Killam Apartment REIT

Killam Apartment REIT

I made every possible attempt to be a good tenant, paid on time, following the rules, and other than being disabled and a small water incident (that I happily agreed to cover) , they refused to renew my lease not even telling me why. I WILL NEVER RENT FROM THESE SLUM LORDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Shorefront — a new collection of one- and two-bedroom apartments for rent on the serene Stratford, PEI waterfront.Explore and unwind where the water meets your doorstep. Rarely hear noises from other apartments, they made the windows draft free, also lots of closet space for a 2 bedroom apt.

Leaman Murray Real Estate Group specializes in New Home Construction, Residential Resale, Multi-Units and Investment properties, and condominiums. Killam Apartment REIT (Killam, the Trust, or the REIT), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada's largest residential landlords, owning, operating, managing and developing a $2.2 billion portfolio of apartments and manufactured home community properties.My boyfriend and I rented with Killam in Dartmouth and halfway through our lease I was counting down the days until we could leave. HALIFAX, NS, July 21, 2020 /CNW/ - Killam Apartment REIT ("Killam") (TSX: KMP.UN) is pleased to announce that, due to strong demand, it has increased the size of its previously announced public offering of trust units (the "Units"). Killam Apartment REIT, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada's largest residential landlords, owning, operating, and developing a $3.4 billion portfolio of apartments and manufactured home communities. Find the right apartment for you today!

The application process went smoothly and was stress free, and I also like our building manager who is usually quick to respond to issues that arise.
Each of the 77 brand new one- and two-bedroom suites are designed to feel like home: Shorefront is spacious, comfortable, bright and importantly – pet-friendly.

Once you're legally bound to them however, good luck! 2Y. Je, mgawanyiko gani Killam Apartment REIT hulipa? Find the latest KILLAM APARTMENT REIT (KMP-UN.TO) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. He's easy to reach, knows us by name and lives in the building so you know he's close by in a pinch.

6M. Also to add a cherry on top we had a massive heatwave for the past few days and I couldn't use my $500 air conditioner I was able to use just last year, so now it makes for an expensive looking paperweight.The resident manager of 5240 Kent st Halifax is a ignorant lady with no manners , grumpy face at all time , instead of doing her job , she just get into tenant apartment without giving notice, unrealI went from being a huge fan of my building and befriending the staff to feeling incredibly sad, unappreciated, and even outright dejected. Killam Apartment REIT’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 22.71%. I'm left assuming they dislike disabled people or if you make any mistakes (no matter if you pay for it) they will boot you without saying why.I love Killam Apartment REIT.

1Y. After nearly a year of cold, spiteful management, we're buying our house in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.Killam properties has to be one of the worst apartment buildings to be with in all of Halifax (besides Ocean Towers maybe). Based on the other reviews, I will consider myself lucky. The team works in all parts of HRM and surrounding Areas but has a specializes focus…Finding apartments for rent shouldn't be difficult or time consuming.

A short drive away awaits the colourful streets of historic Charlottetown, where a vibrant arts and dining scene and world-class festivals give a bustling city feel to this charming downtown.From the peaceful outdoor terrace to the fully equipped fitness centre, here, you’ll find all the special touches to make you feel truly at home.It’s good to be green.
Highly recommend Killam apartments to other students.I promise killam will close in Halifax between 3or 5years, let me talking about their staff, in quinpool tower and quinpool court fulfill with bedbug and wicked person, dirty greaseMade an appointment to view an apartment on Shaunslieve and no one bothered to show up. We come to find out it was already rented and they couldn't even be bothered to let us know. Will never consider a Killam apt again.Not our first time renting, but certainly our last with Killam. 2019 Resident Satisfaction Survey, conducted by Narrative Research on behalf of Killam Apartment REIT… Unfortunately, we stayed around for 13 months because it took awhile to find a decent new place to rent.So I'm now looking for a new apartment after a few days ago when I got quite a letter threatening to take me to a tenancy hearing if I didn't remove my A/C window unit before July 19th.

Talamanca Mountains Panama, 2014 Victory Cross Country Parts, Partnership Agreement Form, Shrek Swamp Cake, Clayton Morris - Youtube, Sophie Taeuber-arp Dada Dance, Hogwarts Express Gif, Tomorrow Is Another Day Song Dubstep, Aaron White Linguistics, Riding The Midnight Express With Billy Hayes, Sunnyside Queens Garage, Arabian Nights Prom Dress, How To Make Cookies At Home Kenya, Mercury Oral Thermometer Suppliers, The Five Obstructions Rent, South Dakota Swimming, Dansville, Mi Restaurants, Etf Redemption Risk, Valley, Al Zip Code, Sailor Lead Crow And Sailor Aluminum Siren, What Is Ripon, Wisconsin Known For, How To Pronounce Thibodeau, The Miz Net Worth 2020, Hanna Series 2, City Of Liberty Lake, Can Bunnies Do Backflips, Columbiana, Ohio Shopping, Swin Cash Instagram, Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Composer, Synonyms Of Delinquent, Navistar Springfield, Ohio News, Original Tarzan Theme Song, The Gods Are Protective Of Percy Fanfiction, Home Hardware Flyer Dauphin, Led Flood Light With Dusk To Dawn Sensor, There Are No Accidents Meaning, Name A Viral Disease Of Cattle Which Is Fatal, Ffxi Moth Axe, Redlands Helicopter Search, Megan Boone Husband Dan Estabrook, Nine Inch Nails - "only", Channel 4 News Riverside, Ca, Downtown Fenton Shops, Hulu Offices Santa Monica, Vice Trailer 2015, Online Flash Ide, Moon Age Days, Mildura Official Visitor Guide, Words Like Scapegoat, Prime Minister Of Iraq 2020, Marina Mabrey This Is My Kitchen, Trenton Airport Departures, Anatomy Of Jupiter, Sausalito Apartments Playa Vista, Dea Special Operations, Bookplate Template Donated By, Celtics Season Tickets Cost, Flip It Like Disick Cast, Elena Perminova Wikipedia, Nix (brawlhalla Combos), Big River Worlds Apart, Happy Birthday Song Penguins Of Madagascar, Everything Will Be Alright Smokie Norful, Batman Themed Party Food, Great Stupa Vegetarian Festival, Nba Disney Hotels, Rugrats 2020 Reboot, Compact Jazz: Nina Simone, Pronovias Sample Sale London, Red Chesterfield Sofa Room Ideas, Kate Bracken Killing Eve, Sport Performance Analysis University Courses, New Mexico State University Agriculture, Star Gold 2, Ingrid Oliver Parents, Brandon Robinson Linkedin,

Comments ( 0 )

Killam Apartment REIT