tuesday's dead lyrics

tuesday's dead lyrics

Abspielen. Yes, I'm like him, just like you. Yes, I'm like him, just like you, I can't tell y

Yusuf Islam - Tuesday`s Dead Lyrics. Tuesday's Dead Songtext von Darren Coggan mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I can't say the mark is mine. Tuesday's Dead Lyrics Cat Stevens. I can't tell you what to do. Album Teaser and the Firecat. I'm only the underline of the word.

Tuesday's Dead Lyrics: If I make a mark in time / Then I can't say the mark is mine / I'm only the underline of the word / Yes, I'm like him / Just like you / An' I can't tell you what to do / Like If I make a mark in time, I can't say the mark is mine. Cat Stevens - Tuesday's dead. Like everybody else I'm searching through. Tuesday's dead What's my sex, what's my name All in all it's all the same Everybody plays a different game That is all Now man my live, man may die Searching for the question why But if he tries to rule the sky He must fall Whoa, where do you go When you don't want no one to know Who told tomorrow Tuesday's dead Now every second on the nose Tuesday's Dead - Cat Stevens Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos.

Cat Stevens - Tuesday's Dead Songtext If I make a mark in time I can't say the mark is mine I'm only the underline of the word Yes, I'm like him, just like you I can't tell you what to do Like everybody else I'm seaching through what I've heard Ref. Tuesday's dead What's my sex, what's my name All in all it's all the same Everybody plays a different game That is all Now man my live, man may die Searching for the question why But if he tries to rule the sky He must fall Whoa, where do you go When you don't want no one to know Who told tomorrow Tuesday's dead Now every second on the nose Künstler/in: Cat Stevens ( Steven Demetre Georgiou, Yusuf Islam) Album: Teaser and the Firecat; Übersetzungen: Deutsch Englisch A A. Tuesday's dead If I make a mark in time.

I'm only the underline of the word.

Invu Sunglasses Usa, Mustafa Al-kadhimi Cabinet, Farina Vs Cornmeal, Brian Morrison Runner, Darron Lee Salary, Buzz Lightyear Birthday Cake, Franks Pawleys Island, Airbnb Maryland Heights, Mo, How Far To Graceland, Citrobacter Koseri Skin Infection, Oliver Agency News, Taekwondo Logo Png, Dinant Citadel Parking, Hymn Of The Kouretes, Overwatch Skin Viewer, Le Serpent In French, Brandon Wilson Wife, I've Been Everywhere Original, René Girard Mimetic Desire, Alicia Morton Now, Arabian Nights Party Decorations, Zoho Notebook Vs Onenote, Drexel Housing Agreement, Death Note Ryuk Name Meaning, Lego Batman Funny, The Restaurant Movie Swedish, Nba Disney Hotels, Aarau Fc Futbol24, Taos County Map, Ceviche De Camarones, High End Star Wars Gifts, Textile Research Scientist, Top Sports Jobs, Spiderman Pinata Target, Planetary Romance Books, Color Street Good Chill To All, Glasgow Meaning In Medical, Pyramid Definition Geometry, Simply Mac Portland Or, How Often Can You Give La-200 To A Calf, Ala Name Meaning In Arabic, Doom Eternal Mars Core Glitch, Same Old Song The Weeknd Lyrics,

Comments ( 0 )

tuesday's dead lyrics