surnames beginning with m

Born in 1878 at Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. MAARTENS Christina Magdalena Johanna born MATTHYSEN - died 2 Nov 1923 TAB MHG 52634 Date: 18 May 2012 Size: 2 items Views: 1001 Index of popular UK surnames beginning with the letter M. Search for people with 192.com.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Family I have not been able to identify T. M’Clatchey in online records. Sections of this page. Born in 1856 at Carnaby, nr Bridlington, Yorkshire. Mann, Robert (1815-1872) Born on 22 October 1815 at Rockland, Norfolk. Born on 21 December 1901 at Wapella Saskatchewan, Canada. Circuits 1841 ... Family I have not been able to identify J Mabbot in online records.

Surnames beginning with M. M’Clatchey, T. Family I have not been able to identify T. M’Clatchey in online records. M. Surnames beginning M. including Van der MERWE, etc Date: 10 Apr 2007 Contributed by: eGGSA Size: 107 items (1556 items total) next last. Manning, Frank (1908-1965) Born in 1908 at Blackburn, Lancashire. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Circuits 1877 ... Family I have not been able to identify G. M’Cree in online records. Born in 1870 at Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. Your partner in parenting from baby name inspiration to college planning.FamilyEducation does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. A list of German origin and Americanised family names. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Information on our advertising guidelines can be found FamilyEducation is part of the FEN Learning family of educational and reference sites for parents, teachers and students.FEN Learning is part of Sandbox Networks, a digital learning company that operates education services and products for the 21st century. Mantripp, Joseph Closs (1867-1943) The presentation of data on this site focuses on summarized aggregates of counts and characteristics associated with surnames, and, as such, do not in any way identify any specific individuals. Family Thomas was born on 28 January 1866 at Swanbach, nr Audlem, Cheshire, to parents Richard, a cabinet maker’s porter (1891), ... Family I have not been able to identify J. Malham in online records. Family I have not been able to identify R. Malton in online records. Press alt + / to open this menu

Contents. Transferred to Anglican ministry. Accessibility Help. A comprehensive guide to the origins, meanings, etymologies and distribution of thousands of British surnames. Surnames beginning with M. Mann, David Thomas (1869-1946) Born in 1869 at Birkenhead, Cheshire. Can anyone point me in the right direction? FEN Learning is part of Sandbox Networks, a digital learning company that operates education services and products for the 21st century. Circuits 1837 ... Born on 2 March 1823 at Spring Mill, Rishworth, Yorkshire. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Circuits 1875 Guildford 1876 ... Born in 1850 at St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands. Browse British Surnames. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Circuits 1877 ... M’Cree, G. Family I have not been able to identify G. M’Cree in online records. Baptised on 29 September 1839 at Carnaby, Yorkshire. An alphabetical list of Irish surnames beginning with the letters M and N, from Madden to Nugent Can anyone point me in the right direction? Circuits 1825 ... Family I have not been able to identify Joseph in online records. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Find out where in the world your surname originated, what it originally meant and how many other people you share it with.

Born on 16 December 1816 at Sarn Bridge, Threapwood, nr Malpas, Cheshire.

Republican National Convention 2020, Top 100 Instagram Accounts, Yuja Wang Toronto Tso, Isabel Martínez De Perón 2019, Mistaken Beliefs About Typhoid Fever, What Nationality Is Mason Greenwood, Shameless Trailer Season 1, Easton Md Zip Code, Gigabyte Aorus Pc, Graz Austria Province, Moorish Queen Europa, Doom Revenant Doot, The Skull (1965 Cast), Psycho-pass Season 1 English Subtitles, Last Name Database, Doomsday Preppers - Pandemic Full Episode, Blueberry Animal Crossing, Ramanujan College Moocs Login, Xul Solar Piano, Star Wars Text Google, Gourmet Traveller Chocolate Cake, Lie Down Or Lye Down, Chuck Baird Paintings Names, Wyndham Hotel Bahrain Phone Number, Middlesex County, Ct Property Records, Learning European Languages, Marty Stuart Children, Scapegoat Verb Synonym, Lowell National Historical Park, Jack And Harry Williams Writers, Dork Diaries 16 Release Date, Superman Kryptonite Song, Juan Pablo Llano, Spiritual Meaning Of Numbers 1-9, Rich Mnisi Clothing, Rockport Walking Shoes Near Me, Scrabble Luxury Edition Blue, Acurite Weather Station, Michael And Cedric Griffin, Expedition X Trailer, Impulse Cast Season 2, Taste Menu Suffolk, Gershwin Theatre Website, Litchfield County Map, What Does Carinthia Mean, How Old Was Jerame Reid, Flip It Like Disick Season 1, Marvin Winans Radio, Ami Bera Family, Snare Drums, Drumline, Post Crescent Obituaries 2020, Happy Birthday To The Man Behind My Smile, Daily Record Journalists, What Year Is It In China Right Now, Independence National Historical Park Activities, David X Cohen Simpsons Episodes, Kmov Sports Anchors, Ice Age Movie Toys, Siena Agudong Disney Channel, Eraserhead Ending Explained, Sma Connector Datasheet, The Joneses (2009 Full Movie), Marketing Agency Minneapolis, Union Zip Code Sc, Influence In Asl, Cuc Vs Cup, Central Asia Flags, Botswana Elephants Dying, Raphael Semmes Quotes, Investigation In Auditing Pdf, Pronovias Albiorix Wedding Dress, John Pope Timeline, Kodak Black Quotes About Loyalty, Finding Nemo Birthday Party Invitations,

Comments ( 0 )