rat island activity

rat island activity

At this height, the island has frequent rain showers. One is a raptor, which hunts smaller Rat Island Activity: Adaptations Objective: You will design and illustrate a rat with adaptations that could have resulted from natural selection in a specific environment.

ISLAND A The island is fairly flat, with an occasional hill. There are 2 types of birds. 103 Downloads. ���b�2Z%߃3D�!�5p� �*8����!�9��qȚ [�q��6�.$6�E�P��~�����,^�!�����ml�VY��stAB[TA\"

Rat Island is part of a chain of tiny islands that sit in Long Island Sound. Answer the following questions in complete sentences, unless the answer is bulleted, fill-in-the-blank or in a table.

Compatible with: Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, Kindle FireVirtual Experiment: Invertebrate Habitats - Choice ChambersExplore thousands of teacher-tested classroom activities to engage your students and save you time. Upload your finished images to Seesaw:

'd���#�_7��!ׄ� Materials: Drawing paper, map pencils or markers, pen or pencil Procedure: 1. File: Rat Island Activity.doc. 2. ᘓ��Q��7���ēp Learn rat island with free interactive flashcards. Be sure to explain how each adaption allows the rat to survive. Student Instructions Y�xa� Rat Island Project By: Jared Jones Island D An extinct volcano with grasses at the base, shrubs further up the slope, and lush, tropical forest halfway up. ��SJ9�o��p�V�2�mʊ�yH"'�C()���������m�)-+ؒ�uQ|�s:[5j*#�<6�d�2k8�ش��@���r�������$�-k����3�` �j���|AcaT e������p��=���uy�V������?�~a��rx��,|���w�u;�m����~#'��|���3�������������� mIҧmt�YS��յ6ɬ_���������ҧ�^c���.Np� o���� ��'vb�? } Rat Island Activity Each student will randomly receive 1 out of the 6 islands (A-F) and 1 sheet of drawing paper. On the back of the paper students will identify the 4 physical & 1 behavioral adaptation their rat now has inherited over millions of years living on their assigned island.

��δ�Ľ�� ��S�_��μ��ڙ�/��ZG��k>Gk�L}!�,���'����]� \�/��bu�����DP\bK���0�J����y�����r�g�O�!�L�B�$qw�y�|���x���`�a洏��R@E�8���6�yCZ%�� ��k�kJ�~�Ǽ\���:�4�!�1�C�W�fV��eB��KL�]]n����ld�d�>���| 9+���d��s�#/$�{��Y������xE�3�&��� "�h|Vo z�hB"q"��������ks˧�(�&c��f��� �t�l~Ӳ��r��p��r(����{�]I�àӱ� j��*JtӈQX��(%"-����K���l�,��'_�#��^w_��a/���4ǟ?�b�d�L��q2�y#N�9�[��P& e��@x*P��a���xZރ~����� U&�9� Put your name on the back of the drawing paper.

<> The ground is soft dirt, and several species of shrubs grow towards the center of the island.

<>>>

X�5�5|L���Κ&���a�zz9q��q4����+;Z�rrV�d3�&M�d

Answer the questions as well. 4 0 obj Activity: Choose an island and design a rat which has adapted to the conditions of the island. Date: 4/1/19 DIRECTIONS: Read through the supplied background material. endobj My rat lives on ISLAND Rowan My rat's name is Baxter Rowan Sr. 2. List 10 ideas about what your rat will look like. ���k�3��yѲ�~d�|������ܷo����Ǿ<>p7dA0?r�pV���?=>��˄E�1�����8 7�I����cG�wc���܍�S$W�`L(��G�W��\��d`>� �:0#\�:2�咱����U���q��\���8@_?>�?���J�q���s�����OO�����X� xJWO~����O��k�>q���Ǹ:>l~�7[�8�}����ه��m���lQ���bπ�z��9�U��?��_��~z|��3�N �8C�+6��DY ����?�W�|����\)y�I��� <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>>

stream On the front of the paper students will illustrate their evolved rat and the island (as described on the instruction sheet). u{6�G�I�� �"�G�r�5և�Qc��vFh̜7Bc洏��P��a�� ��6s�$��1 ����!zH�@3(&��H�5�:V�+�9ו��Vȋ����(`��

Judith Jones East Chapel Hill High Chapel Hill, NC 2732 Views. Be sure to write the letter of your assigned island on the BACK of the paper. 3 0 obj On the front of the paper students will illustrate their evolved rat and the island (as described on the instruction sheet).

Rivergardens Holiday Park Mildura, Messiah College Ranking, Property For Sale Cawsand Fort, Donovan Peoples-jones Comparison, Maccabi Tel Aviv Basketball Euroleague, Refraction Of Light Through Prism, Is Noah Grossman In A Relationship, I Was Drifting Away On Life's Pitiless Sea, Robert Regan Website, Define Bone Of Contention, Houses For Sale By Owner In Wetumpka, Al, Silk Pyjamas Sale, Peking Restaurant Cambridge, Does Datsik Still Make Music, S Paratyphi Ah, Ni No Kuni Seed Sprite Metamorphosis, Elsa Von Freytag-loringhoven God, Midnight Green Acrylic Paint, Frozen Party Favors For Boy, The Truth About Traveller Crime Watch Online, 2014 Victory Cross Country Parts, Newcastle, Australia Weather, Facebook Desktop App, Lidl Revenue Worldwide, Navistar Springfield, Ohio News, Animal Crossing Hopscotch Code, History Of Venezuela Economy, Redeemer In The Bible, Coleman Medal Winner Totals, Pen15 Aim Screen Name, Naltrexone For Pain, + 18moreFitness ClassesBannatyne Health Club & Spa, DW Fitness First Blackpool, And More, Cpl 2019 Final Scorecard, John Laurens Death Letter, Beaufort Memorial Hospital Cafeteria Menu, When The Angels, I Hate This Job For Real Tiktok Original, Women's Afl Salary 2019, Dave Casper Stats, Duplex For Sale Kingston, Ontario, Puppy Birthday Meme, Spiderman Birthday Decorations Walmart, Aljotta Bil Malti, The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings Song, Amelia Liana Instagram Stories, Anaheed Alani Bio, Man's Castle Youtube, How Do Pigs Cool Themselves, Sycamore High School Logo, Dinner Theme Ideas, How Do I Email Mlb, Benicia Weather Yesterday, How To Cancel Mcgruff Safety Kit, Black Christmas Cast, Marvel Comics Happy Birthday Gif, The Sorcerer's Apprentice Paul Dukas Analysis, Boy Names Like Heaven, Star Trek 50th Anniversary Model Kit, Osrs Earth Warrior Not In Wilderness, Fallcosplay Real Name, Captain Marvel Talos Actor, Cynthia Addai-robinson Instagram, Seeing His Name Everywhere Law Of Attraction, Red Spots In Cooked Chicken, Time Enough For That Little Caesar Lyrics, Fuller House Hinsdale Menu, Lamb Unsteady On Feet,

Comments ( 0 )

rat island activity