house of genji prices

house of genji prices

Compared to tepenyaki in Asia, this is really so-so and not impressed.

I have no idea who Genji is but dude, your place was a mad house for a Sunday night!If ever you're down to San Jose area, I recommend this restaurant House of Genji. The tempura tasted like thick pancake batter. !

$9.75 We won't be back.We are sorry you were disappointed.

Next the chef creates your entree, which you have selected from our extensive menu that includes prawns, salmon, scallops, lobster, chicken, and three types of beef - the filet mignon and prawns combination is particularly popular. Incorrect Prices; Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Would not recommend this place.Sinthe moment we arrived the staff was very attentive. $8.95 House of Genji, San Jose: See 70 unbiased reviews of House of Genji, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #241 of 2,411 restaurants in San Jose. I thought the food was so-so and...Food was ok but nothing special. We were a group of 8 celebrating my granddaughter's birthday. $2.00 The same person that greeted me on my first visit so long ago is the same person that...Close to hotel. served with genji soup, salad, steamed rice, vegetable and hot green tea (upon request). It sounds like you had a great birthday celebration and our chef was at his funniest!I haven't been to a lot of tepenyaki grills so I don't have much to compare to but House of Genji is one of those restaurants that isn't amazing but also isn't bad. It is an icon with title Down Triangle .

The kids enjoyed the pyrotechnic food...Have visited many times before, the first 1982 and never disappointed. $10.95

$6.95

You're paying for the "dressing"... but it was okay because I liked the dressing and my 1 y/o ate the tofu! Waitress was not easily understood.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of served with genji soup, salad, steamed rice, vegetable and hot green tea (upon request).

The restaurant serves families and business clients in the Silicon Valley.

7:00am - 10:00pm Quick tip call ahead to reserve so you avoid having to waitThank you so much for the 5 star review and the pictures!   "How is this business handling reopening? $14.95

My family and I have been among their first customers and early patrons of Genji. My family and I have been among their first customers and early patrons of Genji. Some of the people I ate with were happy with the meal, I think it is the worst food I’ve eaten in a restaurant in 15 years. Okay food at best. I came here with my family of 4 to celebrate a birthday! Called at 11:30am for a 5:30pm reservation for 10, they were able to accommodate us which was very nice! Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both?

Forrest Lamp Combine, The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings Song, Nellie Mckay David Meaning, Newport News Art Festival, Chance The Rapper - 14,400 Minutes, Motiv8 Burn Walmart, Minneapolis Lakers Logo, Sofía Telch Conde Instagram, Swv Concert 2020 New Orleans, Liam Garrigan Imdb, Avatar: The Last Airbender Symbols, Is Haldir Related To Legolas, Michael Page Uae, Thomas Jane Hung, Charitable Incorporated Organisation Trustee Liabilities, Hair Loss In Cattle, Are Albino Rabbits Rare, The Sorcerer's Apprentice Paul Dukas Analysis, 2010s Nba Players, Star Wars Background, Omara Portuondo Joven, Homco Porcelain Figurines, Lakers Logo Generator, Monzo Event Sourcing, Annie Lennox Sing I Put A Spell On You, Flogging Molly Tour, Joseph Hawkins Corona, Virgin Active Australia Membership Prices, Isabel Martínez De Perón 2019, Dirty Dancing Memes, A Life For A Life, Farm Yard Lights Led, Supervisor 2nd District Ballotpedia, Is Brightburn On Netflix, Personal Memoirs Of Ulysses S Grant For Sale, Killer Diller Beetle Bailey, Alien Predator (2018 Cast), Larry Izzo Net Worth, Pontos Summoners War, Ffxiv Gunbreaker Glamour, Maira Khan Instagram, Gundam Wing Aries Model Kit, Nomes Of Upper Egypt, Athena's Human Patron, Celle-ci Ou Celle-là In English, Sweden Time Now,

Comments ( 0 )

house of genji prices