owl city new song

owl city new song

Today Adam has announced that he will release two new songs next week on October 7th. The second track is titled “Tokyo” and features Adam’s new friends SEKAI NO OWARI, who he will be playing with in Japan this weekend! In his words: “New York City” is about the first time I ever really left my hometown and saw some of the world.

“Tokyo” will be made available in Japan in November – but don’t worry Japanese Hoot Owls – it will be worth the wait, and we have something special coming your way in the meantime!

He has generously shared the stems for "New York City", a bright, uplifting Indie Pop tale about chasing your dreams. Get news, tour dates, music and more from Owl City. Watch his announcement below!The first song is titled “You’re Not Alone” and features the amazing Britt Nicole. Watch his announcement below! Both songs will be available on iTunes and other digital retailers. New album, Cinematic, out now!

The first song is titled “You’re Not Alone” and features the amazing Britt Nicole. The second track is titled “Tokyo” and features Adam’s new friends SEKAI NO OWARI, who he will be playing with in Japan this weekend! Today Adam has announced that he will release two new songs next week on October 7th. Owl City hasn't forgotten his small town roots, and he wanted to do something unique with our community.

Best Treatment For Listeria In Sheep, Cuc Vs Cup, Matt Mccarthy Superbugs, Tuf Borland Interception, Harry Potter Birthday Card Pop Up, Service Blueprint UX, Giallo Best Movies, The Magical Revival, Spectrum Bravo App, Philosophy In The Bedroom (1995), Austin American-statesman Sports, Synonyms For Frequently, Acurite Weather Station, Black Pepper Mustard, Funny Vector Characters, Birthday Rose Gif, What Do Rabbits Do In The Winter, Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1 Airlines, Chris Field's Stanford, Tantalus Media Support, Bombarded Meaning In Physics, Platte County School District Map, Runnin Creed Lyrics, Survivor Series 2015, Cow Fever Symptoms, How Tall Is Lamar Jackson, Oneonta City School, Butterscotch Ice Cream Float, Pig Pulse Rate, Royal Oak Charcoal Plant Locations, Taman Soekasada Ujung, Semarang Population 2020, Constantine: City Of Demons: The Movie, Guide To Perfect Health, Carmel Highlands Ranch, Star Wars Ice Cream Cake Carvel, Sigrid Name Pronunciation, Cuba Tourism Board, Tommy Dewey - Imdb, Pokhara Hotels 5 Star, Wharf Cat - Port Aransas, Diebold Csp 200, Enterococcus Faecalis Vs Faecium, How I Spent My Summer Vacation Paragraph For Class 6, Shrimp Ceviche Ingredients, Decorative Stone Nj, Gary Holton Last Episode, Lasco Ford Service, John Laurens Death Letter, + 3moreIrish PubsCrows Nest Pub, Cork's Irish Pub, And More, Open Water IMDb, Alfonso Arau Awards, Faro Technologies Revenue, Harry Potter First Year Book List, Pantha Comic Vine, Eos Vs Ethereum 2019, Allied World National Assurance Company, Commercial Drive Restaurants Lunch, Transferwise Europe Sa Nv Address,

Comments ( 0 )

owl city new song