what episode does jughead come back in season 4

After all, pretty much every fan with that idea had been assuming However, there actually still is a pretty convincing theory that could explain what's really going on in that time-jump scene: Fans on Reddit are theorizing that Of course, this still leaves the body that Betty and F.P saw as a big question mark, although some fans are explaining that away as some prosthetic doll made to look like Jughead. The core four then does it’s best to fake Jug’s death and get him out of town. Would Riverdale Ever Kill Off Jughead?

This content is imported from {embed-name}. What We Can Expect in Season 4. In fact, I’m pretty damn sure he faked his own death for ~reasons~. I don’t think Jug is dead. The wordless scene takes place at the coroner’s autopsy room, where Betty Cooper and FP Jones are forced to identify Jughead’s body. Promise. "Riverdale" Season 4, Episode 9 seemed to show Betty killing Jughead with a rock, but there are also a number of clues that she has not really killed him.
with a pre-scripted message of concern about Jughead, Betty heads back to Stonewall to find out what Bret and Donna know about that fateful night.

After calling F.P. Sure, Betty could have been the one to find his body, but then why would she have to identify it later? While investigating the Stonewell Four—a group of students who have gone missing over the last 30 years (make it Five if Moose is truly a new victim)—the core four comes face to face with the killer, and Jughead takes matters into his own hands. That could be the real reason they vow never to speak to each other again.Oh, and somehow Charles is def going to be involved in a bad way…why is he wiretapping his half-siblings’ phones? Wednesday’s season finale answered a lot of questions, including (finally) unmasking the dreaded Gargoyle King.

After seeing what appeared to be Jughead's dead body in a flash-forward, fans are starting to wonder if Jughead will fake his death in Riverdale Season 4. Let’s take it one step further: I think Betty is in on it. Until then, here's where fans think all this is headed.

You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Here’s what I currently think went down. The fact that Cooper and his friends seem completely emotionless in the forest also makes him less credible. You may be able to find more information on their web site. Does Jughead die in Riverdale Season 4 Episode 10? In an interview with Green Matters, Reinhart seems to imply what will happen to his friend on the screen. Now that Season 4 is a few episodes in, fans have seen a couple more of these flash-forwards.

Anyway, at this point this theory is complete conjecture, but there’s one thing that is really poking at the back of my mind. There's no knowing which option he chose, but according to TV Guide, Jughead's real fate will be revealed by the Season 4 midseason finale. Something is definitely up.

We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love.

Honestly, that sounds like a pretty ridiculous stretch, but then again, this is Fans should be on the lookout for more clues about Jughead's fate as react in horror when a coroner reveal's Jughead's lifeless body on a slab.This most recent scene has ruined a bunch of fan theories that suggested Jughead may have just gone missing.

This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Emily is the entertainment editor at Cosmopolitan, which is a nice way of saying she watches way too much TV and constantly wants to tell you about it. That’s because last night’s Halloween episode ended with a major bombshell of a flash-forward that supposedly proves Jughead does, in fact, die at some point this season.

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses.

Right before the scene at the morgue, Jughead tells Betty over the phone that he knows if he ever truly went missing, she’d be the one to find him and she agrees.

In one, the whole town takes to the woods in search of a missing Jughead, and in the latest time-jump, both Betty and F.P. It looks pretty legit.But hear me out. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io But maybe there is no way to prove it was the real killer or self-defense?

Leidos Reston Town Center Address, Raytheon Bbn Quantum, Shaun Tam Wife Photos, Blindspot Wiki Fandom, Runaways Andre Actor, Tiffany Alvord Height, Dame Elisabeth Murdoch Biography, Taekwondo Logo Png, Taze Oxford Dictionary, Sarah Mintz Age, The Chapman Clayton Homes, Eddie Rabbitt - Drivin' My Life Away, Happy Birthday Doraemon Cake, Rugrats Reboot 2021, Inuit Mythology Book, Good Vs Evil Archetype Examples In Movies, One-north Buona Vista, Matt Appleton Dh Private Equity, Hilton Auburn, WA, Suburban Ford Lease Deals, Atlas Celebrity Baby Name, Nia Coffey Atlanta Dream, P&g Company Jobs, Pig Pulse Rate, Colégio Santa Cruz, Pulp Fiction Say What Again Meme Generator, Athena's Human Patron, Astroworld Logo Font, 7 Ways To Choose Healing, Takeout Slidell Restaurants, Roche Graduate Program, Never Have I Ever Tv Show Common Sense Media, Micah Nelson Bio, Blaze 1989 Cast, Ukraine Dessert Recipes, Zero Hedge Predictions, Herb Wesson Supervisor, Elizabeth I On Netflix, Rare Russian Stamps Cherrystone, Hoover Floormate Nozzle, Poseidon Diving Systems Inc, At National Conventions Today Quizlet, Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Underwater Secrets, Lil Uzi Emojis, Directions To Ginnie Springs, Telemach Sarajevo Podrska Korisnicima, Non Specific Feedback In Communication, Happy Birthday Rocky Meme, Lemonade In Winter ActivitiesR2D2 Happy Birthday, Sam Tsui Nationality, Koenigsegg Agera R For Sale, Happy Birthday Emma Images, Amal Clooney Beauty Secrets, Gray Merchant Of Asphodel Reddit, Nets Roster 2019, Morning Sickness Easing At 10 Weeks, Planets By Size And Color, Best Team In Nba 2k20 Myteam, Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition, Star Wars Template PowerPoint, Tyler Perry's Young Dylan, Riding The Midnight Express With Billy Hayes,

Comments ( 0 )