just an illusion

just an illusion

The initial line-up consisted of Jan Veerman (vocals), Cees Tol (guitar), Evert… Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Just An Illusion Lyrics: I've been told 'bout living like a star / Hotel Rich, champagne and caviar / But no one ever showed me the reverse / And that really hurts, babe, it really hurts / …

3 Illusion, illusion Illusion, illusion Searching for a destiny that’s mine There’s another place, another time Touching many hearts along the way, yeah Hoping that I’ll never have to say Chorus: It’s just an illusion (Ooh ooh ooh ooh ah ah) illusion (Ooh ooh ooh ooh ah ah) illusion Follow your emotions anywhere Is it really magic in the air

Julia Zahra - Just an illusion (Reggae Remix 2016) - YouTube

Imagination - Topic 2,875,518 views.

1,093 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

6:28.

"Just an Illusion" is a song by the British trio Imagination. Time zone:

The initial line-up consisted of Jan Veerman (vocals), Cees Tol (guitar), Evert Woestenburg (guitar) Jan Tuyp (bass guitar) and Gerrit Woestenburg (drums).

Co-written by Steve Jolley, Tony Swain, Ashley Ingram and Leee John, the song was a major European hit, peaking at number 2 in the group's native UK.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Produced by Soviet France for Staaltape 1990.

Get track

Watch the video for Just An Illusion from BZN's The Singles Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

The Delhi Durbar Tiara, Jimmy Gomez Facebook, Sons Of Anarchy Cast Season 2, Innsbruck Ski Lodge, The X Files Season 11 Episode 8 Watch Online, Levi Vs Armored Titan, Siren Names Male, Stolen: A Letter To My Captor Pdf, Seers Ring Ge Tracker, Juan Atkins Rym, Ontario Minister Salary, Minecraft Printables Steve, Timnath Elementary School Calendar, Krista Kosonen Movies And Tv Shows, Realtor Salary In California, Pearisburg, Va Appalachian Trail, Countries With Landmines, Tiktok Camera Price, Overwatch Mercy Meme, Yankee Urban Dictionary, Endymion Yugioh Legacy Of The Duelist, Titan Fitness Coupon, Photo Printed Cake Price, Marty Birthday Madagascar, Coffeeshops Amsterdam Open, Live Ok News, Harry Potter Movie Clips, Transferwise Product Manager Linkedin, Spiderman Happy Birthday Message, Proof Of Principle Synonym, City Of Richmond Heights Jobs,

Comments ( 0 )

just an illusion