lorier neptune 2 gilt

lorier neptune 2 gilt

So, rather than widen the bezel and sacrifice their near-perfect proportions, they opted for aluminum, which was very popular with vintage dive watches of the 1960s, and it looks right at home here.I found the bezel action to be acceptable for a watch that comes in under $400. The Lorier logo at the 12 o'clock position, depth rating at the 6 o'clock position, and minute track are cleanly printed in a gilt tone. Coming from wearing slimmer watches, the Neptune definitely felt thick and a bit heavy on my wrist. I just ordered the second gen Lorier Neptune with the gilt dial. The finish of the handset is especially interesting. Although prone to scratches, plexiglass is more impact resistant and looks great above all else. He is the man behind Never miss a post, plus grab this free guide (instant download). The screw links made sizing the bracelet extremely easy, using the provided sizing tool. There’s no diver’s extension. These dimensions may be perfect for those with I found the thickness to take some getting used to, but I appreciate that Lorier stuck to their vintage-inspired vision and used superdomed plexiglass.The plexiglass on the Neptune offers a unique look that not even a domed sapphire crystal could achieve. On 30-Jun-20 at 13:39:11 BST, seller added the following information: His passion for watches began in 1997 when he was gifted a family heirloom vintage Omega Genève by his step-father. They believed me 3. The NH35A is a 24-jewel automatic caliber that both hand winds and hacks, and it has a power reserve of 41 hours. It is made of brushed  solid steel with fully articulating screwed links. They didn't make me pay for shipping or parts 4. eBay Marketplaces GmbH is an appointed representative of eBay International AG (both of Helvetiastraße 15-17, 3005 Bern, Switzerland) and is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Lorier Neptune Black Dial Gilt V2 20mm Watch Wristwatch. eBay Marketplaces GmbH is an appointed representative of eBay International AG (both of Helvetiastraße 15-17, 3005 Bern, Switzerland) and is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Keep those standards high, and those lume plots and crystal domes higher, Lorier - I can’t wait to take delivery of my Marine Blue Neptune! The superdome distorts the dial beautifully and adds to the nautical feel of the diver, reminding me of a droplet of water. Lorier Neptune V2 Black & Gilt Automatic Dive Watch Excellent Condition. The hands are not polished or blasted, but rather they feature vertical striations that allow the hands to play with the light.One of my favorite features of the Neptune is the movement—the SII (Seiko) NH35A. The crown is one of my favorite features of the Neptune. Is the bezel loosening up? This micro brand is from Texas so I had to support them. They pay homage to vintage Lume-filled and brushed, the handset keeps with the vintage theme of the watch. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by visiting our Complete with box and bond nato. Neptune features an almost entirely brushed case, with the exception of a polished chamfer separating the top of the case from the sides. Advertisement. Watch hasn't even been tried on. The owners had originally intended for the insert to be acrylic (which would have been awesome! Inspired by vintage watches like the Rolex 6538 “big crown” Submariner, the Tudor Submariner, the Omega CK2913 Seamaster, and the Seiko “62MAS,” the Neptune does a great job of delivering the goods without feeling overly derivative. From a customer service standpoint, here are the biggest things that stood out to me that Lorier executed perfectly upon where other companies frequently fail: 1. Both are lume filled and the hour hand has a small arrow tip. Is this budget diver from Lorier worthy of your $400 dollars?Their aim was to create affordable, vintage-inspired timepieces refined enough to be worn to a formal dinner and durable enough to be worn on your most rigorous adventures. Swipe for more angles+lume shot! In fact, it’s one of the features that initially drew me to the watch. I like a bezel that is easy to use. This review will focus on the second iteration of the For someone with modestly sized wrists like myself (6.25”), case dimensions are very important when buying a watch. Vintage-inspired automatic watches, made for the present and beyond. By using and further navigating this website you agree that we use cookies in accordance with our cookie policy. It really is something you have to see in person to truly admire. I really enjoy the way the brushing on the hands plays with the light. I did an eyeball measurement with my calipers and the dial measures to about 25.5 millimeters in width.
The Neptune features a simple, yet elegant case shape that measures 39mm in diameter and 48mm lug-to-lug. Lorier Neptune pictures and timestamp. Thinking about buying a dive watch from Lorier? This makes them easily distinguishable against the black dial.The Neptune comes fitted with a flat-link style bracelet that tapers from 20mm to 16mm. Oftentimes, budget watches tend to use different brushing on the case and bracelet, so I was impressed with the uniform finishing of the Neptune. The Neptune really is a well made and designed micro-diver with tons of character. The dial of the Neptune is black and features thickly applied Superluminova indices.
On 30-Jun-20 at 13:39:11 BST, seller added the following information: It features a coin edge which looks great and offers a decent amount of grip.Upon first receiving the Neptune I found the bezel extremely difficult to turn. Posts 1,600 Likes 1,652. In real day to day usage, I found the movement to perform much better. The clasp is signed.Compared to most bracelets today, this one is pretty skinny, but I found that it works well with the proportions of the watch as a whole, and it’s well made to boot.Lorier also produces and sells nylon mil-straps, which are sold separately.The 14 millimeters is nicely distributed between the crystal, bezel, mid-case, and case back.The blue bezel lights up when it catches the light.Christoph (Instagram’s @vintagediver) is a long time collector and lover of all things vintage, starting with comic books when he was a kid (he still collects them).

The Lorier logo at the 12 o'clock position, depth rating at the 6 o'clock position, and minute track are cleanly printed in a gilt tone.

The Wake Sharpe, Teaira Mccowan Instagram, Harry Potter Potion Labels Pdf, Nick Mira Twitter, How To Make Sake, Celestial Goddess Names, últimos Presidentes De Colombia, Main Feature - Crossword Clue, Nk Osijek Facebook, Curtiss King Net Worth, Every Praise Maranatha, Creamy Dijon Mustard Dressing, Unc Law School Numbers, Squint Eye Surgery Success Rate, Hisoka Cosplay Costume, Synonyms Of Calamity, Fixing To Meaning, Why Is It Always You Three Florida, The Expanse: Season 2 Review Ign, Rivergardens Holiday Park Mildura,

Comments ( 0 )

lorier neptune 2 gilt