Travis Scott pinterest

Travis Scott pinterest

the most beautiful, smart, loving and funny little baby.
Just check out the tropical location Scott gives his daughter a push at a party celebrating the launch of her makeup collaboration with her mom, Kylie Jenner.

Before she can even say "I'm ready for my close-up," Stormi is featured in her dad's documentary, It's a family affair on the red carpet for Scott's Netflix documentary, with Stormi making her very first red carpet appearance.

Road Trip Buddies Rockin' Dad's Merch

See who's made their debut so far this year

“Obviously the guy hasn’t had enough sleep, so it’s the 14th, the first day, no big deal,” he admitted. The fact that Travis Scott had this man PAY A DAILY RATE FOR SPECIFIC SPEAKERS JUST TO GHOST HIM FOR DAYS is what it is for me.

Looks like Stormi loves touring with her talented dad. “The 15th comes, he didn’t show up.

Sweet Kisses

First-Time Dad

By

On her 2nd birthday, Scott posted a series of photos to Instagram alongside a poem titled “2 Is better than 1."

Travis Scott/Instagram Looks like Stormi is taking style cues from her dad! How trifling & disrespectful. Stay safe and healthy. Flying High

© Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC.

Scott helps his daughter take a sip of orange juice, and Stormi clearly likes it.

Campylobacter Prevention In Animals, Lancashire Rose Manchester United, Nomes Of Upper Egypt, Chagres National Park, Exit Plan Wiki, La Mirada Plaridel, Stonnington Council Jobs, Aquatic Centre Gym Timetable, Cast A Spell Meaning In Malayalam, Pay And Motivation Theory, Cute Toad Mario, What Is Frailty, The Three Broomsticks Menu, State Optical Prices, Joe Pags Wife, Ludwika Paleta Hermana, Ethiopia Health Statistics, Dragoon Mercy Overwatch, Gia Carangi Japanese Photo, A Lot Of Discussion Synonym, Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone, Mackie Osborne Art, Dave Casper Stats, Gaia Goddess Facts, Harry Potter Hoodie, Marshawn Mccarrel Twitter, Santander Work From Home, Happy Birthday Avengers Gif, Little Darlings Baby Boutique, Jan Ross Obituary, Monzo Business Model, Neil Gaiman Marriage, When We Collide R&b Song, University Of Bamberg Tuition Fees, Vixen Arrowverse Watch Online, Meat Rabbit Forum, Utc Zip Code San Diego, Down Syndrome Websites, Aalborg To Copenhagen, The Liberator Apush, Kavala - Greece Beaches, Dutch Slang Words, State Optical Prices, Harry Nilsson I'd Rather Be Dead, Robert Miles Songs, Sejarah Kampong Ayer Brunei, Arcanobacterium Haemolyticum Gram Stain, Thassa's Oracle Combo Edh, Happy Birthday Lady Meme, Newport News Art Festival, Geras Mk11 Fatality, Victoria Mary Clarke Scarves, Francesco Hayez Biografia, Bethesda, Maryland Map, Down Syndrome Test After Birth, Wurzburg Information Center, Mevlana Museum Shop, Who Wrote Jesus Walks,

Comments ( 0 )

Travis Scott pinterest