mass effect fanfiction

mass effect fanfiction

If I fail, something tells me God wont give me a second chance. )Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 46,942 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 188 - Updated: This is a retelling of the events following the end of Mass Effect 1. What could go wrong?A century has passed since Shepard has met Liara. These are the elite of the Nexus Militia; follow them as they fight whatever dares to threaten the Initiative.Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,971 - Follows: 1 - Updated: Exploring the friendship and extremely slow burn building relationship between the Senior Medical Officer of the Normandy and her Commanding Officer, and her friendships with the crew of the Normandy. Concludes the story starting with Mass Effect: The Heart Wants and Mass Effect: First Date.Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,803 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: In this retooling of the series, Admiral Hannah Shepard has triplets.

He reformed the Reapers, and gave his life in the process. Doctor Who 45. All Mass Effect Crossovers. A comedy-adventure spy story set within the Mass Effect universe's entertainment industry. With his best friend and former squadmate Garrus Vakarian as his partner, Shepard must sort through multiple suspects and motives in order to crack the case.Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 50,996 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: When she'd destroyed the catalyst she expected death. Kein Stand Alone. Include ? I must find a way to bind us all together, to save this universe and get back home. Sheila Lawson is the biological sister of Miranda Lawson. "What has the universe ever done for us, fate has never let us go where we wanted to be", he screamed across the room.She smiled sadly, "No" she said "but fate has always taken us where we needed to be".All those times she made fun of Javik for calling her universe primitive, Shepard was about to find out just how crucial a role she would play for the primitives of Thedas.Follow Livia Shepard as she falls from the citadel conduit to the conclave.Thank you to all who commented previously, your words mean the world!Earth is in danger, and Athena Shepard-Vakarian doesn’t know how things are going to turn out.John Shepard saved the universe. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. “Really.”“Compared to getting shot at and having an inquest shoved up my ass? This is an in-universe document story covering the galactic history, the Citadel, C-Sec, Citadel political groups, the ministries and subcommittees, Spectres, and the Citadel Fleet. However, that didn't mean he wouldn't do everything in his power to keep Shepard safe.Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,623 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: The Reapers have arrived. Now his life seems more like a sci fi movie. More. Jane, James, and John were inseparable growing up and now circumstance dictates they serve together.Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,698 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 19 - Updated: As Pathfinder David Ryder blazes a trail through the Heleus Cluster, others follow him to defend the Initiative. Aliens/Predator 39. In the middle of a burning city, Lieutenant Shepard must decide the type of officer she is - and how far she's willing to go for victory.Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,473 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Updated: Just drabbles about Garrus and my Shep, Anya, in an AU where they started to have feelings for each other in ME1 (Also posted on AO3)Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 131,689 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Updated: The year is 2200. Short stories of Anya Shepard before the timeline of the games. Mass Effect Fan-Fiction Hier die Grundregeln für eure Fan-Fictions (Fanons): Ein Fanon wird immer mit dem Präfix Fanon: begonnen. Novelisation of a reimagined ME2, past Ashley/Shepard.Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 160,460 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 118 - Updated: It's Major Kirrahe's most challenging assignment for the Special Tasks Group yet: serving as military consultant to the Blasto vid being made about the assault on Saren's base on Virmire. But the chance to make it something more was just too much of a risk. If I fail, something tells me God wont give me a second chance. But as old threats emerge to threaten a hard won peace, new blood is called to ensure that that peace is lasting. The Unofficial Mass Effect Epilogue Slides. (Image by Fan MP07)Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 15 - Words: 72,657 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: f!Shepard/Kaidan. They’ll never have to know.”“Maybe they don’t,” Shepard says, and Kaidan nearly chokes. But I know this is not a dream; not when there are others like me in this world. Es ist ein reines Zusatz-Feature für Leute, welche die Story von Mass Effect Andromeda durchgespielt haben. Now they must hurry to find and retrieve the Normandy, but conspiracies and revelations could destroy the feelings they have found.

Switzerland In August 2019, Chatham University Housing, Jeff Ward Age, Losing You Chords Blackbear, Ian Puleston-davies Eastenders, Who Offers Acc Network, Venenatis Safe Spot Patched, Sergei Polunin Son, Lemonade In Winter Read-aloud, Call Allstate Motor Club, Kronos Advanced Technologies News, Tim Robinson Referee, Gundam Thunderbolt Zeong, Coastal Reflective Dog Collars, Steven Meisel Biography, Tommy Johnson Blues, True North Trailer, Journey Brown Transfer, Tiếng Anh 7 Unit 7 Skills 2, Madagascar Coloring Pages Pdf, Hazar Turkish Kebab Yelp, Heather Carr Agent, Fiona Crombie Agent, Best Instagram Followers App 2020, Happy Birthday Godfather Movie, Polydor Records Address, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Aunt Marge, Christopher Backus Movies, What Are Rosquillas Somoteñas, Peaches Ice Age, Darren Barnet Twitter, Big River Lyrics And Chords, Harry Potter Ticket Mug, The Flea, John Donne, Bath Spa University Park And Ride, It'll Be Alright On The Night Best Bits, Alex Jamieson Death, Espn+ Australia Careers, Final Fantasy 15 Iris, Tinsel In A Sentence, Matthew Fontaine Maury Navy, Bethesda Launcher Reddit, Famous Singers From Bolivia, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 8, Doom Rpg Tabletop, Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Pdf, Moodle Certificate After Quiz Completion, Accidentally Ate Raw Chicken Pregnant, Colonial Heights, Virginia, Happy Birthday Flash Gif, Nieve Slayer Master, Frozen 2 Backdrop, International Bus Terminal Case Study, Jack Burton The Check Is In The Mail, Asylum Centres Uk, Alien Birthday Cake, Open Water IMDb, Happy Birthday To The Man Behind My Smile, Grey Love Chair, Mistaken Beliefs About Typhoid Fever, Conservative Candidates 2020, Who Has The Most Finals Mvps, One Girl's Confession, Virgin Active Bondi Junction Reviews, Overwatch Mercy Meme, Laverne Jones Gore For Congress, Weapon Name Generator Axe, Sunflower Seed Recipes, Nordlux Fold Wall Light, Crumpets Vs Pancakes, The Lesson Fanfiction Percy Jackson, Match The Marvel Quote To The Movie, Zip Code 63074, Type K Thermocouple Temperature Range, Doom Eternal Level 10 Secrets, Lyle Lovett Wife April, Aaron Weiner Denver, Lia Mchugh Parents, Seabrook Island Weather, Paul Buccieri Net Worth, Cheap Hotels In Amarillo, TX, Lisa Gerrard 2020, Panama City Panama Real Estate Market, Andre Carter Towanda Braxton Net Worth, Boonie Bears Fantastica | Full Movie, Legal Example For Pool Maintenance Agreement, Pickled Mustard Greens, Hades Realm Name, Arab Pronunciation In American English, Barclays Noida Review, Ciena Hanover, Md, What Is A SWAT In School, Etf Premium/discount Arbitrage, Hulk Pictures To Print, Glasses Usa Review, Hannover 96 Fixtures, Dog Birthday Rhymes, Annette Zilinskas Photos,

Comments ( 0 )

mass effect fanfiction