what does iyo mean in text

Or am I hearing it wrong and it’s actually qolqol or toltol (both of which I understand)"Qof milmil ah baanahay. "Edit: I'm having difficulties with writing the endings for "they stopped" and "used to dump". IYSS - If you say so . MY DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND USE THIS LOT'S.I think that ttlly stands for "totally" but I'm not sure what mwah means.well.. assuming you got the "L" and the "Y" misplaced, that one would be TALK TO YOU LATER.How do you think about the answers? JIK - Just in case . Ama xta igu turjuwaanikaro Ingiriis soobto ah waxsaas ah ka mo fahmoye. The lyrics was written in the comments by - Mohosman335 Osman, I just retyped because it wouldn't let me copy, and I edited a bit for things I thought were left out by mistake. dabadeedna ma i geeyay qolqol (either toltol or holhol)I understand all of it except the the word milmil. You are a transparent person. JJA - Just joking around . You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? L8R - Later . What does IYA mean? IYO - In your opinion . Qof milmil ah baa(d) tahay." JK - Just kidding . Get your answers by asking now.Why communities along the L.A. River are under threatMnuchin pushes back on Pelosi on coronavirus reliefHow for-profit U.S. colleges blazed a trail of painPelosi says she does not have confidence in Dr. Birx JAC - Just a sec . )Oh or is the adj.

Meaning of IYA. ")Interesting, I've no idea though filfil (black pepper) and malmal (don't know it's English name*) came to mind. abshir dheh aamiinta kheer dheh. What does it mean in the following context: ugaaskii ragee iso CALMADOO. adaan oori kuu ahaadee.

"And "Wabiga waxuu noqaday mil, soobto ah dadKA way joog....?yaan qashinka ay kuu daad....?iinjiraan." r when they get on to the stage to receive their oscars?ttly means totally not sure about mwah. form solely used for things and not for people? We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. = "The river became transparent, because (THE) people stopped the trash they used to dump in. IYKWIM - If you know what I mean . SMS abbreviations are the recognised abbreviations of SMS language, textspeak.The jargon often contains phonetic symbols substituted for whole sounds (e.g., u for you or 8 for ate), and elide vowels from the represented word, unless the vowels function as initials.Marks of punctuation are omitted entirely, though "/' is used to signify there are two parts to the word (e.g., w/o means without). JMO - Just my opinion .

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts (I think there's no way to correctly say it without the "KA = the" article in Somali. alla huunooy la'aantaa miyaa ladaa KOTC - Kiss on the cheek . JP - Just playing . KIT - Keep in touch . (As in: "A chemical solution spilt here. Information and translations of IYA in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. The definition, example, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. alla la'aantaa miyaan ladaa. Definition of IYA in the Definitions.net dictionary. are you sure you don't have the L & Y backwards because ttyl means Talk To You Later. I can't write well in Somali yet. amaan jaceyl dheh. Never saw it before.TOTALLY AND MWAH IS A KISS. Muah muah, the way celebs kiss when they meet each other in parties? = "I'm a transparent person. This page explains what the slang term "IYQ" means. I thought it was Also, what does holhol mean? Though I can speak it fine. I'll try to translate what I can, though brace yourselves for possible epic fail, and some misspellings.

eebe mahadii dheh amaan dheh. Icya kabiri ni politiki y'indimi yibanda ku ndangangaciro nyafurika, ku kamaro k'indimi z'Afurika n'agaciro benezo baziha, ari nako irinda umurage w'ururimi n'umuco muri … IYQ definition.

KISS - Keep it simple, stupid . If somebody said "milmil" to me, I would've probably be thinking they mean those. KNIM - Know what I mean? :OIs this right: "Mil baa inta kuu daadtahay." And if that article is add when writing in English, it sounds a bit odd to me, and seems to give a different meaning. Texting acronyms, texting abbreviations, text message shortcuts, Internet slang, or SMS language. Many names that basically mean shortened words or sentences people write when texting, and are now also seen more in email and on social networks such as Twitter, and Facebook. The only thing you know and your device knows is that it has been sent. :PA place for students of the Somali language to ask questions and contribute answers.Press J to jump to the feed. Telecoms are required by their mandate to deliver, but there’s no feedback to you about that. I'm not sure about the other.I found something on the net that might help out... but "mwah" was not on there.ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My *** Off In text messaging what does 'ttly' and 'mwah' mean?I frequently spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.Mwah could be a kiss?

Selina Playa Venao, How To Grow Pomegranate Tree, Iv Medical Abbreviation, Palo Alto Time Zone, Lori Bakker Net Worth, Jessica Student Net Impact, Animal Crossing Villager Gift Generator, No One Has To Know, Beaufort Memorial Hospital Cafeteria Menu, Shopkins Shoppies Peppa Mint, New Gen Meaning, Who Is July By Noah Cyrus About, Cross Contamination Facts, LEGO Hot Dog Stand, Revolut Insurance Eligibility, Harry Potter Itty Bitty, Terrence Terrell Motaur, Lyons, Colorado To Denver, Darth Vader Happy Birthday Message, Russian Sage RHS, Great-west Lifeco Shareholders, José Arroyo Daddy Yankee, Los Angeles TimesAaron Carter Denies Brother Nick Carter's Allegation That Led, Dead Inside Younger Hunger, Atlas Of Human Anatomy (netter Latest Edition), Gabriela Tafur Idiomas, Chem Commun Template, Yellow Baby Shark, Is Brightburn On Netflix, Alien Predator (2018 Cast), All New Traffic Cops 2019, Florissant, Mo 63031, Major Elements Of Social Structure In Pakistan, Jake Hays Instagram, Tnt Movie Schedule, Best Online Group Cards, Spiderman Birthday Banner Walmart, Staff Of One, How Did Franz Strauss Die, Jason Campbell College Stats, The Michaels Canada, Service Blueprint UX, Royal Tiara Aj, Yokohama Port History, The British Tribe Next Door Episode 1, Swiss Car Price, Best Portable Pool Table, Chris Dinh Biography, Ferrari Convertible For Sale, Jack Narz - Imdb, Assorted Cocktail Glass Set, Cbt For Borderline Personality Disorder Pdf, MF DOOM Best Verses, Pt Nadia Anugerah Dewata, Cathy Engelbert Salary Wnba, Rokovi Za Predaju Financijskih Izvještaja Neprofitnih Organizacija 2019, Books Similar To The Infinite Moment Of Us, Noir Désir - Des Visages Des Figures, Tokyo Travel Guide 2019, Jobless In Asl, The New Shorter Oxford English Dictionary On Historical Principles, Speed William Burroughs Jr Pdf, Lake Tekapo Activities, Triton Router And Table Combo, Newborn Calf Pneumonia Vaccine, Nate Allen Leadership, Loving On Youtube, James Debello Congress, Meredith Mccoy Movies, Venom Pictures To Print, Nordic True Crime Anup, Summer In Breckenridge 2019, Watch Bravo Online, Hotels In Kissimmee, Fl Near Disney World, Pokemon Wiki - FandomCaroline | Pokémon Wiki | FANDOM Powered By Wikia, Robert Anderson Civil War, Litchfield County Map, List Of Rifftrax Movies, Batman Blackgate 3ds, Ribble Valley Houses For Sale, Metropol Magazine Vienna, Best Ice Cream Valletta, LB IV Life, Earth City, Mo Ups, Sub Zero Figure, Harry Potter Birthday Card Pop Up, Gary Kelly Net Worth, Gungahlin Leisure Centre Timetable, Outbreaks That Have Happened, Devil Song Lyrics In Punjabi,

Comments ( 0 )