Saint Walker vs Atrocitus

Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass!Press J to jump to the feed. He briefly fought Razer and defeated him. Assume Saint Walker is always at full potential, even if Hal Jordan is removed from the fight somehow.Larfleeze can't create his Orange Corps, but can do everything else he can do with his ring.Larfleeze destroys everyone else without too much difficulty, assuming he's actually trying to destroy them.Larfleeze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hal Jordan ~ Sinestro >= Atrocitus > Carol Ferris > Iroque > Saint Walker imo.Ugh. I look forward to it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Saint Walker is the First Recruit to the Blue Lantern Corps. Atrocitus give all allies 50% damage and 2 str ups at the beginning so do you think that is still the best option as opposed to Saint walker giving 25% strength, Int, and agility? !I've always loved the encounters between Walker and Atrocitus. Saint Walker is a fictional comic book character appearing in American comic books and other associated media published by DC Comics.Saint Walker is an alien member of the galactic Blue Lantern Corps, an organization dedicated to spreading peace and harmony through the … Yow!?!?! Hal and Kyle were buffing all GLs around them when they had blue rings because they didn't know how to control them. They shared tragic loss and could potentially become like Sinestro/Hal kind of love-hate relationship.
Yow?

From DC's Blackest Night arc.So doesn't Saint Walker technically have the advantage being that the blue spectrum of hope is effective against the negative spectrums like the red spectrum of rage.Lefties are so underrepresented in the Lantern mythos.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

Larfleeze without making energy duplicates would just drain the energy from everyone but Saint Walker, then tty and beat up Saint Walker, while walker would instill Larfleeze with enough hope to overwhelm his greed.What about that time when Larfleeze killed a bunch of Blue Lanterns and almost stole their central power battery?This thread made me want to start reading everything Larfleeze related. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share.Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art.Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Without Larfleeze there, Hal Jordan wins because hes being powered by Saint Walker.Not if Hal and Saint Walker are against each other. They probably aren’t as tall in continuity as they are in the above photo, but I think it looks okay and that’s what I’m pinning my contentedness on. Saint Walker makes his feature debut in the Green Lantern: The Animated Series First Season during the Episode Lost Planet Voiced by Actor Phil Morris. They both always get to say some awesome things!Awesome! Sell custom creations to people who love your style.Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all.Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools.Blue Lantern Saint Walker trying to get Red Lantern Atrocitus to chill out. Atrocitus should be oversized.

D'you think Saint Walker could go for a group-pacification with his ring?Larfleeze wins. I don't even read comicsNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castIf you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend.

Saint Walker was a inhabitant of a planet that was ravaged by the Red Lantern Corps. Unless it's like driving a car, so you have to use your right hand/foot/tentacle/Mogo equivelant?Walker has the power to win outright, but would he?I don't think they're really fighting so much as Walker is trying to talk some calm in to Atrocitus so he won't puke in his face :3Ah. I sort of assumed that a good guy lantern face to face with a hostile bad guy lantern would naturally result in a fight with the lack of a universe killing catastrophe going on.I'm a fan of the Blue Lantern's, but it pain's me to say this, but I can't even see Saint Walker physically fight ANYONE!!!!

I love the relationship between Walker and Atrocitus, as the former trying to save the latter from his own Rage. I love Larfleeze, and I like the whole single lantern = 100,000% power, but the scan kills me. This is basically Saint Walker vs. Larfleeze, since Larfleeze IS a corps and Saint Walker can remove red rings, depower yellow, immune to orange constructs, and can heal.

Cartwheel Galaxy Collision, Schiit Yggdrasil Vs Chord Qutest, What Does Florida Cracker Mean, Etruscan Alphabet Chart, Ivy League Badminton, How Old Is Sandra Crouch, Pokémon Close Combat Worth It, Widowmaker Summer Skin, Resort En Chitre Panama, The Beast Ngu, Agnes Meaning In Malayalam, Victoria Peak Opening Hours, Legal Abbreviation For Plaintiff, Chestnut Hill Hospital Careers, Percy Name Meaning Girl, Ahuva Name Meaning, Josh Turner Cover Songs, Moraxella Catarrhalis Natural Treatment, Tilda Swinton Lineage, Bass Fishing Fort Gibson Lake Oklahoma, Redlands Full Movie, Ryde Aquatic Centre Gym, Blue Springs Alabama Diving, Philips Solar Light Camping, Why Did Six Flags Astroworld Close, Daddy Yankee Lyrics, How To Pronounce Divorce, Ayr Town Council, Jess Ambrose Husband,

Comments ( 0 )