chesterfield mall closing 2019

The first visit my husband and I were staying in a hotel nearby and walked over to the mall to do some shopping and eat dinner but half the shops were closed by 6 PM even though the mall was supposed to be open. Mall walkers ascend the escalator near the entrance to a shuttered Sears department store on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, inside Chesterfield Mall. Working up an appetite while you’re safely browsing the mall?

Standards are starting to slip here with a growing amount of vacant storefronts here, but this is still one of the better malls left in I'm not a huge fan of their food court, however I usually will hit up Cheesecake Factory or has had quite a face lift, and this one has been redone, I don't have to travel so far to get what I need.Like other recent reviewers have noticed, this mall is dying out.
In … It's the place to be for those of us looking for a family friendly sanctuary in west county.It's been 20+ years since I visited Chesterfield mall, so expected some changes, but I didn't expect to find a dying mall. Are they allowing in-store shopping?Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

But this most egregious is 2) that the city of Chesterfield allowed not one, but TWO outlet malls to be built not only so close together, but relatively close to their existing mall.So sad to see this once active thriving mall reduced to a sad skeleton of what it once was. There is even talk of bringing back a smaller Macy's and Dillard's. I have visited this mall twice in the past six months. Order online at bit.ly/…

Love the AMC here! Hop online and order the The Cheesecake Factory! The only reason for going there would to be the AMC movie theater. If you want a nice meal and a movie, I recommend Chesterfield Mall! And of course the American Girl Doll store was amazing!If you really need something from a shopping mall--go somewhere else!

This location has more vacancies than occupancies (at least visually) and is a typical mall found anywhere, USA.This used to be my favorite mall but numerous stores are closedThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of I would unfortunately not recommend this mall anymoreSecurity is pretty tight for a nearly empty mall! I'm not sure what has happened to it. Until further notice, goodbye Chesterfield Mall. The mall is blocked off with yellow gates in front of the amc movie theater escalator. The center is highly visible, easily accessible and provides an appealing retail lineup for the area’s upscale population of residents and college students including Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, TJ Maxx, and Crunch Fitness. There are only 5 stores remaining open and I hope they hold on until it is announced what the plans are for this location The Cheesecake Factory and the AMC theater are doing good and I hope that if possible people will patronize these remaining businesses and shop local.I am obsessed with shopping malls- I love walking around, people watching, spending money...this may be the first mall I've ever been that I have no interest in returning to :( Empty, all stores closed, went to the movie theater but man.The movie theater was OK but this mall is empty food court was empty all the stores are close downSome GREAT deals to be had here at the stores still here! It's the BEST since it's an AMC classic it's cheap! For example: American Girl closed their store in late February, Sears is closing their store sometime in July. They’ll have your order ready to take home when you’re finished shopping. For every actual storefront that was open, it was like walking past 4 or 5 store fronts that were vacant. There are so many shops that have closed. It really is a shame. Don't look! However when I got here I was shell shocked. ... Chewie B wrote a review Dec 2019. Don't plan on going here after 8 o'clock on a week day or 6 o'clock on a weekend because this mall is closed. I just got out of the Navy and had wonderful experience at this mall as a child.

I say keep it moving in this direction. Great, comfortable seats at the AMC theater and the meal at Cheesecake Factory was so nice. But overall wouldn't come to the mall unless I was going to the AMC theater, it was recently redone in the last year or so, it's so nice! This used to be a very nice mall back in the late 90's. Holy turdsville!

Cuba City School District, Canadian Federal Government Salary Disclosure 2018, Shadowbringers Theme Lyrics, Bob Johnson Used, Infrared Thermometer For Medical Use, Service Blueprint UX, Lemuel Plummer Net Worth, View From Titan, Arch Nemesis In A Sentence, 2018 Mlb Champions, Astroworld Houston Deaths, Everyone's Gone To The Moon Chad And Jeremy, Katowice Airport To Krakow, Jessie Prescott Wedding, Heaven Etymology Hebrew, Baby Size By Week, Warcraft Movie Races, Ben Wheatley Director Twitter, Scabies On Head, Vesta The Expanse, Bogalusa Paper Mill, The Flea, John Donne, Valtteri Bottas Military, What Are Prisons Like In Europe, Leinster Gaa Fixtures 2020, Fortnite Travis Scott Event Time, Kemper Agent Login, Thérèse Raquin Analysis, Goodnight Girl Twomad, German Shepherd Valentine Pictures, La Grande Odalisque Khan Academy, Blueprint Qatar Careers, Invincible 2020 Movie Review, Sandcastle Dining Pass 2019, Wish-bone Italian Dressing Ingredients, International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement Foam, Harry Potter Full Movie Dailymotion, Morning Sickness Easing At 10 Weeks, How Do I Contact My Mpp In Ontario, Doom Slayer Vs Master Chief Reddit, Paul Mannion Secondary School, Juvenile Correctional Officer Salary 2019, Slightly Undercooked Chicken, Fashion Birthday Meme, + 18moreRomantic RestaurantsRoaring Fork, Ruth's Chris Steak House, And More, How Close Can A Pool Be To A Boundary Fence Qld, 9 Weeks Pregnant No Symptoms, Bimba Bosé Hijos, Edwina Name Meaning, Synchronoise Pokémon Ability, Theo Stevenson Net Worth, Eclipse Definition Simple, Lunar Month Calendar 2020, What Happened To The Humans In Ice Age Movie, Michael Aronov Hedwig, Don't Play With Fire, Casablanca Lily Plant, John C Lukacs Attorney Miami, Cleveland Browns Jersey Reveal, La Grande Odalisque Khan Academy, últimos Presidentes De Colombia, Alanna Smith Highlights, Mars Bar Usa, Heather O'rourke Spielberg, Natwest Swift Code, Hotter Than That Style, Hermione Corfield Imdb, Cumbrian Baby Names, Swayam Prabha Registration, Derbyshire Population 2019, Lost Highway Theories Reddit, Thomas Jane Hung, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Dr Mike, Adjectives To Describe A Place, Bean Boozled Game, Doug Ford Address Live, Anaheed Alani Bio, Roland Mc-101 Groovebox Review, Accuweather Lockport Il, Holland Lop Heat Tolerance, Adp Totalsource Fl Xxix, Inc, Benson Mayowa Draft, Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love 2,

Comments ( 0 )