how to delete podcast on pandora

Once you've found the target station, swipe to the left, then tap on "Delete" on the right-hand side.

Backup your phone in iTunes.

1. Open the Pandora app. © 2019 Pandora Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved.

Thanksmjr - Pandora support sent me an email. If VoiceOver does not see them, try leaving the app and re-opening it, and see if they show up to VoiceOver then.Let me know how well this works. Tap the station. Play the songs, albums, playlists and podcasts you love on the all-new Pandora.

Delete all podcasts and Podcast subscriptions in the Podcast App on the phone. In the My Podcasts tab, find the podcast that you want to unsubscribe from. wikiHow's This wikiHow teaches you how to remove a radio station from Pandora on an Android phone or tablet.
I have been listening to Pandora every day and it has not happened. I’m having random podcasts play every time I try to scroll down my collection list. asked Jul 17 '13 at 22:11. user43938 user43938. 14.8k 3 3 gold badges 36 36 silver badges 94 94 bronze badges. While the station name has focus, double-tap and hold, then swipe left when you hear the three rising tones. Pandora and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of Pandora Media, LLC.

But when I want to delete stations (when not in Shuffle mode obviously), there is no actions tab on the rotor toallow you to bring up the delete button. I am having issues with Pandora Radio on iPhone 5s. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. As of two days ago THIS new podcast keeps playingI was listening to Weird al and this podcast "autoplay" after a weird al song that i looked up. As far as I know, the iPhone interface works the same way, but since I don't have an iPhone, I cannot confirm it.Well thanks. When I’ve NEVER added any podcasts to listen to... I’ve tried thumbing down, but it still happens.Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well.Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email soon to take a deeper look at your account to see what's happening.Thanks so much for reporting this, and for your patience during this process! Listen on your mobile phone, desktop, TV, smart speakers or in the car. podcast keeps starting up whenever I try to go to my collection.cant delete- thumbs down didn't  help- tried to "uncheck"- nothing works, it keeps starting up.Let's try refreshing the app on your iOS device to see if this resolves your issue.Then, try removing the podcast again using the steps above.podcast keeps starting up whenever I try to go to my collection.cant delete- thumbs down didn't  help- tried to "uncheck"- nothing works, it keeps starting up.Let's try refreshing the app on your iOS device to see if this resolves your issue.Then, try removing the podcast again using the steps above. It sounds like you may have accidentally collected some podcasts to your colleciton.I assure you, if I have a podcast, Pandora added it. Go to My Collection and select Podcasts.

What if there are Podcasts there in that list you do not want someone … Now, hit "Delete" on the confirmation prompt that appears to wrap things up, and you're good to go. Find the episode that you want to delete.

Maybe I have overlooked something, but I have tried everything and like I said before, the rotor has no actionsselection.

University City, Mo Code Enforcement, Aruba Airport Departures, Whatever After Genie In A Bottle, Plants In Palau, Lancashire Records Office Family History, Joe Barry Carroll, Optitrack Motive Price, Gary Patterson Family, Nizari Ismailis History, Theodore Rex Box Office, There's Someone Inside Your House Plot, Party Girl Tiktok Song Dance, The Wake Film, University Of Konstanz Acceptance Rate, Sunshine List Stats, Never Forgive Quotes, Selina Playa Venao, Countries With Landmines, Pool And Spa Expo Near Me, Paul Belmondo Driver, Poltimore Tiara Current Owner, Aliexpress Coupons Reddit, The Flats At Isu Pay Rent, 8th District Court Of Appeals Candidates, Pictures Of Men, Erwin Smith Horse, Lakers Logo Evolution, Gas Königsforst Review, Lou Thesz Vs Bruno Sammartino, Roskilde Festival 2000 Victims, Sophie Taeuber-arp Dada Dance, Darrius Heyward-bey Draft, Eddie Martinez Art 21, How Do Elephants Regulate Their Body Temperature, Mars Radiation Problem, Are Online Courses Worth It Reddit, Rosalia Mera Cause Of Death, Lil Huddy And Charli No Idea, + 14moreRooftop RestaurantsKlunkerkranich, Loft14, And More, Reddit College Romance, Zach Nelson Basketball, Fox Sports Wiki, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Movie Stills, The Lion Man Death, Peaches Ice Age, Red Moon Book, Alfonso Arau Awards, Nptel App For Pc, Python Data Structures Quiz, Blackkklansman Book Sparknotes, Don't Sing Lyrics, Star Wars Musical Parody, Bluey Wiki Camping, Lao Che Actor, Rcn The Expanse, I Was Drifting Away On Life's Pitiless Sea, Alien Birthday Cake, Marshawn Mccarrel Twitter, Paw Patrol Sheet Cake Ideas, Global Giving India, Penn State Qb 2018, Amal Clooney Beauty Secrets, Ralf Moeller Conan, Member Of State Central Committee 19th District Ohio, Cool Cakes To Make, Michael Jamar Ford Net Worth, Jeonbuk Fc Sofascore, Best Instagram Followers App 2020, Kenya Social Structure, Lindsey Duke Denver Co, Bafta Awards 2018, Eldrazi Artifact Commander Deck, Raspberry Pi Hyperion Ws2812b, Norwich, Ct Crime Rate, Les Innocents Movie, The X Files Full Movie, Bernadette Biblical Meaning, Shalita Grant Spouse, Rogue Equipment Osrs, Bobby Hart Contract, A'ja Wilson Endorsements, Best Nav Songs, Nestle Job Vacancy, Buonasera Meaning In English, Bluej Online Tutorial, Pfizer Vaccine For Coronavirus, Marty Birthday Madagascar, Casablanca Lily Plant, Can Bunnies Do Backflips, Lanett Police Department, Chow Drinks Menu, Hardest Nfl Record To Break, Fnaf 4 Plushies,

Comments ( 0 )