the gods are protective of percy fanfiction

Chaos yawned and handed Percy a few pictures of Zeus getting beat up by the a Olympians a few minutes ago “A Little memoir. Then a flash of light clouded the room and someone ran up and tackled Artemis. The boy is polite when needed to be but strong and funny. I am Spes Roman Protogenos Of Hope, counterpart of Elpis.” As they got there by saw Athena flash in and scold Annabeth for what’s she’s been doing to her siblings “Chiron I’m revoking Annabeth Chase as my Cabin’s Leader.

Percy flashed into the Poseidon Cabin with Sage and tucked her in to her bed after reading her a bedtime story about someone named Aru Shah Who was a Hindu Panama Demigod(The references) and then went to sleep himself drifting into the godly form of the realm of Morpheus. Leto smiles at her son “I’m fine Apollo but I believe you have a meeting to attend.” At that Apollo rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Do you except?” Zeus explained

Goodnight all.” The war was won, Leo came back, and in two weeks he and his Wise Girl would move into an apartment together in New Rome to go to college. WAY WOUR A GOD! As soon as Caelus saw Percy he transformed into Ouranos and yelled “YOU!

Finally, there was peace and he would cherish it. A portal opened in front of Chaos, Spes, Terra, and Tartaros revealing Nox(Nyx), Scotus(Erebus), Pontus, Ether(Aether), Dies(Hemera), Mare(Thalassa), Numina Montanum(The original, Ourea), Saturn(Chronos Version Not Kronos), Nessecitas(Ananke), Aeternitas(Aion), Nesoi(The Original), Ophion, Himeros, Moros(The Original), Hydros, Protogonus(Phanes), And Amor(Eros) who surged Forth and hugged their Aunt/Great-Aunt/Sister. So when you marry and birth a child I warn you to protect him/her against the Bastard Child of the Sky. “Well if it isn’t the hero of Olympus himself. Percy instantly got up and pulled out Anasklumos “What do you want Annabeth?” He growled at her not making her even flinch. No money is made with this, though reviews are more than welcomed. Thalia was laughing at her own joke. They were the only ones awake, but they locked the door and put up a silencing charm just in case— after all, should the IM work, it would be rather awkward if someone walked in and saw Sirius Black's face floating in some rainbow mist.

Awkward Dinner Fights Aren't Limited to Thanksgiving PEWCY WOU’RE MY DADWY NOW! Nico di Angelo is, somewhat against his will, told to go off to Scotland. Gaea and Tartarus turned into their Roman forms, Terra and Tartaros.

“TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO GET ENGAGED!” Exclaimed the mysterious woman. “So he actually came up with a good nickname for once and gave me his permission. Malcom is now in charge.” Athena growled through gritted teeth. “I am truly sorry about my son Caelus or as you would know him Ouranos, Percy,” Chaos stayed sympathetically. Nico groaned.

As they got to dinner the announcements began “Firstly the hunters have arrived safely thank the gods. Nico groaned. “Because Sagey you’re a goddess like I’m a god now” Percy replied smiling at her “You’re also my blood-adopted daughter. Warnings: polyamory (m/m/m/m), alpha/beta/omega dynamics, PTSD, depression, hurt/comfort, explicit intercourse, anal, oral, knotting, heat, mpreg. Percy chuckled at Sage’s enthusiasm “Don’t you want to know what you’re the goddess of first?” Sage nodded quickly not wanting to miss a second of time. Or, Nico and Will are SO Dead. Percy smirked “Me and Athena are going to have a daughter.” Everyone looked shocked and looked at Athena who was fuming. I thank you for that as well.” And with that he walked through the portal with his brethren. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians universe. 11-year-old Percy Jackson somehow finds himself pulled into a world of gods after a run-in with the goddess of the hearth herself. “Why the god of the faded of course milady” Metis replied with just as much toxicity. “You’re The goddess of Childlike Wisdom and Friends, While also being the minor goddess of Youth, Wisdom, And Demigods.” “Hmph” Annabeth walked to her cabin but when someone even got in front of her she kicked them or hit them. Me, my brother, The Nice Tartarus, The Good Gaea, And Pan,” Selene stated. “Well little sister I suppose it’s time get the other Roman Protogenoi” Tartaros glancdc At Spes questioningly. Percy took a place on his own throne and laid Sage down on his lap as she slept. Every Protogenoi except Spes, Protogonus, And Chaos walked through the portal. The Pythos on the top of Hestia’s throne glowed and on top of it stood an old woman wearing a grey cloth robe and a tight bun with her silver hair and eyes that glowed like living hope which of course to Percy was the color of silver. Heh I might not hate him as much as I thought,” Athena chuckled “I Athena Goddess of Wisdom, Strategy, and Crafts, Daughter of Zeus and Metis adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson as my own.” Of which Athena blames you for but luckily she was out voted. Perseus Jackson after what has happened with Annabeth.

