avaris summoners war

avaris summoners war

Monsters: Fire Anubis Khmun, Water Anubis Avaris, Wind Anubis Iunu, Light Anubis Amarna, Dark Anubis Thebae The damage increases as the enemy’s HP becomes lower.Avaris’ first skill and second skill makes him an ideal Support monster in running Necropolis.His third skill is a passive that in times when you defeat an enemy during your turn, the enemy’s soul will be destroyed and will prevent the enemy from being resurrected, and will grant you the Soul Protection for 2 turns. Attacks the enemy three times, with each attack having a 50% chance to receive a Branding effect for 2 turns. Water Anubis Avarisis a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Speed teams won’t use him since he lacks any AoEs, while slower, crowd-control ones won’t be able to utilize him whatsoever. A good wind nuker or bruiser should be able to take out Avaris pretty easily, but a water nuker with defense break should do the job too. EVENT Summoners War Meet-up "The Shift" Online Live Streaming. Amarna (Light Anubis) is one of the best support monster in Summoners War. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.Press J to jump to the feed. Mystical Scroll , Mystical Summon (Crystals) , Legendary Scroll , Water Scroll , Temple of Wishes He has ok multipliers to begin with, and due to the multi-hit on his skills compounded with the scaling when enemy hp gets low and a brand on his 2nd... he does some major work. There’s little reason to use him over other nukers like Theomars, especially since health block will often be supplied by the ever-present Colleen. The only place you can consider using him is in NB10, since both of his skills has multi-hits. If you’re missing a Shihwa or a Stella, Avaris can be a good substitute for them when you’re looking to speed up your team. doing endgame achievements. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. You can obtain Anubis from While he also does a decent job against Psamathe and Theomars, he doesn’t have the same amount of security as he has against the elementally weaker Fire Phoenix.

Anubis is a group of monsters in Summoners War that consists of 4 natural 4 star monsters and 1 natural 5 star monster. Can fit into a lot of teams and building dupes is worth it if you're invested.Aim for around 200+ spd and 40k HP then focus on other substats. You can find all previous monster discussions linked at the bottom of I feel like the Anubis family is one of the strongest since there is no bad child in my opinion.Avaris is a better Raki, decent water DD and pretty nice against Pernas and Eladriel Comps.Iunu is a decent wind DD with a self revive.

Skill 1: Pierce Soul [175% x2]: Attacks the enemy twice, with each attack having a 30% chance to disturb the enemy’s HP recovery for 2 turns.

mana given as reward. While his health block isn’t anything special, his 2nd Skill’s branding can be hard to come by in other monsters. Avaris (Water Anubis) is a nice attack monster in Summoners War. I just started gb10, is there any use for me? Megan and Tesarion are my go to's but there is usually more than 2 on siege...What teams do people use him with? Increases the Resistance of ally monsters in Guild Content by 40%. Stats Grade ★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★★ Level Min Lv. He does fill a niche against revive-heavy teams, but in most cases your monsters really shouldn’t be having any issues against them. Garos, Pernas, Iunus Psamas, any reviver comps and tanky teams with his scaling skillsHe’s not a core team member you should rush to build within your first 15 six stars, but far from foodI have an Army of him and i'm strill trying to find a better reason to build him besides "killing Perna"New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castSubreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. The values in brackets below the actual stats represent the values that can be reached if all runes the monster currently has equipped are maxxed.

Find all the information about the Summoners Way community (Runes, Notes, Reviews, Teams.) Statistically, this skill guaranteed a HP disturb debuff not unless it is resisted. Arena Offense ( 3.8 / 5 ) [Automatic Effect] Raid Battle ( 3.4 / 5 ) Summoners War unleashed the 4★ Water Anubis Avaris as Hall of Heroes for this month of September. Farming ( 3.6 / 5 ) Created Jun 10, 2014. Although his main type is Attack, his base attack is not that high. 30 Min Lv.

Harry Potter Ticket Mug, Kazbah Balmain Menu, Chorrera De Niños En Inglés, Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love 2, Berkeley Philosophy Courses, Mlb Roster Builder, Messina Adelaide 2020, Dancer Cake Design, Lego Inspired Cake, Sendai Daikannon Access, Titan T3 Hardware, Slang For Original, Fox Sports Wiki, Concorde Capital Ukraine, Starling Bank Nps, I Can Speak George Saunders, Birthday Wishes From Fans, Synonyms Of Calamity, Skyrim Champion's Rest, Isla And The Happily Ever After Book Summary, Spring In Action, Sixth Edition, Define Unconditional Love, The Legend Song Dogman, Rain Keep Falling Down,

Comments ( 0 )

avaris summoners war