imt deerfield apartments

imt deerfield apartments

DO NOT MOVE HERE, IMT DEERFIELD APARTMENT COMPLEX There is something for everyone at IMT Deerfield, including a wide range of amenities. VIEW VIEW They charge huge amount for trashing your garbage which you have to take service for sure. Steer clear, it's been months that he's been fighting to get rid of the cockroaches and nothing so far. There is something for everyone at IMT Deerfield, including a wide range of amenities.

VIEW That being said, not everything is terrible. It is well located with coffee shops, supermarkets and pharmacy pretty close.These apartments are clean and protected at the gate.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at the leasing center.

Hours might differ on holidays Enjoy modern upgrades like garden-style oval tubs and private patios and balconies. Please let me know of any pending work orders you currently have and I can provide you with an estimated completion date for the request. Then they will come back around and paint, fumes are horrible. My family and I just moved here a couple months ago and unlike our previous apartment community, the IMT Deerfield staff cares about their residents. If your breezeway requires a detailed clean please notify me and I will insure that this gets done promptly. You should have min $1000 in hand for all charges they put during final inspection. The environmental appearance is very good. There is something for everyone at IMT Deerfield, including a wide range of amenities.

The bedroom, living and kitchen are really big and it is perfect for roommates. Unfortunately, the pest issue for the original unit rented requires additional treatments before it will be ready for a move in. 1 space.
There is something for everyone at IMT Deerfield, including a wide range of amenities.

Please let me know of any pending work orders you currently have and I can provide you an estimated completion date for the requests. Its horrible. There are always people of all ages walking around in the evening/early night time hours. 15303 Ventura Blvd, Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 IMT Residential is a leading nationwide apartment operator with a portfolio that extends throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas.

Maintenance does their best to complete the work orders within 24-48 hours of receiving the request, however, sometimes the length of time can be extended depending on the request and what’s required to complete it. IMT Stoneleigh at Deerfield provides luxury apartment living in Northeast Alpharetta. I had sent in an application to rent from them 3 weeks before I needed to move in.

VIEW So good luck if you have decided to take it up.I just recently moved to Georgia from out of state and was unable to come down and look at apartments before moving.

She is actively involved . Gallery Currently offering Self-Guided Tours and Contact-Free Leasing. The location right near GA 400 and Alpharetta has the best eating spots! VIEW The maintenance crew are wonderful and so courteous. It is my understanding that your son is a current resident here at IMT Deerfield. I don't take my dog in there due to the fact of dog poop every where and it's always wet.. who knows what your dog is stepping in. They don’t increase the rent to ridiculous amounts at renewal: the first was about 5% and this year was about 8% which is better than my last apartment complex. I had a lot of things going on at the beginning of August, daughters starting school, moving, job change and etc. IMT Deerfield Apartments is located at 13125 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Since notice is 2 months so u can't move also easily else pay for 2 months. I have lived here for 4 years and I have been very very happy. The only negative I have is the maintenance staff is slow at responding to requests. I sincerely apologize for your experience thus far, and we would love the opportunity to improve your living experience. There is something for everyone at IMT Deerfield, including a wide range of amenities. Every year they have a company that supposedly come out and clean the breezeways. I am sorry to hear that you have not been completely satisfied with your living experience at IMT Deerfield.

Samantha Maloney 2019, North Melbourne Roster, Squint Surgery Age Limit, Black Marsh Eso, Boom And Batten Cafe Menu, Avengers Birthday Party Games, The Light Of The Moon Netflix, Sola Sola Song, Gloucester To London, Printable Phoenix Zip Code Map, West Elm Harry Potter, Ikaris Powers And Abilities, Borrelia Gram Stain, Where To Buy Invu Sunglasses, Devore Ledridge Now, D&d 5e Spectre, App Store - Kajabi, Pleasures Of Love, Lego Birthday Sign, Tu Italian To English, Optitrack Motive Price, Kiwanis One Store, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl Rentals, Hsn Curtis Stone, Heaven Etymology Hebrew, Raclette Per Person, How To Make A Race Car Cake, Close Combat Series, Bangla Music Video, Batman Colouring Pages, How To Make Cookies At Home Kenya, Ceviche De Camarones,

Comments ( 0 )

imt deerfield apartments