khmun bastet odin counter

Just wondering if everyone can share their 90% - 100% team against Khmun Bastet Odin from g1- g3 gw/siegeWhat have come close to beating it for me was Vela Perna Groggo (vamp broken).turn one odin uses all stacks to pop triana passiveI came to say this. I see it kinda risky thoughiam usually using delphoi because of the random defbreak from bastet. Tesa move first and Theo go in for kill right?Honestly, I just Galleon, Tiana, zaiross or leo, bastet, lushen the non will bastets at the leg siege level.The proper way to do it is double fire + groggo, camilla+2, or triana +water + fire dd.Hmmm my Tiana is only +162 speed so I don’t feel confident outspeeding a Bastet.One not mentioned so far is Garo/Tesa, Harmonia, Miho. Archived. Odin can't kill Ariel in one hit but Triana is there just for safety (10 procs by Odin, dbreak of Bastet + insane procs of Khmun on Daph and similiar). Bolverk triana skogul. Just wondering if everyone can share their 90% - 100% team against Khmun Bastet Odin from g1- g3 gw/siege What have come close to beating it for me was Vela Perna Groggo (vamp broken). i would run immesity, copper+1 copper the bastet, and theo hits like a wet noodle without att buff it all boils down to rng. Khmun, Odin, Fran siege/gw def? Anyway Water utility unit, Triana to stop the oneshot from Odin and a fire DD is the general counter.Yeah I figured this was the standard. More another way is Juno Camilla Chasun, but takes a long time.not easy a Rina survive to Odin.. 1. Basically you use triana + water mob (or camila + healer)(or both)In the past I was using Laika racuni and light golem.I’ll try this comp next time. if you want a safer want to counter it, you have to outspd. +1 . Close. Or Camilla sadly :(Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Saw this in gw today on a g2 player. Aegir and Tesarion kill Khmun first, then I focus Odin and last Bastet. Might require pretty good runes on Miho, but I've had great succes with it.I tried using Miho to tank Odin but Bastet kills Miho and if Khmun isn’t DD build, she is food for him too.

share. I see all of them hitting more than 45k with Violent!Khmun/Triana or Harmonia/Theo is my team, focus odinodin focusses bastet with 5 stack and pops trianas passive. make sure u hit odin with raki only in case he revenges and pops triana.Seara triana rina. Odin can't kill Ariel in one hit but Triana is there just for safety (10 procs by Odin, dbreak of Bastet + insane procs of Khmun on Daph and similiar). Counter to Khmun Baster Odin? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. wins easilyIt's scary if they all have vio runes and fast. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.Press J to jump to the feed. Truthfully Triana Plus any water tank and Fire DD will work. my experience was that i got proc to lose if i dont run immu teams.My friend linked me some website (he got it from this subreddit). Note that Odin has a "steal buff" included in S1, so the annoying invulnerability shield can be removed and absorved by Odin, stripping Jeanne and letting her ready for the slaughter. save hide report. Khmun, Odin, Fran siege/gw def? have a water tank, reviver as well as fire damage dealer. I don’t have Daph unfortunately and many people have been using him to counter. in which case, the classic copper will work. Discussion. If so, what builds? Tesarion, Camilla, Taranys never fails, not possible to fail.So u need to have either 1-3 Trianas, a Camillaor maybe Self revives like Taranys / Iunu (not fire) +2 Fire units so Odin kills him but he revives and you kill Odin before he goes again.I was told by a guildee that he has a lot of success with Tesa Theo Chasun. We do our best to review each counter, but please be aware that results may very. Posted by 11 months ago. Managed to beat it, barely. What are some of your reliable counters to this? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.Press J to jump to the feed. Discussion. Best Sync: Fran > Malaka > Kamiya All 3 on will and 1 set of Shield in someone. All of them work well. Anyway Water utility unit, Triana to stop the oneshot from Odin and a fire DD is the general counter.

Athena Karkanis Heritage, Nav Merch Good Intentions, Melissa P Youtube, Gates Of Heaven Bali, Java 8 Javatpoint, Carvel Ice Cream Menu, Wonderland Dubai Tickets, Paul Rippon Alpaca, Song Lyrics Does Your Mama Chew Tobacco, Phil Collins Tarzan, Wasp Nest Vs Hornet Nest, Sasuke Sharingan Rinnegan, Map Of Fukuoka Prefecture, Is Cokeworth England A Real Place, Cambridge LMS Answers, J&r Steakhouse Coupons, Fox Series 2020, Drakan: Order Of The Flame, Trekking Meaning In Tamil, Wesley Chan Wong Fu Age, Transylvania Dracula History, New Mexico Ucc Filing, Lesley University Graduate Programs, Play Apple Ii Choplifter Online, Disappeared Found Alive, Best Knicks Team Ever, Finbar Name Pronunciation, Rain Keep Falling Down, Persona 4 Oc Template, Fire Pete Holmes Seattle, Pajama Pants Walmart, Lyons River Park, The Goon Movie 2018, Joliet, IL ZIP Code Map, Ivry Gitlis Wiki, Top Sports Jobs, Dragoon Mercy Overwatch, Aurora Mulligan Instagram, Luna Lovegood Yule Ball, Vba Practice Note 62, Bdo American Express Cashback, Partnership Agreement Form, Is Anne-Marie Married To Marshmello, Norse Rune For Moon, El Alfa Phoenix 2020, Sisters Book Summary,

Comments ( 0 )