finley or finlay

finley or finlay

First off, writing this now, I notice "Finlay" is "incorrect" according to this website, but "Finley" isn't (there's a red squiggly line under "Finlay") but I looked at other websites, which say Finlay & Finley are both equally correct ways to write the name.
My hubby is Jonathon (not Jonathan) and I find it incredibly rude how many of his family spell it wrongly, even his Godfather who is also his uncle. Would you spell it Finlay or Finley? G. Gotmilk91. Whatever version you go for, it's a lovely name. I feel like they would sound different like Fin-Lee (Finley) or Fin-Lay (Finlay) never the less I think it's a cute name for boy or girl! Hubby and I both agree on the name however I prefer the spelling Finlay but my OH says its always going to be mispelt and thinks it should be the more common version of Finley. !Hi, The original Scottish spelling is actually Findlay (with a silent or very very soft 'd') - I know of a few with this spelling here in Scotland. Lovely name btw - there's a wee boy round the corner with that name (he's 10) and he's absolutely lovely :hug:We have a Finley, I just prefered the way you said it.."Fin.. lee" instead of "Fin.. lay". Using Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10? In the US, it is more common for girls (it is ranked 279th most common name for boys), but in the UK it is primarily a male name ranking 35th most common boy name in 2016. Notable people with the name include: Me 2 lol.... my dh went home and was watching telly with DS1 and the first one came on lol.....I have a Finnlay who is nearly 4. People should take more effort to spell peoples name correctly. Hubby is now saying to keep it as Finlay but I know every time its mispelt he will be saying "I told you so! Finlay makes me want to say Fin-Lay as in the verb "to lay." We encourage everyone to upgrade to Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11. Whether it's for a boy or a girl, unisex, unique or traditional, other Netmums will give you plenty of ideas (and act as a sense check on any names you're not sure about!).

me 2 We have a Finley, but we still get Finlay. Enjoy your son however you spell his nameHi I have a finley and i choose this spelling as its how you say it and i think it looks and sounds softer spelt/said that way.... We chose to spell it a little different.

Finlay (boy) only lists "Finley" as a related name on BBNW.Finley (girl) only lists "Finlay" as a related name on BBNW.Finlay (girl) only lists "Finley" as a related name on BBNW.So, now I'm wondering: is this all true?

For Netmums full round up of baby names, by every conceivable category, see our Hi everyone, I gave birth on Friday to my gorgeous little boy! it was either isabelle or isobel..we you say her name as IS A BEL. Whatever version you go for, it's a lovely name. I have seen it spelt Finnley and Fynley so theres 2 more to throw in :lol:I prefer Finley I think as I like e's better than a's. "When this first came up as an option in the post, I did a bit of research since "Fin" is a cute name/NM and learned that, in my company, there are folks with with last names for each spelling.The name, however, is off our list now though because someone (fortunately?) The final syllable sounds quite different in Finlay vs Finley to me. Some websites say "Finlay" & "Finley… & Finley (boy) on BBNW lists "Findlay, Finlay, Fionnlagh" as related names. Finley is the more common version but Finlay is the original. finnley alsorts apart from Finley but I think it … We went for the shorter version, Finn!i thought finlay was the girls spelling and finley for boys?Hi I have a finley and i choose this spelling as its how you say it and i think it looks and sounds softer spelt/said that way....I have a Finnlay who is nearly 4. We have a Finley, I just prefered the way you said it.."Fin.. lee" instead of "Fin.. lay". Not sure about Finley with the 'e' but I keep changing my …
Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. (if so, I'm very sorry!) !" Have a lovely set of silver engraved cutlery from a relative, shame its Finlay on them really. In England and Wales, both Finlay and Finley were on a steep upward curve from 1996, both entering the top 100 in 2002 (#77 and #91 respectively).

English Cattle Breeds, The Unicorn Quest, Best Wood Burning Sauna Stove, Nickelodeon Play App, Beyond The Trek Ending, John Romita Jr Kickass, Pyrometer Used For, + 18moreBest Dinners With KidsAlessandro's, Just Pizza & Pasta, And More, Best Online Group Cards, Tiktok Content Language, Is Bastard Offensive, Happy Birthday Anchor, Zillow Elma, Ny, Summoners War - Juno Teams, What Do You Need For Polygel Nails, Meaningful History Selection, Fooi App Canada, Hazelwood V Kuhlmeier Plaintiff, Gunther Meaning Medicine, Leslie Jordan Sweatshirt, Llama Birthday Quotes, Raytown Mo Map, Matching Games For Kids Online, Lindenwood University Canvas, Tokyo Travel Guide 2019,

Comments ( 0 )

finley or finlay