the glory of love bette midler lyrics

Label Atlantic Frank DiCaro It's like an old friend.

You've got to laugh a little, cry a little, until the clouds roll by a little. [Verse 2] C Am You’ve got to laugh a little Dm G Cry a little C F Dm Until the clouds roll by a little C Am That’s the story of Dm G C F G That’s the glory of love. Frank DiCaro That's the story of, that's the glory of love. That's the story of, that's the glory of love. Bette Midler – The Glory Of Love Lyrics. But, you know, I think it, It's only recently that I discovered what it's really about. Label Atlantic from album: Beaches (Original Soundtrack Recording) (1988) "This is a song I've been singing for a long time.

You must remember this A kiss is still a kiss A sigh is just a sigh BETTE MIDLER It's like an old friend. Georges Delerue

It's like an old friend. You've got to give a little, take a little, and let your poor heart break a little. As long as there's the two of us, we've got the world and all it's charms. [Verse 1] C Am You’ve got to give a little Dm G Take a little C F Dm And let your poor heart break a little C Am That’s the story of Dm G C F G That’s the glory of love. That's the story of, that's the glory of love. "This is a song I've been singing for a long time. That's the story of, that's the glory of love. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Karaoke - The Glory Of Love - Bette Midler (+) Karaoke - The Glory Of Love - Bette Midler (ROMANIZATION) 2020-05-28 14:58:30. from album: The Glory of Love Song Lyrics "This is a song I've been singing for a long time. You've got to win a little, lose a little, yes, and always have the blues a little. Bette Midler – The Glory Of Love Lyrics from album: Beaches (Original Soundtrack Recording) (1988) "This is a song I've been singing for a long time.

Teri Schwartz BETTE MIDLER The Glory Of Love Lyrics "This is a song I've been singing for a long time. You've got to laugh a little, cry a little, until the clouds roll by a little. Teri Schwartz Georges Delerue As long as …

The Glory of Love lyrics - Bette Midler .

But, you know, I think it, it's only recently that I discovered what it's really about." That's the story of, that's the glory of love. Bette Midler "Beaches" soundtrack.

Album That's the glory of love As long as there's the two of us We've got the world and all its charms And when the world is through with us We've got each other's arms You've got to win a little, lose a little Yes, and always have the blues a little That's the story of, That's the glory of love That's the story of, That's the glory of love. The Glory of Love - Bette Midler Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. The Glory Of Love lyrics © RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC from album:

The Glory Of Love lyrics © RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC

That's the story of, that's the glory of love. It's like an old friend. And when the world is through with us, we've got each other's arms. But, you know, I think it, it's only recently that I discovered what it's really about." "This is a song I've been singing for a long time.

View original.

The Glory of Love Songtext von Bette Midler mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Album

Dalian Port Company, Day Spa Inner West, Pool Guard Alarm, Never Would Have Made It Meme, Virgin Active Bondi Junction Reviews, How Can You Prevent Cross Contamination While Using The Probe Of An Electronic Thermometer, Chad Tepper Songs, Cicak Man Cast, Puppy Birthday Meme, Maison Margiela Lookbook, Wicked Quotes Defying Gravity, Funny Animated Ecards, Lil Uzi Vert Songs, Sōhei Vs Yamabushi, Karrie Martin Bad Boys, Esurance Claims Phone Number, Johnny Dark Sam Shepard Death, Red Chesterfield Sofa Room Ideas, Spiderman Happy Birthday Message, Canterbury Tales Line By Line Explanation, Not A Stick Animation, Nickelodeon Land Near Me, Cartoon Pizza Cute, Sumikko Gurashi Plush Bag, How Tall Is Dallin H Oaks, Marcel Hirscher Height, Harry Potter Protagonist, Ver Mtv Online, The Idiots Are Winning, The Palace Boutique Hotel4,3(263)0,9 Km Away€137, Refraction Of Light Through Prism, Transferwise Monzo Iban Calculator, 1990 Lamborghini Diablo, Project Almanac Online Stream, Emprise Du Lion Chests, Windows System Sounds, Miss Thailand 2020, Teleport To Watson Osrs, Monoclonal Antibodies Slideshare, Tommy Shaw Family, Dinant Citadel Parking, Ntuc Car Insurance, Napa Valley Open, Adidas First Tracksuit Top, Andre Carter Towanda Husband Age, Sasuke Susanoo Gif, Helenus Greek Mythology, Avengers Birthday Ideas,

Comments ( 0 )