maglieaux natchitoches menu

Back To Top. May come back for drinks, cornbread, and the view...that's about to. Maglieaux's riverfront restaurant. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. English . My wife asked why this did not come with the meal, to which they answered..."that is provided only upon request". We couldn't tell that the sausage had any Italian seasoning, and the crawfish were bland. However we had met a couple the night before that...Great food! Our server was very pleasant and patient with our group. Prices are high, especially when you order pasta, and that's all that you get. It was a great place to eat and a beautiful location.

10:00am-10:00pm . Seafood, Steakhouses, Bars $$ (318) 521-8080. Our expectations were not met, and we did not experience anything close to the ultimate cajun experience. Products for Businesses We're hiring. The staff is very friendly and they have live music! Maglieaux's Riverfront Restaurant, Natchitoches, LA. Drinks were yummy and we loved the crawfish cornbread!!!

One of the others...We went for Valentines Day and had a lovely dinner-Shared stuffed mushrooms and had Caprese Shrimp Pasta-it was sooo good!This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Upload menu.

Maglieaux's Riverfront Restaur is a restaurant featuring online Creole food ordering to Natchitoches, . Serves Italian, Cajun. I always get on Trip Advisor to look at reviews for hotels and restaurants. 512 Front St, Natchitoches, LA 71457.

Maglieaux's, Natchitoches: See 662 unbiased reviews of Maglieaux's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 64 restaurants in Natchitoches. We had 5 of us traveling in 2 cars 11 hours and we wanted a nice meal, so chose this place based upon the menu. Back To Top. Italian, … This restaurant is great to сelebrate your mariage.

We were surprised with prices of $19 & $17 respectively, the meal did not come with a salad.

You will leave a little lighter in the wallet, but you won't be hungry!

Everyones meal was good and arrived in a timely...My Husband & I visited Natchitoches for a few days. Recent Locations; Popular Locations; Natchitoches, Louisiana; Search …

Husband got a burger...We dined here on our first night of a road trip with friends to New Orleans. Where: Find: Home / USA / Natchitoches, Louisiana / Maglieaux's; Maglieaux's . The crawfish cornbread and mini meat pies were delicious. The blackened Mahi Mahi came well seasoned and cooked with a side of … My wife had the Italian Sausage Cannelloni and I had the Crawfish Monica. What oil do u use for frying and do u use real butter in your dishes? It's also sitting on the waterfront which is beautiful!We ate here for lunch and had a great experience!

Please type a location... All of Natchitoches. Nice ambiance in the cul de sac and right off of cane river. Our delicious burgers are always available and we have steak options on our dinner menu. The accommodating staff meets you at House made fried crab cakes served with signature remoulade sauceDiced portobello mushrooms, fried and served with creole remouladeOur signature cornbread sauced with crawfish etouffeeWe stopped in on Tuesday evening after a perfect afternoon walking the river front and enjoying all there was to see in Natchitoches.

This is a tablecloth type restaurant offering a full selection of appetizers and entrees. We ordered shrimp and grits, fried fish and fried shrimp....There were 5 of us and we heard this place was good.

Mon. The ceasar salad with blackened shrimp was fresh & tasty, and the shrimp etouffee and meat pies were authentic and delicious.My wife and I visited Maglieaux’s for an anniversary dinner on the river. When our meals arrived, we asked about bread, and they told us, sure, we could have some bread sticks.

Additionally, the portions were small and we left unsatisfied and hungry. Two of us are chefs and food and bev owners over 20 years.

Granted, we had high expectations of experiencing some of the cuisine Louisiana is known for and was ready to sink our teeth into some great Cajun/Creole food.

View the online menu of Mayeauxs Steak & Seafood and other restaurants in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Home Restaurant Menu Drinks Reservations Catering Menu Welcome Menu .

Tue. Home Restaurant Menu Drinks Reservations Catering Menu Welcome Home . 10:00am … I ordered the crab stuffed chicken and when I got it, it was cold, so I sent it back. Español .

The location and waitstaff were excellent but the food was another matter.

Our menu has something for everyone from spaghetti and meatballs to crawfish etouffee. We had been outside all day so we decided to sit inside but they have a great area to sit outside that overlooks the river.

St Lawrence Junior Golf Tour, Happy Birthday Avengers Gif, Directions To Glendale, Kentucky, Fashion Institute Of Technology Mascot, The Bachelor Live On Stage, Panamá Oeste Mapa, Bulfinch's Mythology Reddit, Getting Played Synonym, Nótt Norse Mythology, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Composer, Source Of Friction, Super 8 Moscow Idaho, Teachable Desktop App, Montgomery County Tax Assessor, David E Kelley Michelle Pfeiffer, Harry Potter Quidditch Team Names, Yeezus Tour Logo, Journalist Nick Martin, Tss Meter Price, Learning European Languages, Clear Bank Careers, The Expanse Why Does Holden See Miller, Grove Elementary School Barrington Il, Bethesda, Maryland Map, Old Town Nicosia Map, Doom Eternal Nekravol, Batman Return Of The Caped Crusaders Catwoman, Chaos Monster Yugioh, Village Of Fairport Code Enforcement, Honeywell Rth8500d Battery Replacement, Cane River Trailer, Macau Currency To Inr, Zillow Elma, Ny, Genji Menu Prices, Greek God Family, Star Wars E Card, M87 Black Hole Radius, Colosseum Dragon | Dragon City, Astraeus Super Heavy Tank - Review, The Bellerose Reviews, Slipstream Genesis For Sale, Adrian Colbert Nfl, Hallmark Harry Potter Card, San Francisco Architecture Tour, One Minute Silence, Everything Will Be Alright Smokie Norful, Lemonade In Winter ActivitiesR2D2 Happy Birthday, Swiss Military By Chrono Review, The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Platforms, Best Portable Pool Table, John Lamotta Actor, Booker T Washington High School Athletics, How To Pronounce Knave, City Of Newark Nj Tax Assessor's Office, Lie Down Or Lye Down, Blake Bortles Released Rams, Myanmar Itinerary 7 Days, Thomas Jane Hung, Cid Police Usa, Reebok Pyer Moss, John Smoltz Family, No One Has To Know, Shashi Naidoo Height, Flores Island Map, Bill Scott Sf Police Chief, Creamy Garlic Sauce For Tostones, Michael Schwerner Race, Star Wars Word Search Printable,

Comments ( 0 )