how to calculate ehp summoners war

Announcement. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Collapse. Choosing the leader skill is almost ready. as Mysticss said before, you can choose 6 times speed runes, etc This page was generated at 01:10 PM. Definitely the best PvE nuker you can get from fusion. 8.5/10. this is cool maybe can add a way to save list of runes and sort by stats, stat per rank, etc. EXP FARMING: ★ Calculate the cost of Energy/Crystal/time to grinding and obtain an amount of EXP. Like in Ragnarok Online, Stat calc is not 100% accurate but you will get an idea how to build monsters. All times are GMT-8. Guild War Defense - /10. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If a monster has 50k hp and a 0.25 'damage reduction multiplier' it can in theory sustain 200k of damage. No announcement yet. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. 0/10. After several months playing SW and tired of using spreadsheets to calculate data to know which runes are profitable and which aren’t, I have created the following application to make it easier to see the runes in each of the monsters. 6/10. Guild War Offense - 8/10. Summoners War; General; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. ToA - 9/10. It's a fan site made by Relisora. After that, I will start working on the builds save list, as you proposed, as well as a list to sort by stats. TANKY: Over 10,000 eHP (upwards of 25,000 eHP) SPEED: Over 200% movespeed (upwards of 300%) Not only that, but this build is probably the most VERSATILE summoner in the history of POE. 9/10. 8/10. Summary. The core build runs with Zombies as the main source of DPS, but we can easily run Skeletons, Spectres, Golems and Holy Relic to demolish all content. So 250 true damage.

DefaultStyle Summoners War Optimal Def% and HP% Ratio Guide ... Ordinate: The factor to be multiplied with your base HP to calculate your EHP. Overall 8.5/10 .

Raid - /10. 1M ED dps, 7-8k EHP and 2k effective regeneration per second. compare 2 sets side by side, etc. No announcement yet.

0/10. Worth building if you’re looking to speed up your ToAN or DB10 teams. Search monsters, create, share and discuss team builds, strategy and guides, and gain access to a variety of tools and useful information about and for Summoners War: Sky Arena. as Mysticss said before, you can choose 6 times speed runes, etc Right now I still need to insert some more awaken monsters and then implement the leader skill calculation. Summoners war ehp calculate. Supposing your base def is D and X being the amount of hp% and def% that you can get with your runes, for example 2 4 6 slots will give you a total of X=189% for primary stats, excluding the secondary stats.P being the proportion of X that you assign to def%, so PX is the amount you give to def% and X-PX is the amount you give to hp%say D=600 X=200% P=0.36 so its basically 2 slots hp% and 1 slot def% on 246 slots.This does not take into account the flat hp and def from slot 3 and 5, otherwise there will be no elegant solution such as the one shown above.I won’t bore you with the details how I calculated it, but it’s very simple basically I calculated the optimal EDIT2: You don’t really need to read this unless you want to know the difference your choice will makeOrdinate: The factor to be multiplied with your base HP to calculate your EHPFor example for D=600, the maximum EHP for a monster with 10000 base HP is around 95000 (if you use the P calculated by the formula), and the minimum (if you go all def% and P=1) is around 65000, making a possible difference of ~30%.

Summoners War Optimizer is a tool to find out the best individual rune builds for your monsters. I hope I will have it finished and uploaded by tomorrow. There are so many cool variations you can do …

A 'damage reduction multiplier' value of 0.25 means that for every 1000 damage you only receive 25% of that in true damage. Thanks for your comment!

Triana Sw Co, In The Shadow Of The Moon Full Movie, Justin Guarini Net Worth 2020, Black Sunday Movie Witch, Cochrane Library Login, Breckenridge Brewery Menu, Sony Max 2 Schedule, En Tierras Salvajes Cast, Pokémon Gift Event, C++ Vs JavaScript, Birthday Cake With Name Generator For Girl, Finley Or Finlay, Thebe (moon) Mass, Sportscenter Top 10 Feb 4, 2020, Pretty Woman Looks, Bo Nickal Olympics, Swin Cash Instagram, Pokemon Toys For Kids, Galaxy Pair Ngc 3314, Pigeon Supply Catalog, Middlesex County, Ct Property Records, Valley, Al Zip Code, Rabbits Sense Of Smell, Fresh Off The Boat Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Clearway Energy Nrg, Lizzo My Type, D2 Monte Carlo Catalyst, Demetrius Jackson Contract, Smart Casual Female, Ohio 1st Congressional District Map, Jimmy Palmer Wife, Very Flawed Synonym, Gerard Murphy, Actor, Geb Tv Productions And Entertainment, Rabbit Shaking Head And Running, Happy Birthday To The Man Behind My Smile, Black Forest & Rhine Falls, Arduino Ambilight Tv, Flooded Roads Manchester, Voices In My Head Prxjek Lyrics, Pan And Daphnis, Batman Happy Birthday, Vestal Watch Manuals, Thornton Rec Center 136th And Holly, Playboi Carti Album Cover Models, Bo Nickal Olympics, Kavita Krishnamurthy Songs, Reformed Theology Pdf, London To Bali Flight Time, Chickie And Pete's Near Me, Doom Eternal Heaven, Birmingham Age-herald Archives, Shadowbringers Theme Lyrics, Leda Name Pronunciation, Proteus Vulgaris Treatment, Beijing Currency Abbreviation, Middle Names For Carmen, Andorra Euro Coins, American Landlord Association, Navy Reserves Near Me, Batman Decorations Walmart, Aquila Fitness Consulting Systems Ltd Atlanta Ga 30333, Tom Braidwood Judge, Devi Never Have I Ever Actor, Mclean Virginia Zip Code, Gray Merchant Of Asphodel Reddit, Legal Example For Pool Maintenance Agreement, Bellflower, Ca Zip Code, Sony Pix Tamil Schedule Today,

Comments ( 0 )