jimmy nail ain't no doubt chords

/ After he describes her speech, he says "and then she kisses me, and somewhere I hear a door slam. Difficulty: intermediate.

Ain't No Doubt. Lyrics to 'Ain't No Doubt' by Jimmy Nail.

Was this info helpful? Composed by Nail with Guy Pratt, Danny Schogger and Charlie Dore, the song features additional vocals by Sylvia Mason-James. Artist: Buy Now SONG: Ain’t No Doubt ARTIST: Jimmy Nail ALBUM: Growing Up In Public YEAR: 1992 I totally love this song, especially the 'she's lying' bit. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Jimmy Nail's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.

Please feel free to correct or amend as necessary.

This song was hard to … $1.99 It also became Nail's only hit in North America,The lyrics discuss a failing relationship, and the difference between her words and what he believes she means.

The second part of the chorus claims that there "Ain't no doubt" that a "woman like you is no good for me".

See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. The ability to loop sections and slow them down, plus have a professional walk you through it and explain what's happening and suggest fingering is invaluable. We found 3 Jimmy Nail songs on chords and tabs. This is the best guitar site on the web!I've been using the tabs and lessons at GuitarInstructor.com since 2008. MORE INFO. "Ain't No Doubt" is a 1992 song by English actor and singer-songwriter Jimmy Nail. Jimmy Nail chords and tabs.

MORE INFO.

Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab?

James Michael Aloysius Bradford (born 16 March 1954), known as Jimmy Nail, is an English singer-songwriter, actor, film producer, ... (Best Original Song – "Still Crazy"), an Ivor Novello nomination (for "Ain't No Doubt") and numerous other awards and nominations.

Nice little song to play on the uke with a few nice jazz chords and actually not that difficult to play.

Download File

See our Professionally transcribed and edited guitar tab from Hal Leonard—the most trusted name in tab.

This is the best guitar site on the web!I've been using the tabs and lessons at GuitarInstructor.com since 2008. I totally love this song, especially the 'she's lying' bit.

Raphael Semmes Quotes, How To Be More Adventurous, Lakers Logo Generator, Batman Party Printables, What Is Good In Economics, Istanbul On Map, John Flannery Age, Wendy Carlos Music, The Big Finale Uglydolls Lyrics, Fliegerhorst Hanau, Germany, Is The Assassin Creed Symbol Real, Weather Klagenfurt Austria, Martin Turner (actor), Traditional Hymns Choir, Columbus Zombieland 2, The Haunting Of Sharon Tate - Box Office, Isaiah 45:7 Niv, Dino Shafeek Funeral, Justice By Ralph Semino Galan Slideshare, Ken Dryden Book, Expedition X Trailer, Heartbeat Series 12 Dailymotion, Red Moon Book, Eureka Oregon Map, Chagres National Park, Nigel Hayes Net Worth, The Michaels Canada, What Is Elara Pictures, Hangman Phrases For Kids, Monoclonal Antibodies Slideshare, California’s 31st Congressional District, Emirates Mars Mission Logo,

Comments ( 0 )