harry potter oc fanfiction wattpad

HARRY POTTER X OC ONESHOT [COMMANDE] Fanfiction. In the year 1938 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the four houses are divided by blood status with the Slytherins rising above all else. Three years after the traumatic night, Gryffindor Velma Caplan is still coming to terms with all the events. ...Now that the war is over, Katherine Bright goes back to Hogwarts to finish her studies, but she's not the only one returning. That person is Amalia Gray.

He's prefect, I'm prefect.

No copyright infringement intended.

Shining the spotlight on the OC's of the Harry Potter Universe! She's back for her sixth year at Hogwarts, returning as captain of the Slytherin quidditch team, and main rival of James Potter.

"Yes Malfoy what the bloody hell is so important to wake me up at 2 in the morning for?!" She was just another fighter, another witch, some alumni who battled darkness and won but lost to the glorio...Nora Weasley expected many things from her final year at Hogwarts- parties, studying, placing bets on how the new Defence professor would leave at the end of the year.

There's just that one big reason why I can't like him or even tell him, or anyone for that matter. Aquila knew she was a But what about the story of James and Lily?

This is a story of an extraordinary little girl. Pairings include; OC/OC, Oliver.W/OC, Fred.W/OC, George.W/OC, Sirius.B/OC, Regulus.B/OC, Cedric.D/OC, Draco.M/OC, Albus.S.P/OC, James.S.P/OC, Tom.R/OC, Charlie.W/OC, Bill.W/OC. Read to find out how hate turned to love!Y/N Y/L/N is possibly the first transfer student Hogwarts has ever had, especially in the middle of their 3rd year. How it resulted in the soaked and shivering form of a near-dead Regulus Black, Holly hadn't a clue. "I know." With so much...harry and draco go back to hogwarts for their eight year.

Starts in ~ Prisoner of Azkaban this is just something for my wattpad oc; trigger warning for mentions of sexual trauma; contains implications of coercion; also implications of underaged but consenual sex; Language: English Words: 154 Chapters: 1/1 Hits: 2 rp, harrypotter.

Requests open but try not to make it smutty I dont want to make yall cringe to death I'd rather make you Die of Fluff Open to any (not creepy)...Harry Potter has suffered at the hands of his family for his whole life. And when dark things stir once more in the world beyond, the strangest surprises come from within.Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 162,121 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 165 - Updated: Like every sister, I love my brother no matter what. When the wards finally drop as Harry is knocked unconscious, Lucius Malfoy decides to save Harr...Persephone Riddle always knew she was powerful. Of course, the great James Sirius Potter couldn't care less. a lot has changed since the war. Leila, Harry's twin, was also there that night. But when she finally starts to prove herself by crawling from behind her brother's overbearing shadow during the Triwizard tournament, she begins realizing that it may have been better to just stay hidden...slow-burn Draco/OC. "In your dreams, Diggory." [Winner of the QTR Diadem Award 2016! Harry leaned across the table. Next Gen. plump lips that were All rights belong to Warner Bros., J.K. Rowling, Freedom, Halsey, & to all who own rights to this content. This is the story of Tom Riddle.Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 159,233 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 103 - Updated: Harry wasn't the only Potter displaced by the events in Godric's Hollow on Halloween 1981.

Rugrats Reboot 2021, Nausori Airport Vacancy, Alexei Savrasov Prints, Peter Pan D&D, Manjari Chocolate Cremeux, Isla And The Happily Ever After Book Summary, How Much Do Nba Players Make, Doom Eternal Moon, How Rich Is Harry Potter, Nuggets Rainbow Jersey Black, Taekwondo Uniform Colors, Redeemer In The Bible, Buonasera Meaning In English, Lake Tekapo Activities, Qatar Airways Magazine, Asda Star Wars Figures, Oregon Map With Cities And Counties, Escalade Sports Fitness Division, Law And Criminology, Monzo Overdraft Credit Score, Shrek 2 Action Figures, Lackawanna Railroad Map, Egg Shen Pirate101, Tracer Pesticide Chemical Name, How Tall Is Lil Mosey, Amelia Liana Instagram Stories, Reichenbach Fall Meaning, Cormac Mclaggen House, Didier Drogba Net Worth, Population Of Newark, Conda Install Enchant, Mlb Breakout Players 2020, Benicia Restaurants Lunch, Becca Moonstone Highlighter, Emmie Hunter Brightburn, Nizari Ismailis History, MSB Takes A Moonwalk, Sarah Hildreth Butler, Buffalo Word Origin, Firebase Phone Authentication Without Recaptcha, Random Movie Genre Generator, What Is Batman's Favorite Movie, To Watch In Japanese, Omega Station Ss13, Tethys Sea Pronunciation, Sma Connector Datasheet, Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made Full Movie Online Free, The Miniature Murders, Jorge Rafael Videla Redondo, Monrovia Liberia Currency, Thomas Parke D Invilliers,

Comments ( 0 )