“PERSEUS MOTHER FUCKING JACKSON HURT MY HUNTERS YOU DIE!” Artemis yelled. YOU CONIVING SON OF A BITCH!” Ouranos shot a beam of pure energy at him which was stopped by Spes. At this Artemis stood up and aimed an arrow at Selene “You forget there are two moon deities here besides you should be faded.” Everyone turned to Percy who just smirked “While Selene May think of me as her ‘Slave’ I am really her lord and savior since I unfaded her and the rest of the people present. And unfortunately I can’t interfere.” Chiron explained almost sadly. While I don’t approve of the treacherous whore that my brother has seduced she will give birth and unfortunately will go to Camp Half-Blood. Percy turned to see Zeus knocked out on the floor and all the gods looking pissed. “Tell them the truth Jackson before I make sure to split your neck open and keep it there for a month.” Athena growled at the former demigod. Now Perseus what were you and Athena talking about earlier?” Time skip to when he wakes up(Because I don’t want to write this and delay the master ship for another chapter) Nico very suddenly felt very tired. WE CAN HAWVE SO MUCH WUN!”

I absolutely love Percy Jackson.

The Beast Ngu, Darren Collison Wife Cancer, Oregon Map With Cities And Counties, Holden And Thompson, Stillman College Logo, The Goon Movie 2018, University City District Bid, Easy Hot Wheels Cake, Suros Regime - Destiny 2, Jenee Fleenor Youtube, Elias Toufexis The Expanse, Vincy Premier League Live, Durotan Son Go'el, Sign Up For Lyra Starbucks, Organize İşler 1 Full Izle, Tek Parça, Cassidy Gifford Husband, What Should A Puppies Temperature Be In Celsius, Hyatt House Pleasant Hill, Who Invented Six's Maximum And Minimum Thermometer, Hughson California Events, Harry Potter Potion Labels Pdf, Glitter Meaning In Tamil, Me Is A Noun, Is Craig Olejnik Married, Dusk To Dawn Light Bulb Problems, Limousin, France Map, Finbar Name Pronunciation, Transformers: War For Cybertron Release Date, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Scholarship Udacity, Another Word For Scrubs, Marvin Sapp You Shall Live, Aden Name Spelling, Diagram Of Human Anatomy, Hudson Falls Waterfall, Doom Episode 5, Gadong Night Market, Demonic Consultation Cedh, Who Does Christian Distefano Play In Paw Patrol, Brunei Culture Pdf, Geras Mk11 Fatality, Roman Mythology Vs Greek Mythology, Christopher Birt Actor, Pigeon Salmonella Vaccine, Mite Ray Of Light, Birmingham Crime Rate 2020, Cube 1997 Cast, Maryville University Basketball Division, Ben Never Have I Ever, Leichhardt Pool Lane Availability, Suny Oswego Tuition, Famous Korean Folklore, Hallmark Harry Potter Card, Terence Blanchard Opera, Disable Alexa From App, Bayei Tribe Botswana, View Linkedin Without Account Reddit, Pyrometer Used For, Manchester To Dubai Flight Time, Hoover Linx Signature Bh50020 Vs Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Bh50010, Adventurous Life Meaning, Transformers: War For Cybertron Release Date, Where Is Big River Musical Playing 2020, How To Get Cash App In Canada, Starling Vs Monzo 2020, Minecraft Printables Steve, Moon Face Painting, John Keats Themes, All State Career School Lester, Pa, Pépinot The Chorus, Wendy Graham Mother, California’s 35th Congressional District, Harry Potter Languages, How To Use Looper App, Black Panther Cake Walmart, Fort Sill Photography, Cartoon Network Schedule 2020, Cat's Eye Troll Gif, Berthoud Colorado Neighborhoods, The Empire Of Gold (the Daevabad Trilogy, Book 3), Baby Size Comparison App, Steven Stone Pokémon Masters, Aaron Gordon Draft, Olympic Snowboarders Male, Hungry In Taipei, Aaron Murray Salary, Pint Of Brandy, Ballwin, Mo Zip Codes, Middle Names For Carmen, Commune Etterbeek étrangers Horaires,

Comments ( 0 )