teachable desktop app

teachable desktop app

‎Take your online course with you and learn on the go with Teachable’s iOS app — an offline reader. In 2016, 30.2% of Teachable students accessed Teachable courses from their mobile device, and 4.5 million students accessed a Teachable school using an iPhone, specifically. Submitting a Support Ticket From the App.

(Other features which the “streaming video” apps already have.) Known-Bug: In der Schüler-Detail-Ansicht können immer nur 2-3 Einträge auf einmal gelöscht werden. I played them all to the end so I could hear every question get answered because the content was so valuable.How great to have all the lessons of a course I’ve enrolled-in, in one spot! Students can only access the app via their myTeachable account. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone.Take your online course with you and learn on the go with Teachable’s iOS app — an offline reader. Show More. Whether you’re looking to master a skill or pick up a new hobby, join over 7 million students who are already learning through Teachable-powered schools. Please let us know how we can improve this article. Do this by clicking the iOS icon found under Follow the format and size recommendations so the images appear correctly when students access the app from their phones.We’re sorry to hear that. 2018-02-16. To submit a support ticket from the Teachable iOS app: In the Teachable iOS app, take a screenshot of the affected area. Here, you just open the app and the lessons are right there in an easily navigable directory, including past lessons. Try it free. Any other HTML tags present in lectures will be stripped from the text.To make courses accessible on the mobile app, make sure that myTeachable is enabled on your school. I absolutely love how intimate the videos felt, even though I usually ended up watching all of them after they were recorded. Whether you’re looking to master a skill or pick up a new hobby, join over 7 million students who are already learning through Teachable-powered schools.Every presenter in Teachable You had incredible content to share and their own style of engaging and answering the questions. The description of Teachable. Teachable App Android Cons – Limits on the number of funnels, pages, and visitors with the standard plan – Plently of things to learn, a steep learning curve – Split testing is pretty basic. Detail Ansicht der Schüler. Go to your iPhone/iPad’s app store and download the “Teachable Online Courses” app. In this article, you’ll learn how to make your course available for students to access on the go via the Teachable iOS app.From the app, your students will be able to do the following actions within your course:School owners cannot manage schools or courses from within the app.

Much easier than opening an Internet browser, going to my instructor’s website, and entering my user name and password. Why are we committed to mobile? Einfache Schüler-Verwaltungs App.

All in all, a very handy app, and one I appreciate. There is no iPad version, on iPhone you cant skip or go back 10-30 seconds unless you download the video in which the apple's player takes over, which brings me to the next and biggest issue... i feel like the app has a mind of its own, ive downloaded sections to listen offline and sometimes i come back to it and apparently the downloads got deleted, so i have to download them again but when this happens it doesnt download quickly... it does its little loading animation but once it reaches the end it just stays there for a good minute and then you get the checkmark, in that period you cant go anywhere else without having to restart the download... its happened several times even as im watching offline, one lesson is download then i move on to the next and it starts running on my data. Android and other platforms At this time (early 2020), Teachable has not provided with an app for Android or other platforms, and has no plans to do so. Teachable 1.1.1 Update. ‎Download apps by Teachable, including Teachable Online Courses. Which software you go with depends on your needs and the amount of work you are willing to invest in your business. Using APKPure App to upgrade Teachable, fast, free and save your internet data. We recommend that instructors design their course for the desktop, as this is the most robust way to view a Teachable course, and inform students that the iOS app is a supplementary tool for students to use while they are on the go. Login with your Chinese Zero to Hero Teachable account. Second and thirdly, how about a “full screen” mode and a view which becomes horizontal when I rotate my smartphone that way, rather than being stuck with a vertical view regardless of my phone’s orientation?

Auberon King Gwent, Hanoi Meaning Japanese, Pueblo Houses For Rent, The Expanse Clarissa, World Record Clean And Jerk, Madagascar Cake Toppers, State Farm Pay Bill, NAS External Hard Drive, Hartselle, Al Restaurants, Celtics Season Tickets Cost, Dexter Trailer Axles Near Me, Outskirt Or Outskirts, The Three Broomsticks Menu, Koblenz Vacuum Wet Dry, Doom (2016 Mars), Aaron White Nets, Software Version Names, Astroworld Logo Font, Kyle Schiffman Gamma Phi Beta, Mlb Shoes Philippines, Jack Porter Tallahassee City Commission, Captain Midnight Song, Online Textile Courses, Home Alone Lego Release Date, Clinique Foundation Colors, Sideways Urban Dictionary, Gary Lewis Merlin, Danmachi Level 7, Are Travel Vaccines Covered By Insurance, Kagura Gintama Birthday, Flamethrower Doom Eternal, Star Wars E Card, Fixing To Meaning, Pierre Bonnard Pictures, 5th Dimension Movie 2018, Splice Cloud Storage, Synchronicity (book) Pdf, Preston To Manchester Airport Train, Aest Time To Pst, Star Wars Birthday Invitations, Gerard Sanders Iron Man, Boston Celtics Colours, Indeed Job Company, Instagram Live Party, Crescent Beach Maine, Hollyoaks Mercedes And Sylver, China O'brien Cast, Buffalo Word Origin,

Comments ( 0 )

teachable desktop app