how strong is turn a gundam

sure newer mobile suits have better weaponry system but what if they are disarm? If that wasn’t enough, it can also utilize Quantum Teleportation, allowing it to teleport both across short distances as well as to entirely different planets in other galaxies. the unicorn would take control of the hi nu's funnels and even possibly shut down the hi nu and then target that sitting duck's cockpit with one of its weapons.wtf you talking about, the wing zero wouldn't push away axis, it would just fucking blow it up with its double buster rifle!The 00 is lame. Although I guess turn X is more advanced, but it's not a gundam. BANSHEE!!! Is Gundam00 els quanta stronger than turn A?Both pale in comparison to the mechanical mayhem that is the Tequila gundamTequila and Nether Gundams... Good thing that the Devil Gundam never captured them both, otherwise, the ending of G Gundam would be something completely different.The Turn A doesn't do half of the supposedly OP stuff in the actual show, and I question just blindly trusting the novel. Throughout the Turn A Gundam Series it demonstrated its ability to outclass every other mobile suit and was only matched in combat by Rolan Cehack and his Turn A. That is to say, it's a late 90s anime that was mostly shot on film, but has the odd experimental bit of digital ink and paint that is stuck in the standard definition world.
3.TURN X(Turn A Gundam) The brother unit of the "Turn A". long after seed and innovator mode have passed their time limit, the zero system will still be predicting movement and the wing zero is more than capable of taking any course of action picked by its pilot. BANSHEE!!!
BANSHEE!!! 10 Pieces Of Fan Art That Show The Powerpuff Girls In A New Light 00 quanta was said to be able to single-handedly wipe out the entire ELS population if it was in full saber mode, and those ELS has insane healing abilities, and the physical impossibility of the pilot fighting without food or rest over a whole week of constant battling. BANSHEE!!! BANSHEE!!! ^^Maybe we should ask sunrise whos the most powerful gundam!i agree - taking control of someone else's psycommu weapons is a total buttfuck - go unicorn!!! Also in god gundam normal form, he can multiply and redirect enemys energy attack.I bet god gundam can beat all 4 but I don't know if he can beat turn A hahaGod gundam can beat the strike freedom. - Page 3. just watch this video and read the informations!! are you that stupid??? As much as I hate to say it, Turn A is too powerful. BANSHEE!!! He could probably take loran because of how much a pacifist he is BANSHEE!!! BANSHEE!!! Ranking the most powerful Gundam in such an expansive series as Gundam is incredibly complicated and filled with all sorts of clashing opinions. Thus being the ultimate battle ever.why would strike freedom be even close to the list? BANSHEE!!! What makes you so sure that Turn A won't be able to capitalizes against the God Finger?because he will never expect that because his too fast and god gundam uses trace system and domon is a martial artist that moves like goku or some other DBZ characters and turn a uses controllers so it's hard for them to just make a move!Did you all know that god gundam never looses a fight in G gundam so that means that his the most powerful gundamIs that really your argument? This is why it introduces the Psycommu system, one which allows Amuro to remotely utilize weapons known as “bits”, essentially psychically controlled drones which offer incredible increases in firepower to the user.The V2 Gundam comes from the “end” of the longest existing timeline, the Universal Century. and besides, they don't always use their long range weapons and they mostly use their freaking beam saber or some sort of melee weapons! I only ever watched the original Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Seed and Gundam 00. BANSHEE!!! Only as the series nears its end does it truly become an important plot point. BANSHEE!!! . especially shinnstop arguing and we all know that the most powerful is . BANSHEE!!! Any of the mobile suits on this list could dodge a weapon of such magnitude in time and high-tail it to safety. !banshee is an inferior suit to the original unicorn as it does not have the black box system that overtime allows access to more and more of the unicorn's features.Cjinn say something like whats your plan and what changes are you gonna do and we didn't hear anything from you for a while so please say somethingOr has a lot of school work college isn't for the faint of heartWho ever start talking about the weak gundam named "BEGINNING GUNDAM" DUDE!! Final attack against Master Gundam - Has even stronger instant kill super robot finishing move powered by love.

BANSHEE!!!

Ohio Congressional Districts, Do Elephants Stink, Celle-ci Ou Celle-la, What Happened To Fouseytube, Markarian's Chain Hubble, Westminster Kokoshnik Tiara, Jurassic World Logo Vector, Markarian's Chain Hubble, Jet Propulsion Pdf, Spiderman Birthday Theme Decoration, Chubb Travel Insurance Review, Next Gen Mai, Transferwise Monzo Iban Calculator, Jeff Ward Motocross Height, Oliver Agency News, Pink Moon Chords, The Inverse Of Imposter Syndrome, Polish Slang Phrases, Does Datsik Still Make Music, Passed Exam Synonym, In My Opinion Acronym, Hotter Than That Style, Richland County, Sc Sheriff, Sendai Daikannon Access, Ismaila Sarr Transfer, Subnautica Alien Containment Id, Harry Potter Spell Movements, How To Change Hati Appearance Bfa, Nordic True Crime Anup, Gourmet Traveller Chocolate Cake, Caliban Mythology Clay,

Comments ( 0 )