don t you worry child harry potter

""You were always there for my son. Not after everything he had done, not after all the things he had seen. The boy deserved happiness far more than any person Severus had ever known.

"James looked firmly at the potions master, "He still needs you.

This is your limbo, and Harry is in his. The author would like to thank you for your continued support.

A stray tear fell from his left eye as he realized everything was a ghostly white.

Taking a look around Severus found himself lying in the fields near Cokeworth. Now it would end and he could finally rest.

But he will need you when he wakes, and he will need you for his entire life after. His black hair now drenched in his own blood clung to his cheekbones like cobwebs. disclaimer; i do not own song or clips, all rights to proper owners! Now more than ever before. It was with these thoughts that Severus found himself slipping into the darkness.Severus awoke with a start, his dark robes were replaced with a flowing white tunic and his hair and face were clean and devoid of the blood that had stained them only moments ago. But Harry, Harry didn't deserve to die.

His black hair now drenched in his own blood clung to his cheekbones like cobwebs. Favorite : Severus was prepared for death, knowing full well he wasn't going to make it through the war.

For that I am grateful and sorry that I was not a better man. Free from Voldemort, free from his past, and free from war, death in his eyes was a welcomed adventure.He had many regrets in his life and they seemed to nag at him as any man would be haunted in the moment of their death. For so long he had lived in agony with rarely a moment of happiness. There is nothing I can do to stop it, and I doubt that even in the afterlife he will ever need me again. "I must be dead if the James Potter is apologizing to me. Severus lay alone in the shrieking shack, awaiting the sweet waves of death to wash over him. This was where he was to spend his afterlife?Severus stood up quickly and turned to see none other than James Potter standing there by the tree he and Lily used to play under as children.

""I've come to see him as his own man. Surely I've done enough to garner a peaceful afterlife? Harry needs him, so Severus gives up his chance at an afterlife.

"Severus smiled, death did wonders for old rivals, "Yes, he does.

He hadn't been there since Lily abandoned his friendship. "James grinned and extended his hand to the man before him. Severus shook his head still in wonder at the strangeness of this afterlife, but took the man's hand in his"I hope that whatever feelings you may harbour for me do not affect Harry any longer. Even if all you saw in him was me.

Severus lay alone in the shrieking shack, awaiting the sweet waves of … "James chuckled, "He does have her spitfire passion doesn't he?

You never deserved what the marauders did to you…what I did to you… please accept my apology. "Severus was confused, "Harry is going to die.

I have no doubt that my son will go back to the living, my question is, will you? "Severus doubled over in laughter. Don't You Worry Child Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Not even attempting to hold his wound closed, he choked on blood as he breathed.

Story Most likely going to be some OOC, but will do my best to stick to their personalities.

"Look around Severus, this is not your heaven. "James frowned, "Harry will die. But his greatest regret perhaps was that he would be seeing Harry in the afterlife, rather than looking down on him fondly. "HP/SS slash.

Your review has been posted. ""I don't understand," Severus was worried that James had gone insane in his afterlife. He looks so much like you, but he is far more like his mother than you. "Potter, what are you doing here? Not even attempting to hold his wound closed, he choked on blood as he breathed.

Plastic Playing Cards Amazon, Things To Do In Clayton, Ny This Weekend, Tempe, Arizona Apartments, Jeff Ward Age, Why Did Brian Morrison Leave Maude, Hermione Granger Toddler Costume, Cairne Bloodhoof Dota 1, Craig James Rapper, Reddit New Discoveries, Harry Potter Cake Pans, Mayo Gaa Blog, Photo Printed Cake Price, Jason Campbell Bears, Baby Swimming Lessons Near Me, Cortland County New York Breaking News, Nordlux Lighting Reviews, Swimming Pool Questions To Ask, Mook Rapper Speaker Knockerz, Newport, Shropshire Postcode, Ray Barretto Power, All-state Career School Closings, Does Nicotine Sober You Up From Alcohol, Things To Do In Havana, Zootopia Part 2, Laverne Jones Gore For Congress, Ron Reis T Rex, English To Somali Voice Translator, Wrecked Movie 2017, Tyler Shandro Contact, Colorado Rockies Schedule, Chelsea Gilligan Bio, Starfire Age Juice Wrld, Disney Character Random Generator, Melissa Rosenberg Height, Wyndham Hotel Bahrain Phone Number, City Of Fountain Inn Zoning, Gregory Wilson Allen Staples, Tx, Amazon Lego Cake Decorations, National Temperature Map, Gary Ablett Jr Son Disease, Italian Bellagio Restaurants, Holland Lop Heat Tolerance, Rat Island Activity, Historical Places In Istanbul, Turkey, Tilda Swinton Dr Strange, Astroworld Logo Font, Sunflower Seed Recipes, Virgin Active Moore Park Timetable, Cranberry Glass Jug, Brandon Wilson Ucf, Twin Lakes Christmas 2019, Pastoral Setting In Literature, Aubrey Solomon Tennessee Nfl Draft Profile, Paw Patrol Sheet Cake Ideas, Morris County Tx Population, Drake, Lil Uzi Vert, Cher Birthday Meme, Khana Khazana Menu Price List, Olivia Deeble Movies, Amazon X Files Season 3, Dreadhorde Butcher Pioneer, Lafayette Al Courthouse, Youngstown State University Volleyball, Doom Eternal Nekravol, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl Rentals, Siren Names Male, Yoda Cake Ideas, Haiti Gdp Per Capita 2019, Upside-down Magic Review, Mite Ray Of Light, Hobart Service Number, Dan Peters Appliances, How Old Is Heather Locklear, Stellaris Xbox One, Escalade Sports Fitness Division, Causeway Coast Holiday Park, Star Trek Birthday Ecard, Guildhall Car Park Exeter Charges, Travis Science Academy Facebook, Chad Grier Oceanside Football, Crosse And Blackwell Steak Sauce Ingredients, Space-time Continuum Quotes, Chocolate British Desserts, Roman Mythology Vs Greek Mythology, Yucatan Meaning Kevin Gates, Middlesex County Ct Map, Slang For Original, Most Spoken Language In The World 2020, Shisha Rooftop Istanbul, Black Panther Cake Pan, Average Temperature Netherlands Per Month, Chief Keef Ig, Martin Brundle Net Worth, Marty In Madagascar Films, Why Is My Sheep '' Coughing, Happy Birthday Spiderman Meme, Mercer County Community College, Order 66 Pumped Up Kicks,

Comments ( 0 )