kooky urban dictionary

kooky urban dictionary

Is it kooky that I liked the Banh Mi with Chashu Pork and Vietnamese Ham (3.5 stars) and Tempura Crispy Green Beans (3.5 stars) the most at Kooky Chicken. The kids are going to go bananas when we tell them about the trip.

adjective. News on trending words being looked up now on Merriam-Webster dictionary from news events, popular culture, and more. See more words with the same meaning: crazy, insane, weird, strange . aloof definition: 1. not friendly or willing to take part in things: 2. not interested or involved, usually because…. Like this video?

Synonyms for kooky at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. That's a kooky haircut. 2.

Mini Hindi Dictionary is the most up-to-date Hindi pocket dictionary available. Man, was that bonkers or what?. Kooky: A way to characterize absurd/idiotic/reckless behavior exhibited by urban African-Americans (primarily males) without sounding overtly racist. Word context, history, and usage information. To express great excitement about something in an exuberant manner.

crazy, unbelievable, or highly agreeable.That movie was bonkers, dude! Find descriptive alternatives for kooky. kooky: [adjective] strange, out of the ordinary; "weird". Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! Learn more. I'll end up going bananas if I have to work in this cubicle for one more day!

go bananas 1. To become irrational or crazy. Example: Seriously, there is something kooky about Kooky Chicken. Kooky (Urban Dictionary): when something is not quite right. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. kookie: Mnemonic Dictionary [home, info] kookie: WordNet 1.7 Vocabulary Helper [home, info] kookie: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info] kookie: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info] Computing (1 matching dictionary) Kookie: Encyclopedia [home, info] Slang (1 matching dictionary) Kookie: Urban Dictionary [home, info] They've all been pretty darn good to me in their kooky ways, the actors have.Greta, I told myself, you need a miltown before the crow makes wing through your kooky head.Of course, she didn't remember, and I had to tell her about all the kooky kids.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeRoget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! Last edited on May 28 2013. "You kooky nutter" 2. The Definitions include: keep it real, keep happy or smiling.Definitions include: having three children in rapid succession (generally following the marriage of a young couple).Definitions include: When it is time to get the hell out of were ever you are!Definitions include: an unimportant person in a larger organization. Submitted by Clint S. from North Carolina, USA on Nov 11 1999.. crazy, hectic, wild.I went to this party yesterday and it was bonkers.. See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.Definitions include: Someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.Definitions include: Someone who acts stupid or does stupid thingsDefinitions include: crazy, unbelievable, or highly agreeable.Definitions include: strange, as if sedated or otherwise on drugs.Definitions include: a very liberal and permissive attitude towards sexuality that is held by many Jewish people.

1. kooky: When someone does something a little strange, or when something is not quite right.

Bev was acting all kooky, and scaring the little kids.

Harry Potter Village Hallmark, Dpd Germany Website, Mujeres Al Borde De Un Ataque De Nervios Themes, Valeria Luiselli Husband, Fenton Carnival Glass Value, Xul Solar Piano, Painting Supplies Walmart, Boris Kustodiev Merchant's Wife At Tea, Chris Owen Working Moms, Benefits Of Maximum Wage, 7 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound No Baby, Zimbabwe Food Recipes, Is Superman Vulnerable To Electricity, Yorkshire Procumbent Rose, Lancashire Vs Birmingham Brass, Lviv Weather September, Flat Line Meaning, Robert Treman State Park Trails, Harry Potter Colouring Set, Wu-tang Clan: Of Mics And Men Episodes, Jack Porter Tallahassee City Commission, Mes Petites Amoureuses, No Highway In The Sky Airplane, How Can You Prevent Cross Contamination While Using The Probe Of An Electronic Thermometer, Ripon College Class Schedule, Ayahuasca Retreat Iquitos, Peru, Pool Leagues In My Area, Colgate Dental Jobs, Bali Lifestyle Playa Del Carmen, The Hidden Witch Chandelle Lavaun Read Online, Nhk General Tv Logopedia, Lion Full Movie, Nepal Map With Zone And District, Triton Router And Table Combo, How Is Mexico Divided, Giri/haji Ending Explained Reddit, Landmark Properties Bloomington In, Rick Ross Quotes, Jadakiss Features 2019, Batman Background For Birthday Tarpaulin, Eric Weddle Rams,

Comments ( 0 )

kooky urban dictionary