danmachi level 7

danmachi level 7

As u can see, even Ottar said Ais was too slow even tho that we knew she's just a level below him. The same way other adventurers fight higher level opponents to level up, using techniques, skills, development abilities, etc. (Even though this post has nothing to do with any story related thing but rather predictions on a character we know next to nothing about and was revealed in SO 6 and a early DanMemo event)So as of volume 14 we still don’t have any idea who the other level 7 is in the world and the only info we have on them is they are a knight (“Knight of Knights”) which is from DanMemo and one of the only 2 adventurers to be level 7 (I’m assuming their alive otherwise they wouldn’t haven’t been referenced as “the other level 7” or “not in Orario right now”) but I’m not gonna repeat the same question of who are they but rather what significance they’ll play to the story and what you guys think of them interacting with Bell•I think they’ll come to Orario looking for Bell to either recruit or test Bell because of his rapid growth (I’m not sure if the info about Bell has reached everyone yet though) and have a war game to make him join their familia, I think it’ll create an interesting situation depending on how strong the familia this level 7 knight is in and we might see something like teaming up with Loki or Freya temporarily to fight them off or even they too trying to get Bell to join their familia, because let’s be honest Bell is gonna be scouted out hard after he breaks the level 7 mark and we know Freya wants him already and Loki won’t want her getting more power either or even the other level 7’s familia because it’ll make a drastic shift of power to have two level 7’s in one familia (especially Bell having those S/SS/SSS stats)...ultimately I personally think it’ll lead to a sort of War of the strongest familias type of arc.But that’s my prediction, what do you guys think the other level 7 will do or what part of the story they’ll play or if you even think they’ll be revealed at all, I’m genuinely curious since level 7 is incredibly rare.But, I doubt the familia with the other lvl 7 is still active since the rumour that he is part of Zeus Familia is still there.Also, Freya said that part of her wants Bell to join her familia but, part of her doesn't since she knows that putting Bell in a familia as big as hers that has a structured way of doing things will actually shackle Bell's growth.I mean we rarely see Freya familia go on an expedition and while Ottar is a lvl 7, he himself stated that it's been way too long since he stepped into the 17th floor as he had not been to the dungeon for a very long time.With the way Freya cares for him, she would most likely have him part of Hestia familia since it promotes Bell's growth but have him as her personal man.I wonder how she will become closer to him tho since her charm doesn’t work on him, and yeah I think she will mostly watch him and observe as to not make his soul dim or darken, but if she was forced to protect him or fight for him like the Ishtar situation where she destroyed their familia to prevent him from being taken by Ishtar.As stated in the novels, Freya’s childs are like toys, she plays with one until she get bored and them leave him in the self, she states that sometimes is more fun to play from the shadows than to take him already to his familia, but something that it’s against Freya is that her charm doesn’t work on him, so she cannot take him like she does with other people. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Yes, but still as the wiki says Ottar is one of the only 2 Level 7, so if the knight of knights it is said that is the only one able to fight against him then it just make sense that he is the other Level 7 No one could overcome the initial fear when the top of Babel's tower was shattered and now the ground, where the adventurers usually gather to head to the dungeon, this one is at this moment partially charred and shattered.

And even if this info was false I doubt she is a lvl 7. We don't know anything about the "Knight of Knights" so speculating about him is kind of pointless I think these are the familias that could have a lvl 7 right now: this adventurer might possibly lead the story to other parts of the danmachi verse like what they did during volume 8 Press J to jump to the feed. Otarr really does not really fight hardly ever. Altena is the city of Magic so it is dedicated to the investigation of magic (I suppose), Fels is from there and I achieve level 4, so a researcher who is also a fighter should rise level faster than Fels, and if it were Someone from the elven race could be several hundred years old (200-300 years old) and stay in shape thanks to their high level. I would love to see something like that. Finn is your best bet and even then i doubt his attacks can put ottar down. He has gained a new bad ass weapon. Better said as Ottar is losing for the first time against a monster. Kinda depends if Finn, Riveria and Gareth get level 7 at the end of the SO story. The three of them, probably has more exoerience in fight than Ottar. and this May be a good way to introduce gods like odin/thor because he might be a member of those familia if he's not from zeus and hera. Worth just twice as over ... Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Its not bcuz they lack of experience, the level system itself just too broken. Otarr easily defeats 2 Level 6 adventurers from the Loki family. 2806:103E:17:35B3:4D87:15C3:D23:4F22 wrote: The other level 7 is the knight of knights (it was said that he is the only one who could stop ottar).he was mentioned in memoria freeze the grand day event,It was said that he wan't an adventurer and that he is likely in the seas ( probably poisden familia). Don't resist!Shakti: You'll regret it. The other level 7 Adventurer? I think Ottar training only increased Ais' stats by 250 pts all together? I'm just going to add Gods have this thing called arcanum one of its abilities Dimension Mirror (not sure forgot the name)

Melanie Sloan Net Worth, Marin Native Americans, New Democratic Party, Ruby Rose Turner Fuller House, Animal Crossing Birthday Cake New Horizons, Low Dose Naltrexone Hashimoto's And Weight Loss, Simone Mtv Challenge, Hec Paris Student Portal, Baikdoosan Architects & Engineers, Kagura Gintama Birthday, Ballwin Municipal Court, Just When I Thought I Was Out They Pull Me Back In Gif, Garden Communities Edison, Nj, Sithonia Greece Beaches, Archangel Song Musk, Once Musical Tour, Instagram Permissions Iphone, Prudential Annuities 1099-r, Canal+ Tv Shows, Ohio Congressional Districts, Star Wars The Clone Wars Meme Template, Nick Scott Sr Erie, Pa, Owl Cake Template, Bradford Pa Radar, Santa Maria Delle Grazie History, Swedish Medical Center Issaquah, Spotify 2020 Summer Internship Reddit, Jonathan Coachman Xfl, Alexisonfire Adelleda Lyrics, Tijuana Flats Brian Wheeler, Nba 2k20 Players, How Old Is Heather Locklear, Commute App Cycling, Alberobello Italy Map, What Is Ivory Latta Doing Now, Dada Cabaret Zurich, Harry Potter Irish Quidditch Team, Jack Champion Avengers: Endgame, Laura Coleman Corning, Friends University Directory, 30 Day Forecast Valencia Ca, Paisley Flower Meaning, Vegetable Oil For Goat Bloat, Tik Tok News, Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO, Where To Go In Andalucia, Alma Cogan Dreamboat, Landscape Near El Escorial Ignacio Zuloaga Y Zabaleta, How To Make A Race Car Cake, Happy Birthday Son Meme, Flexmls Public Michigan, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Harry Potter Ticket Mug, Law And Criminology, Colgate Dental Jobs, How To Pronounce Criticize, Outdoor 30th Birthday Party Ideas, Natural Twist Hairstyles, My True Love Gave To Me Book Summary,

Comments ( 0 )

danmachi level 7