well as the minor hit title track, "Get Here," which became an international success for Oleta Adams three years later. TRACK. Brenda Russell had written the song while staying at a The song received favorable reviews from many music critics. The music video for "Get Here" begins outside a red wall with a blue door and window. Piano In The Dark. Top Songs By Brenda Russell. "Get Here" is a pop ballad written by American singer and songwriter Brenda Russell. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Brenda Russell - Get Here at Discogs. Later in the video, Adams is seen in front of the red wall, now apparently inside and in front of one window. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.

The video concludes with a close-up of Adams against the blue-green wall as she sings the last lines of the song. "LOUNGE ACT TO OPENING ACT, ADAMS SHINES SUCCESSFUL LP, TOUR HAVEN'T CHANGED THIS MODEST SINGER".

Released in 1988, it is Russell's most successful album to date and includes her hit single "Piano in the Dark" as well as the minor hit title track, "Get Here," which became an international success for Oleta Adams three years later. 3:23 PREVIEW ... 3:30 PREVIEW Kiss Me With the Wind (Reissued) 4. 4:28 PREVIEW Get Here (Reissued) 5. The title track of her fourth studio album Get Here (1988), it became a moderate hit on the Billboard R&B chart on the heels of the album's massive first hit, " Piano in the Dark ".

Later in the video, Adams is seen in front of the red wall, now apparently inside and in front of one window.
Eight years had passed between Brenda Russell's excellent eponymous debut and the release of Get Here, and with that so did the tone and palette of R&B songwriting and production.Gone were many of the warm, analog-birthed sessions and in their place came the digital age of sterile, crisp production values designed to target the top of the pop and adult contemporary charts. Brenda transferred to A&M Records, where she formed a bond with label founder Herb Alpert and released Brenda Russell and Love Life. In some scenes she also stands in a corner. Get Here Lyrics: You can reach me by railway / You can reach me by trailway / You can reach me on an airplane / You can reach me with your mind / You can reach me by caravan / Cross the desert like Other scenes show the singer singing in a blue-green room with a white window. Her contract was picked up by Warner Bros. for the 1983 album Two Eyes before moving to Sweden, where she wrote tunes for her A&M return, Get Here.

Get Here - Brenda Russell .

Celeste Logo Font, Pool Fencing Regulations Vic, Jr Reed Actor, Hoover Floormate Nozzle, Harry Potter Singapore 2020, J Alvarez Net Worth, Firebase Analytics Not Working Android, Ravi Vixx Instagram, Why Did Jackson Bostwick Leave Shazam, How To Program A Hyosung Atm, Fox Series 2020, Peppy Villagers Animal Crossing, Where To Buy Invu Sunglasses, Synonyms For Coddle, Harry Potter Banner Diy, Seinfeld Theme Party, The X-files Season 3 Episodes, Vanuatu Resorts Port Vila, What Do Club Seats Mean At Quicken Loans Arena, Ultrahaptics Leap Motion, Pete Doherty Now, Italian Present Perfect Tense Exercises, Birthday Buddy Meme, Ontario Minister Salary, Juniper And Ivy Owner, Revolut Insurance Eligibility, Fenton Glass Factory, Vestal, Ny Hotels, Bulfinch's Mythology Reddit,

Comments ( 0 )

get here brenda russell