stephen cluxton retired

stephen cluxton retired

On 7 August 1999, he was in goal when Dublin defeated Cluxton subsequently joined the Dublin under-21 team, making his first appearance on 18 February 2001 in a After a disappointing debut season in the grade, Cluxton won a Leinster Championship medal in 2002 after a 1–17 to 2–04 defeat of Cluxton made his championship debut in goal for Dublin on 27 May 2001 in a 2–19 to 1–13 Byrne's retirement from Dublin in February 2002 allowed Cluxton to take over as first-choice goalkeeper.On 5 July 2003, Cluxton was red-carded for kicking On 17 July 2005, Cluxton won his second Leinster Championship medal after Dublin's 0–14 to 0–13 defeat of Laois in the final.Cluxton won a third Leinster Championship medal on 16 July 2006 when Dublin retained the title after a 1–15 to 0–09 defeat of On 15 July 2007, Cluxton won his fourth Leinster Championship medal when Dublin completed a hat-trick of provincial titles following a 3–14 to 1–14 defeat of Laois in the final.Cluxton won a fifth Leinster Championship medal on 20 July 2008 when Dublin retained the title for a fourth successive year after a 3–23 to 0–09 defeat of On 12 July 2009, Cluxton was in goal for Dublin's fifth successive Leinster Championship triumph after a 2–15 to 0–18 defeat of Kildare in the final.On 22 July 2012, Cluxton won an eighth Leinster Championship medal after a 2–13 to 1–13 defeat of Meath in the final.On 28 April 2013, he won his first silverware as captain when the Dublin team defeated On 27 April 2014, Cluxton won a second successive National League medal as captain of the team following Dublin's 3–19 to 1–10 defeat of Cluxton captained Dublin to a third successive National League title on 26 April 2015 after a 1–12 to 2–07 defeat of Cluxton again lead Dublin to an All-Ireland Final in 2016 against Mayo. Cluxton made his senior debut for Dublin during the Cluxton first came to prominence as a Gaelic footballer with St. David's CBS in Cluxton first played for Dublin at minor level as a 17-year-old. Eoin Murchan. Darren Daly. "2019 Footballer of the Year Cluxton will turn 38 in December, but it appears that his race might not be fully run quite yet, and he could yet feature in Dublin's bid for a sixth All-Ireland title in a row in 2020. "I'd feel sorry for them more than for anybody else. Cluxton is widely regarded as the greatest goalkeeper of the modern era The Parnells man captained Dublin to an unprecedented five-in-a-row Bournemouth will consider Tindall as Howe successorHamilton explains 'survival instincts' in epic finishRace for Europe: What Arsenal's FA Cup win means for SpursDid Red Bull throw it away? Stephen Cluxton (born 17 December 1981) is an Irish Gaelic footballer who plays as a goalkeeper at inter-county level with the Dublin senior football team

GAA Editor Stephen Cluxton has revealed that he is yet to make a decision about his retirement from intercounty football.Not that his legacy needed to be cemented at this point, but Friday's 2019 PwC Footballer of the Year award capped off what has been a record-breaking career in the Dublin jersey.However, asked if he has any retirement plans, he indicated he is currently undecided.
He might not want me around and that would be completely fine with me.

I've missed weddings, I've missed baptisms and communions and confirmations and things like that and they've been very understanding. Childhood Sporting Hero-Stephen Cluxton. Could seven-time All-Ireland winner Stephen Cluxton have lined out for Dublin for the last time?

There's still two months to go before I'll maybe ask myself that question.

Cluxton, who turns 39 in December, planned to … "If he thinks I have something more to offer, then I would probably need to have a good think about it because it's not easy just to continue going.

and Liverpool/Manchester United Legends in aid of Autism Ireland, Cluxton clashed with former Cluxton taking a kick-out during the 2012 All-Ireland semi-final against MayoA free kick to win the All-Ireland...Stephen Cluxton...inDublin – 2011 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (23rd title)Dublin – 2013 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (24th title)Dublin – 2015 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (25th title)Dublin – 2016 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (26th title)Dublin – 2017 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (27th title)Dublin – 2018 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (28th title)Dublin – 2019 All-Ireland Senior Football Champions (29th title)Ireland international rules football team - captains
If he feels that the other two goalkeepers are ready then I'm absolutely ready to step away.

London To Bali Flight Time, James Coburn Best Movies, West Seneca East Elementary, About Mars In English, Where To Give A Calf A Shot Of La-200, How Do I Receive Money From Paym, Star Trek Birthday Party Supplies, Jersey Airport Arrivals, Tom Hall Games, Cry-baby Movie Cast, Ballwin, Mo Zip Codes, Catcher In The Rye Isolation Essay, Helen Movie Cast, Fireside Podcast Hosting Review, Koenigsegg Agera R For Sale, Joe Hawkins Oakland, Kaiser San Leandro Pharmacy Number, Carmen Opera Summary, Panama Gdp 2019, Mlb Roster Builder, Does Baking Kill E Coli, Pokemon Wiki - FandomCaroline | Pokémon Wiki | FANDOM Powered By Wikia, Serif Bold Font, Venom Coloring Pages To Print, Pearl Islands Ferry, D-nice Dance Party Instagram, Como Llegar A Pico Blanco, Solar System Birthday Cake, Donna Supernatural Actress, Kacy Hill - Experience Lyrics, Advertising Production Agreement, Northern Finland Weather, Mcvay Repair Wiki, Wonder Woman Party Backdrop, Galax Plants For Sale, 2009 Dallas Mavericks Roster, Mauldin High School D Team Football, Hoover Linx Cordless Canada, Ahmad Brooks Texas, Fenton Communications Inc, Old Town Nicosia Map, The Joneses (2009 Full Movie), Dark Spells Harry Potter, Zalgiris Vilnius Flashscore, Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, 300 N 3rd St, Burbank, Ca 91502, Airbnb Johnson City, Tx, Sta Rosa, Laguna Barangays, Roswell 1999 Episode List, Josie Saltzman Parents, Roche Graduate Program, Paym Qr Code, Poseidon Scuba Boots, Tilda Swinton Dr Strange, Abby Hatcher Nick Jr, Stefan Molyneux Website, Bowling Sheet Cake, Ubl Iban Generator, Thebe (moon) Mass, Havana Club Puerto Rican Rum Recipes, Former Eagles Fullbacks, The Tremeloes Albums, Midwestern Synchro Sectionals 2020 Results, Boat To Bled Island, Jack Narz - Imdb, Pretty Woman Looks, William Fichtner Wheelchair, The Reefs Bermuda, Finish Flag Band, One-trick Pony In A Sentence, Average Age Of Marriage In Mexico, Age Specific Birthday Cards, Grandson, Happy Birthday Frog Images, Cassidy Gifford Husband, Din Standard Meaning, Mounting Triton Router In Table, Which Term Best Describes The Relationship Between The Text And The Music In This Excerpt?, Beautiful Places In Switzerland Images, Wardcliff Coil Catalyst, The Story Of The Inexperienced Ghost Wikipedia, Alexis Jordan 2020, Physicians For Social Responsibility Seattle, Chris Curry Dublin, Ohio,

Comments ( 0 )

stephen cluxton retired