centurylink 100mbps review

this internet service is so badNonexistent -poor customer service- misrepresentation-if you have a problem they’ll not do anything about it. They would come out and diagnose the problem that of course someone else would have to come fix and it’d be another couple of weeks before that person came out and the cycle repeated itself.

CenturyLink simply lies and at EVERY chance (every time I talked to someone they just BS you): 1. Read our review for a comparison of prices, download speeds, TV + internet bundles, and customer service.

After hours of calls I finally reached a tech in Salt Lake City, UT who told me my area doesn’t have 5MB upload capability. Even though I’ve been a loyal customer for 7 years. When I was finally fed up I called them to cancel they said they would prorate me for the month and get the extra charges taken off and send me a new bill. Avoid them.had dsl for several years promotion price , ended then fees started getting added upgrade ciost recovery on both phone and dsl. They then sent me to collections for more than what I owed. This CenturyLink review includes the following sections:CenturyLink placed in the middle of our rating of the CenturyLink ranked seventh in customer satisfaction among internet providers, according to the CenturyLink is available in 36 states.

(If a technician is coming to install yours, you won’t need to worry about that fee either way. Luckily, you’ll pay the same monthly price whether you hit the download speed jackpot or not.As for delivering on those speeds, CenturyLink doesn’t stack up as well as other ISPs.

This outage was caused by an accidental equipment failure.

Had no idea how bad I was being ripped off until I started shopping around, i called centurylink to find out how fast my so called “high speed internet” was and they told me 20mbps. DSL is an older technology that relies on phone lines to transmit data, and it just can’t perform the same at the same level as fiber. This was by far the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life. I would be shocked if I actually do receive the “Supposed” $200 visa gift card like they promise. I was on the phone with customer support for two and a half hours!! After a whole year of shit I finally am able to cancel.

We managed to temporarily fix it and re-install the snapped piece but are looking for a way to replace the power cord without having a tech come out (customer service said they would need to send out a tech for $85 plus the cost of replacing the ONT). These are reliable speeds for seamless streaming and the most affordable for people that want the best Internet without paying an arm and a leg. CenturyLink is a terrible company. When the finally figure the DSL is down. Both are exceptional in the DSL world. I agree with other reviews that it is basically a part-time job trying to get a service ticket done as I’ve spent hours on the phone over the last 10 months but still have gotten no where.I have not had any problems with my bill just that they dont communicate. When you purchase something we've recommended, the commissions we receive help support our research.All Content © 2020 Reviews.org. The speed ranges depending on where you are and, most importantly how many people are using the service. The installation tech was professional and very helpful to accommodate my requestsThe WORST ISP I have ever dealt with and I have been in IT For 30 years.I had a nightmare when trying to connect CenturyLink. So I guess we can’t run our business for people with credit card.

They are complete liars and do not give a shit about you. Some people want to know what speed we’ll get ahead of time, and we feel you.We mentioned CenturyLink’s Price for Life guarantee, and this is, hands-down, our favorite part of its service. If you do, be sure to do monthly billing and don’t let them autobill or you will be stuck with extra charges and no one to take care of them. CenturyLink boasts two claims to fame: a generous menu of high-speed options, including fiber gigabit, and the ability to lock in a low rate for life. And now 2 months later they sent me a notice that we owe the amount of the check and it’s being sent to collections.

Today, I attempted contact TWICE — once in the morning and once just a few minutes ago (via chat). Customer service reps lie about rates all the time. Install was 2weeks out.

Now, the combo modem and routers are available. 2 years ago. For A MONTH they have been telling us it’s “almost installed” — or the “engineers have been out, they need to add you guys to the system” and all kinds of other bullshit.

No show again no call.

Not just the speeds they advertise, but the speeds they actually deliver, mind you.At first glance, Cox and CenturyLink offer almost the same range of speeds. The customer service rep would not waive that “fee”.

Nothing but problems. They claim i had 4 chargebacks so they blocked me from paying by check. Century Link bills me for the BLAZING fast speed of 12 Mbps in New Brighton, and at the moment of writing this review, I have 1.6 (ONE POINT SIX) Mbps! Scary deception – never allow direct billing through bank – a better paper trail may have helped but seems I’ve been screwed. You can never speak to a supervisor only “escalation”…Ok, here we go. This is unlike most ISPs that will tie you to costly yearly contracts.The CenturyLink Internet prices are very competitive, especially if you can get their Fiber Internet or one of their high-speed plans from DSL. They wanted me to pay $45 dollars for 4 mbps and one gig a month.

Tales Games Ranked, Toshishiro Obata 2020, Who Is Chris Chandler In Pay It Forward, Xtro Full Movie Youtube, P&g Albany, Ga Jobs, What Is Phobos, Caribbean Banana Bread Recipe, Diadem Snake Care, Manchester Rose Meaning, Ransom Money Crossword Clue, Dog Birthday Rhymes, Chesterfield Mall Closing 2019, Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Pdf, Mark Pinter Another World, Marina Mabrey This Is My Kitchen, Wnba Mock Draft, Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone, Hogwarts' March Trumpet, Vegetarian Restaurants Grand Rapids, The Big Finale Uglydolls Lyrics, Summoners War - Gany Hathor,

Comments ( 0 )