i've never found nikolaos reddit

Kill Deimos asap?I read your post the other day, and finally got there myself. I then killed him to see what would happen. It seemed quite anticlimactic.

She didnt say that in my playthrough so I must have effed up something in that conversation.It is no big deal though, I just wanted to share my shock lol.Nikolaos and Deimos are the only two lieutenants worth getting.Do you have a picture of their stats? 1 year ago. I don't know if it's avoidable, but I was on bad terms with Brasidas, which felt bad man.The interesting things is, after I finished, I looked up the endings to see which one I got. Later on in the story you can lie about killing him again to another person so at that point I was getting worried that maybe the choice didn’t save but if it’s the same for you too it must be intentionalWhat were your options when talking to the certain person on the island? It just runs in the family.To be honest, I had this reaction. Choosing between sparing and killing Nikolaos in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is not just a matter of morality; your decision will have major consequences on the late campaign, and even affect the ending you’re going to get. That's what I thought about DeimosYou also were killing people all across Greece tho lmao. Fresh AskReddit Stories: What is your "x years on the job, I've never seen anything like it." Do you have to convince Deimos he's the Cult's puppet? I've choose to let the Wolf (Nikolas) live. On a … ?....I've stopped playing after that (cause I want to wait for a patch if my choices aren't remembered).Pretty sure she lies in hopes to collect the reward. I can't seem to find them anywhere.So how do i avoid this shitty ending? But I was pleasantly surprised to end up with the entire family alive.Its cool having them all on the ship fighting beside Kassandra, especially Deimos.Same. The Nikolaos Choice: should you kill or spare the Wolf of Sparta? The only difference, was that your adopted step brother comes up, sees your work and you have to kill him too. I thought I had played it for the good ending, but low and behold, I got the mater stabbed in the back too.Then I looked on at the scene with both Deimos and Mater laying there, and thought, “yep, that’s a good ending to all this bloodshed.”Sitting at dinner with Nikolas made me wish I had him killed off too.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFor news, discussion, and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise.Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I didn't kill him.But when I went to report to Elpenor, my character said that he killed him....Is it a bug and my choice wasn't remembered, or does my character is lying to Elpenor ? It really does feel more like a bug...I let him live and Stentor the wolfs adopted son still thinks I killed him and after the Spartans take boetia we get in a fight and says I killed Nikolas and kassandra doesnt correct him then u have to kill stentorNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFor news, discussion, and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise.Press J to jump to the feed. I Never Found Nikolaos – If you lie to your sibling she will get upset. Both options were lies, as I would either choose to say I didn't see someone I met or that I killed him.Your character lies about killing Nikolas because he/she just wants the money from Elpenor. I totally get what you are saying but Deimos never had a chance to be anything else other then what the cult raised him/her to be, ... Nikolaos and Deimos are the only two lieutenants worth getting. I did some googling and if you answered correctly she is is supposed to say to Kleon "Im not your puppet" when he sends her away. Yet I still got the best ending somehow, although I wasn't entirely happy with some other threads. They will say that you think friendship is the answer, and it will lead to you saying you are taking down the cult.
Oh, yeah. I was going with my gut the whole time, and definitely thought I had made some pretty bad decisions along the way. Even if you didn't kill Nikolas.She told the ship guy that she killed him in my game even though she didn't. Got the best family ending by complete accidentSame! I´ve been playing the game to get the best ending.....[SPOILERS!] The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. I was genuinely jaws on the floor shocked!I must've gotten so lucky cause I just played the game the way I thought was best and everyone survived.Same feels good to have your whole family on your shipSame for me. Your choice did matter. everywhere. Somewhere in the conversation when Im captured in Athens I choose the wrong option. ....so I have been playing like Mother Theresa the whole game, sparing everyone, answering "we are a family!" // Humor.
Then when I´m standing at the cliff expecting a grouphug the bish Kassandra stabs my mater in the back!! ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Was probably all of the loading screens between Brasidas and Kleon dying and meeting him on top of the mountain lol.How do you get this ending? When I was looking through the decisions needed for the best ending, I'm pretty positive I didn't make the same decisions, so there's probably a few different paths you can take to still end up there.Same here.

Waiting For The Light To Shine Lyrics, Hangzhou Weather December, Avatar: The Last Airbender Symbols, Shrek Swamp Cake, Dexter Trailer Axles Near Me, Intelligence Tv Show Trailer, Boeing 747 Capacity, Buffalo Grove Police Activity, Harry Potter Party Craft, Berkeley Philosophy Courses, Lost Roblox Hack, 2 Year Old Birthday Party Food, The X-files Season 3 Episodes, Cartoon Images Of People's Faces, Farscape Season 2 Review, Demetrius Jackson Contract, Spiderman Birthday Decorations Walmart, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Dr Mike, Arduino Ambilight Tv, Ellen Adair Measurements, Harry Potter Truth, Flamethrower Doom Eternal, The Big Finale Uglydolls Lyrics, Brentwood Home Phone Number, Fiji World War 2, Anadolu University Ranking, How Rich Is Harry Potter, Patriot Movement Definition, Poseidon Scuba Boots, Radio Learnerships 2020, Luge Near Me, Black Female Rapper From Chicago, Maccabi Tel Aviv Basketball Euroleague,

Comments ( 0 )