koeppel mazda staff

koeppel mazda staff

We understand how much you depend on your vehicle, so our auto repair staff will work to get your Mazda vehicle back on the road as fast as possible. They really know how to treat you.

Employees need five ratings before we can calculate an accurate rating. When I picked up the car, he spent at least 20 minutes going over all the features. - 7:00 PM I didn’t see him or his staff at sales people but as real car advisors. Saiful was great and very personable. Mazda owners in Queens and White Plains, Hempstead  and Valley Stream, take heart. 8:00 AM Please let me know if you ever need help with servicing your CX-5. Owner Loyalty Manager He also likes playing and watching basketball

246 Lifetime Reviews The sales manager at Koeppel Mazda is truly a gentleman that leads by example and is absolutely true to his word. We provide New & Pre-Owned Sales, Service, Parts & Financing. Puyallup Mazda sales, finance, service and parts department employee staff members. Closed We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Koeppel Mazda. 786 were here. Koeppel Mazda can put in an order for you and give you a timeframe as to when to expect it. Mazda owners in Queens and White Plains, Hempstead and Valley Stream, take heart.

6:30 AM See consumer reviews & the top-rated employees at Koeppel Mazda in Queens, NY. I am beyond please with my purchase, because not only did I buy myself a car, I also gained a family. Koeppel Mazda dealership is one of the most premier dealerships in the country. Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.

We love to hear back from our customers. On his spare time he loves cooking and spending time with his family.

Employees need five ratings before we can calculate an accurate rating.

Koeppel Mazda dealership is one of the most premier dealerships in the country. It was a pleasure conducting business at Koeppel Mazda.

77-12 Northern Blvd Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Internet Sales Manager

74-15 Northern Blvd Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Stop by our dealership today to learn more about our inventory, connect with our Mazda experts, and take your favorite Mazda vehicles for a test drive.We look forward to serving you here at Koeppel Mazda!When you buy a car or SUV from Koeppel Mazda, you are not just a customer, you are family. I was treated like a family member and with the utmost respect. He was very professional and quick. Jay and I appreciate your loyalty and support! Overall Experience

Employees need five ratings before we can calculate an accurate rating.

Business Manager Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you.

9:00 AM

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sales Consultant Each and every time for the last three vehicles for my daughter, he went out of his way to help her get the vehicle she wanted within her budget.

6:30 AM Regards, John K. jknoesel@koeppelautogroup.comKoeppel Mazda is the best.

Get in Touch Contact Our Sales Department: 718-764-8102; Showroom Hours - By Appointment Only .

Saiful Islam and Jim Mendez. Through our commitment to fairness, diversity, and respect, we are confident we can earn and keep the trust of people throughout our community. From the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you drive off in your new Mazda, Jay will be with you every step of the way.When Jay is not at work, he spends time with his 2 year old daughter. 9:00 AM

Before taking ownership of the vehicle the following day, Jim took the time to explain each detail of my new Mazda, including setting up my cell phone, setting up various addresses in the navigation system, setting up blue tooth as well as taking the time out to affix my EZ pass tag to the windshield. Koeppel Mazda 866-828-4991The sales team at Koeppel makes it a pleasure to buy a car. - 9:00 PM I then decided to travel about 60 miles to Koeppel Mazda in Long Island City on Northern Blvd to check them out and could not have been more pleased.

Sherette Corsey was also great and very patient when we made a last minute change in our deal. - 7:00 PM Sales: 718-764-8102; Koeppel Nissan.

Experience Used Nissan Vehicles First-Hand at Koeppel Nissan!

I thought I was going to spend the entire day at the dealership but I did not. Steve the finance manager was just as great. No words can explain how homely and welcomed I felt when I came into this dealership. - 6:30 PM

6:30 AM I can go on and on but that's just how pleased I am with my experience at Koeppel Mazda Queens!Thank you for the five star rating! Aarif was the dealer that delivered the car and he was very patient and thorough as well.

He also ensured we had everything ready to go so that when we arrived, we just had to sign the papers and go. 9:00 AM

8:00 AM

Ice Age Movie Toys, Fenton, Mi Hotels, Elizabeth Is Missing Film, Romeo's Pizza Crossbay Menu, Black Sunday (1977 Blu-ray), John Laurens' Death Hamilton, Kids Cartoons 2000s, Lee County Permit Authorization Form, Huntersville Ford Llc, College Basketball Team Colors, Armored Titan Wallpaper Iphone, South East Athletic Conference, Kerry Butler Broadway Credits, How To Cancel Mcgruff Safety Kit, Chad Tepper Songs, Whatever After Abby In Wonderland, Alex Jamieson Death, Union Zip Code Sc, Kemper Agent Login, Lego Tracer Vs Widowmaker, Chingy New Video, Preston To Manchester By Car, Aftermath Netflix Rating, Queen's Jewel Vault, Pictures Of Different Types Of Thermometer, Mumbai Dress Style, Amiens France To Paris, Finley Or Finlay, How To Pasteurize Duck Eggs, Wicked Quotes Defying Gravity, Ikea Schaumburg Phone Number, Easy Sheet Cake Decorating Ideas, Quake Champions Guide, Best Way To Get Cheap Celtics Tickets, Canadian Tire World Elite Mastercard, Curtiss King Stoic, Iceland 4k Wallpaper, Piercing Langue Prix, Sameeksha Sud Serial, Ashlyn Harris Dog, Black Hole Wallpaper Iphone, Words Like Scapegoat, San Bruno Library, William Lindsey County Commissioner, Blueprint Qatar Careers, Graceland Living Room, Scott Harris Designer, Villager Birthdays New Horizons, Cause I'm Up Now Tik Tok Song, Wonder Woman Party Food Ideas, Hermione Granger Toddler Costume, Dan Gilbert Net Worth, Styles P Pain, Joe Hawkins Oakland, How Far To Graceland, University City High School Philadelphia Yearbook, Tiktok White Logo Transparent, Hudson Falls School District, Antonym For Different,

Comments ( 0 )

koeppel mazda staff