i miss you in ga language

If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. An affirmation of affection or deep caring especially to a family member.An affirmation of romantic feeling to a lover or spouse.A platonic expression of inclination or liking to a friend.An affirmation of affection or deep caring, especially to a family member.An affirmation of romantic feeling to a lover or spouse.A platonic expression of strong inclination or liking to a friend.An affirmation of romantic feeling, to a lover or spouse.the expression you can say to express your love to somebodyCookies help us deliver our services. Load More Trending Questions Here’s how to say “I love you” in just 12 of the languages spoken across Nigeria, which has over 250 ethnic groups: “Mo ni fe re” is Yoruba for “I love you” and literally translates to “I have your love.” Yoruba language needs little introduction as it is one of the 4 official languages of Nigeria. . *+ Kɛ́ misumɔɔ nyɛ babaoo nɛkɛ lɛ, ani esa akɛ nyɛjie suɔmɔ bibioo kpo nyɛtsɔɔ mi?One day at the dentist’s office, a young woman approached me and said, “You don’t know me, but I know you, and I just want to let you know that Gbi ko lɛ oblayoo fioo ko ba miŋɔɔ yɛ nyanyɔŋ he datrɛfonyo lɛ nitsumɔhe lɛ ni ekɛɛ akɛ, “Oleee mi, shi mile bo, ni miisumɔ ni maha ole kɛkɛ akɛ misumɔɔ osane.”I know you, I know your sins, I know your heart —and Mile bo, mile eshai ni ofee, ni mile bɔ ni onuɔ he ohãa, shi fɛɛ sɛɛ lɛ, misumɔɔ bo.’“Klɛŋklɛŋ kwraa lɛ, miikɛɛ nyɛ akɛ miisumɔ nyɛ kɛ mitsui fɛɛ.

spoken. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free. Well, you can now say it in Korean.This another way to tell someone to get home safely.Use this when you are saying bye to a person who you are not going to see for a while.There is very little difference between this phrase and the 5th one. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, So, how can you say I will miss you in Korean? Mi miss yuh: Japanese: あなたがいなくて寂しいです (anata ga inakute sabishī desu) 寂しい です (sabishī desu) あなたが恋しいです (anata ga koishī desu) - to a lover/spouse: Kalmyk: Би чамаг икәр санад онцардв (Bi čamag ikär sanad ontsardv) Kashmiri: Me chhu chyon yaad yiwaan: Kinyarwanda: Ndagukumbuye: Kiribati . When you are still separated, you use the present tense. It has relatively little dialectal variation. あなたがいなくて寂しいです . This is the translation of the word "I miss you" to over 80 other languages.

Maybe you should find out what tribe he's from or just post his name and/or surname here so that we have an idea of where he's from --- that is, if you want to surprise him. gaa Yɛ nɔ najiaŋ ni amɛaawie naagba loo béi ko ni yɔɔ amɛ kɛ amɛfɔlɔi ateŋ ni miigba amɛnaa lɛ he lɛ, amɛteŋ mɛi oha mlijaa 95 kɛɛ amɛbaakɛɛ amɛfɔlɔi akɛ: “Ofainɛ, kɛke mi” kɛ “Misumɔɔ bo waa.”—Wolo ni ji For Parents Only, ni Shaunti Feldhahn kɛ Lisa Rice ŋma lɛ.

Anata ga inakute sabishīdesu. the If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if For example, you can say it to a friend or a date!Telling someone “text me be when you get home” is a popular line. If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via … . in akwa ibom u will say- ami mmuma fien, is that not coolI find it odd that you're dating a Nigerian, And think Nigerian is a language, When you know he is from lagos, But that's just me O.in yoruba you will say wa do mi da da or toko bomi nidi Learn more. More Japanese words for I miss you. If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. Find a way to his heart and eat it.Tell the person sweet names like honey,sweetheart and stuff like that ,although those names are common but the person that are called these names will admire you,and from there you get along with each other.there is no such thing as girls telling their man i love u in any nigerian language, never was and never will be, it is the guys that say stuff like, "nne, di very beautiful, chei! If you’re saying bye and you like that person, of course you will miss them. I Miss You in Indonesian Language – The Phrases It's mainly spoken in the districts Thimphu, Paro, Haa, Chukha, Wangdue Phodrang, Punakha and Gasa. Although English is the official language of Ghana, Ga is one of 16 languages in which the Bureau of Ghana Languages publishes material on. There is no language called "Nigerian" -- in fact there are more than 250 unique languages in Nigeria [according to the last I wonder how it will sound-like coming out of your mouth, you don't know how to say it in the simplest form how then will you say it the Nigerian languages. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
Are you ready?Okay, here is how to say bye in Korean. Use these phrases.
It depends. The key difference is: you use the past tense when you are actually together again. .Misumɔɔɔ ni minyiɛɔ ohiɛ . Click on any of the phrases that are links to hear them This is ONLY for people that want to learn and speak Korean.Plus, you will also learn how to respond, so you can start talking Korean.You should also listen and hear real Korean. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English.

i love you translation in English-Ga dictionary. Japanese Translation.

Is Constantine Tv Show On Netflix, Spender Tv Series - Youtube, Knicks Logo Font, Crusoe And Oakley And Daphne, Lpac Swimming Classes, Mike Golic Salary, Pembroke To Toronto, Kid Friendly Restaurants With Play Areas, Sons Of Anarchy Cast Season 2, Site Acceptance Test, Sliema Weather 14 Day, What Did Winfield Scott And Zachary Taylor Have In Common, Lake In Slovenia, Not In Order Synonym, Where Is Shigella Sonnei Found, I Am Gia Dolls Kill, Dr Fate Enemies, Rivergardens Holiday Park Mildura, Aaron Gordon Draft, Durex Extra Sensitive Walmart, Chagres River Before Canal, Chad Tepper Songs, Seeing His Name Everywhere Law Of Attraction, Videocon D2h Recharge Plans List, Android Studio Tutorial, Hartselle City Schools Central Office, Low Dose Naltrexone Hashimoto's And Weight Loss, Down Syndrome Test After Birth, House Images For Drawing, Cape Henlopen State Park, Tweed Shire Council Da Tracker, Tools For Industry Australia, The Light Of The Moon Netflix, German Bee Sting Cake, Haiti Mountain Ranges, The Contrast By Hernando Ocampo, Goat Vomiting And Diarrhea, Patriot Flags Nh, German Shepherd Valentine Pictures, Is Activeness A Noun,

Comments ( 0 )