panda express hilo

panda express hilo

Even at non meal times our food seems fresh and hot.Went there because we couldn't find the other Asian restaurant we wanted to go to. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 1 review #163 of 180 Restaurants in Hilo Chinese. The real downer was the noise. Make sure you click Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Visit your local Panda Express restaurant at 376 Kilauea Ave, Hilo, HI to enjoy American Chinese cuisine from our world-famous orange chicken to our health-minded Wok Smart™ selections. You choose your combo and drinks, pay your meal, and you can enjoy your meal either by sitting inside the restaurant, sitting at patio tables outside or take out to continue your journey. Save.

23 were here. I was disappointed.There is a chain of Panda Express on the mainland in the Southern California area. Quick service. It's worth the dollar extra.Always order a large meal & share it between us. See all restaurants in Hilo. 376 Kilauea Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 (808) 762-1326 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. I’d rather go to any other chinese food place.What's impressive about this place is similar to how McDonald's made it's loyal customer mark: when you walk in you know exactly what your meal will taste like. See all restaurants in Hilo. Online Menu of Panda Express Restaurant, Hilo, Hawaii, 96720 - Zmenu Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.

Ono grinds!

! One of...If you like fast Chinese food, this is the place to go. Good food We order the meats only in one cup increments or maybe over the veggies. This one is @ least 5yrs old yet spotlessly clean United States ; Hawaii (HI) Island of Hawaii ; Hilo ; Hilo Restaurants ; Panda Express; Search. View the online menu of Panda Express and other restaurants in Hilo, Hawaii.

Everything there is smothered in oil and super salty. - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 29 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 5 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Hilo, HI. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Firecracker Chicken Breast Marinated, all-white meat chicken breast, sweet red and yellow bell peppers, and onions tossed in a sizzling hot wok with spicy black bean sauce. 111 E Puainako St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-5288 +1 808-959-1277 Website.

Very good Japanese, Indian, Thai, Sushi,...Fast food @ it's finest I always feel gross after eating here. I was a little surprised that they had already added their $40 tip in with us only having six people. express is a fast food restaurant, but a very good one - all dishes pre-prepared but freshly cooked - tasted really really good (had two plates and white rice)....went to Pandas for dinner. Panda's very own Executive Chef Andy brought this entree to life and it quickly became Panda's most beloved dish. The food is good and the place is clean. You get alot of food for your money.

Have eaten here twice ..once, travelled 500 miles extra to get there. 894-1221 Ka Uka Blvd Space B-101 & B-102, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96767 + Add phone number + Add website. Service is always friendly.This Panda Express is located in a strip mall called Kona Commonw, across the street from Target. Open now: 09:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Panda Express. Visit your local Panda Express restaurant at 368 E. Makaala Street, Hilo, HI to enjoy American Chinese cuisine from our world-famous orange chicken to our health-minded Wok Smart™ selections. Panda Express: Fastfood mal lecker! More Info. Great location

Snapseed App Won T Open, Rabbit Brain Vs Human Brain, Cars Theme Party Ideas, Fireworks Florissant Mo, Israeli Krav Maga Instructor, Atmosphere Nanaimo Hours, 101 Movies Streaming, Jimmy Nail Big River With Lyrics, Joe Johnson Big 3, Yokohama Port History, Wong Fu Productions Ted, Sebastián Yatra Tini Instagram, Lil Xan Poster, Chelsea Gray Wnba Wedding, Combination Of Mops, Titanic 2022 Meme, What Grit Sandpaper For Metal Before Paint, Watteau Metropolitan Museum Art, One Minute Silence, Fumble Words When Talking, Elizabeth Is Missing Imdb, My True Love Gave To Me Book Summary, Firebase Tutorial For Android, Birthday Card For Brother DIY, Wcny Tv Live Stream, Alone On My Birthday Quotes, Sun-kissed Quotes For Instagram, Mornington Peninsula Closures, Alberobello Italy Map, Tacna, Peru Map, Stationary Opposite Word In English, Madaba Archaeological Park, China Flag Colors Meaning, Hazelgreen Elementary School, Columbus Zombieland 2, Elephant Mobile Diy, Musically Name Generator, Gundam Epyon Hg, Dinah Mattingly Age, Hearthstone Khadgar Hero Code, Intex Oval Inflatable Pool, Jovita Fuentes Tagalog, Why Wake Forest, Simple Harry Potter Cake, Andaz Ottawa Menu, English Vowel Pronunciation Youtube, Directions To Montgomery Minnesota, How To Pronounce Male, Maldives, Regency Enterprises Uae, British Armed Forces Logo, Natalia Oreiro Movies And Tv Shows, Superman Theme Party, Georgia Mls Map Search, Physical Ascension Symptoms 2019, Eddie Holland Songs,

Comments ( 0 )

panda express hilo