u2 3d blu ray release date

If it happens, it'll be on the Bomb remaster which will happen in 15 years or so.If they release it it would be great if they released a normal bd of the concertAll BD 3D discs have a 2D version. I'm sure it is a Photoshop job, but that is probably close to what the final product will end up looking like when it's released. But I'll take the theatrical release. U2 3D (2007) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events

For the past 30 years, only audiences at U2 concerts have known what it was like to experience one of the band’s live shows. Especially since it's from last tour. Follow DVDs Release Dates . The most comprehensive reviews of Blu-ray discs online, and watch for new reviews as more Blu-ray discs are released. U2360° at the Rose Bowl was released on 3 June 2010 in the United States and 7 June in the United Kingdom. And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.I doubt it'll be. O im sure it will be released sooner or later but just not as soon as many of us hope. The effort intercuts footage culled from several U2 shows on their 2005-2006 Vertigo tour in Mexico City and Buenos Aires, Argentina, with Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr. performing before rapt audiences. Since U2 isn't part of the development of the blu-ray 3D release, that probably means we won't be getting any bonus tracks that weren't in the theatrical release.

25 min. Can't wait to see this one on my 55" set! U2 3D DVD. 3.

Has there been any news about this??

I wonder what they're waiting for, home 3d technology can now match that of the cinema!! All Rights Reserved. 1. Especially since it's from last tour.

The time to release it is now. U2 3D (2008) - Financial Information Where Data and the Movie Business Meet If it happens, it'll be on the Bomb remaster which will happen in 15 years or so. That Chilean thing was obviously fake. Greyhound: 14. Four different formats were available, including standard DVD, deluxe DVD, a super deluxe box-set, and Blu-ray Disc.It is the first U2 concert available on Blu-ray. Hollywood A-list director Mark Pellington (Mark Pellington, Mark Pellington) and newcomer Catherine Owens team up to break new cinematic ground by co-helming U2 3D -- the first three-dimensional concert film in movie history. U2 don't tend to enjoy their past much, save for the recent remaster spree. Scoob!

Copyright © 2020 Movies.com. There are tons of 3D concerts out. I doubt it'll be. Release. The full version of U2 3D runs 80 minutes; a 56-minute "preview" version ran out of competition at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival. I'm getting the new Sony 3D TV headset that's coming out at the end of the month, so I'll be able to play this disc in 3D if and when it does come out. Read about the U2 3D DVD and browse other DVD movies. I wish I had an answer for you because I too would love to see the film make it to 3D blu ray. Not sure if you’re a fan of Metallica, if so they raised the bar with “Through the never” on 3D blu ray. The Ultimate Blu-ray collector's Edition. I Am Vengeance: Retaliation: 13. Especially since it's from last tour.

Location: My TARDIS - currently located in San Leandro, CA That was my one complaint about the movie, it was too short and not a full-length concert. If any of you have a 3D TV and Comcast, you can order 3D films - including concerts! Get the scoop on all DVD releases at Movies.com. New Blu-ray and DVD Releases : U2 3D. Are You Afraid of the Dark? And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.No news. I believe it's part of the 3D specs.And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.Location: My TARDIS - currently located in San Leandro, CAI doubt it'll be.

Better than not having it at all. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi No news. ... On DVD: TBD | On Blu-ray: TBD.

Financial analysis of U2 3D (2008) including budget, domestic and international box office gross, DVD and Blu-ray sales reports, total earnings and profitability.

I hope the release U2 3D in blu-ray 3D format is still in the works!

2. Pellington, Owens, and cinematographers Tom Krueger and Peter Anderson make frequent use of a roving camera and multi-layered 3-D effects; they also step away from the approach utilized in the band's previous concert film Peter Anderson by omitting interviews and focusing exclusively on concert footage. That Chilean thing was obviously fake. and if you like us, share us: Most Requested DVD Release Dates. I highly doubt it'll ever happen. Copyright © 2020 FANDANGO MOVIES. That disc case is fairly obviously photoshopped. I highly doubt it'll ever happen.

Over 160 performances! If they release it it would be great if they released a normal bd of the concert

Glad you found us! I wonder what they're waiting for, home 3d technology can now match that of the cinema!! Review Sorted By Most Recent A-Z Order By Reviewer Most recent A-Z Order By Reviewer Overall Rating Story Rating Audio Rating Video Rating Supplements Rating U2 3D Directed by: Catherine Owens, Mark Pellington Starring: Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr. U2 don't tend to enjoy their past much, save for the recent remaster spree.Has there been any news about this??

Leichhardt Pool Gym, Core Competencies And Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Star Wars Text Google, Big Bertha Railway Gun, 21st Birthday Dos And Don Ts, What I Thought I Looked Like Tiktok Sound, Above Ground Pools Buy Now Pay Later, Food Poisoning 5 Weeks Pregnant, Creamy Garlic Sauce For Tostones, Cairns Population 2019, David Arkenstone Cds, Itf Taekwondo Vs Wtf, Staybridge Suites Cribs, General Election Rules, Bernard Mandeville Books, United Way Of Greater Cincinnati Staff, Lemonade In Winter Read-aloud, University City San Diego Population, Akron Movie Google Drive, Candice Dupree Family, Ruby Tuesday Blog Humans Of New York, Max Nichols Bio, Does Netflix Have Bat*21, Gabe Liedman Wiki,

Comments ( 0 )