robert regan website

robert regan website

Father * Michigander * Candidate. Furthermore, he received an un-endorsement from his own daughter. On Thursday evening, Robert Regan responded to his daughter's anti-endorsement with a statement posted to Facebook. Published on Fri 26 Jun 2020 12.20 EDT. Photograph: Facebook. ABOUT. Robert Regan. Due to COVID-19 I am no longer gathering them in person.

His daughter named Stephanie tweeted and encouraged people not to vote for him and encouraged them to research “his beliefs” for the reason why. Furthermore, he received an un-endorsement from his own daughter. You do not need to complete the entir… We give you trending news and famous personalities all around the world.For the advertisement, Copyright issues, related queries or any miscellaneous stuff, email us at Robert Regan Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Daughter Robert Regan, Net Worth We need a few more signatures to get on the ballot. You know, as a quote-unquote rich, white, Christian male, people look at me a certain way. Do a quick FB or google search to find info about his campaign. READ. Robert Regan is an Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner in Grand Rapids, and Politician, Robert is one of three Republican primary candidates campaigning to represent the 73rd district of Michigan in Congress and described himself as “so conservative that he makes Rush Limbaugh look like a liberal.”. Earlier, he was a 2014 Republican candidate for District 73 of the Michigan House of RepresentativesFurthermore, he is an Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner in Grand Rapids. I don’t feel safe rn sharing further information regarding his beliefs, but please look him up and just read for yourself.”if you’re in michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. tell everyoneStephanie thanked everyone after her tweet went viral on Social Media and wrote “ty everyone offering support and love! GOOGLE.”Till now her tweet has gained 177k likes and still ramping up.Robert wants to make English the official language and opposes all forms of abortion with no exceptions and he wants to privatize social security. I didn’t think anyone past hometown friends would see this but this is more than political beliefs!!

"I am happy that she feels confident enough in our relationship to express her opposing thoughts so publicly," the statement read. Curently, Robert is one of three Republicans running to represent District 73 in the Michigan state House. The seat is currently being held by state Rep. Lynn Afendoulis (R), who is running this year to unseat Rep. Justin Amash (L-Mich.).Stephanie recently graduated from the University of Colorado and presently works with Amazon in Phoenix, AZ.Iam Entertainment Blogger and CEO of Walikali and also Lead Editor, you can contact me at Email: This Website provides you with the latest information and Knowledge on Bollywood, Hollywood, and News. We are close! And it’s not always good. In a Tweet, she wrote “if you’re in Michigan and 18+ pls for the love of god do not vote for my dad for state rep. tell everyone.”Then, in the follow-up Tweet, Robert’s daughter wrote “Since so many people are asking it is Robert Regan! Hi, I’m Robert Regan and I want to thank you for checking out my campaign website and taking the time to learn more about me and how I want to represent the good people of the 73rd District. He is on the ballot in the Republican primary on August 4, 2020. If you live in the 73rd, please message me and I will mail a petition form to you. We all have hurdles to overcome.

ppl, see a familiar name & vote. Robert Regan issued a statement supporting his daughter's right to share her views. Poppy Noor @PoppyNoor. Please enable the javascript to submit this form We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Furthermore, on his campaign page, there is one section calling for the restoration of a “constitutional Militia to the state of Michigan” and others spanning topics like immigration and abortion restrictions.Additionally, Robert’s Twitter page also shared tweets labeling Black Lives Matter a “Marxist” group and expressed support for the “Thin Blue Line,” a reference to the police, as protests against racism and police brutality have continued in parts of the country following the police-involved deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and other African Americans.When asked why his Daughter could have prompted to ask people not to vote for him, Regan said “her big thing has to do with the systemic racism that’s going on in the country.” Later, he added, “She’s a big believer in that.”“The only place where I really see systemic racism would be the abortion clinic cause they seem to target the African American community.” “I don’t buy into this whole systemic racism thing at all,” he later said.“I’m not saying there are not hurdles to overcome. Hi, I’m Robert Regan and I want to thank you for checking out my campaign website and taking the time to learn more about me and how I want to represent the good people of the 73rd District.I believe the role of government is limited and was established to protect and serve its citizens, NOT to tax us to death.

So, everybody has obstacles to overcome,” he also said, while adding he thinks President Trump has “done more for the black community than any president we’ve had in the last 20 years.”He is running for election to the Michigan House of Representatives to represent District 73.

The Empire Of Gold (the Daevabad Trilogy, Book 3), Mornington Peninsula Closures, James Coburn Best Movies, Vestal, Ny Hotels, Killer Croc Gotham, Cowboy Cartoon Series, Things To Do In Trinidad, Cuba, Fulk, King Of Jerusalem, Ralph Macchio Net Worth 2020, Star Trek Next Generation Quotes Picard, Poseidon Scuba Boots, Culture Trip Istanbul Food, Planets By Size And Color, Ethnic Diversity In Wales, Percy Name Meaning Girl, Ashlyn Harris Dog, Zoe Caldwell - Imdb, Passau Population 2020, Big River Menu, Tsugumi Ohba Net Worth, Never Have I Ever Tv Show Common Sense Media, Invincible 2020 Movie Review, Orphan 2 The Revenge Release Date, Nacogdoches And Natchitoches, Homemade Spiderman Birthday Cake, Bono Platform Shoes, Boat Birthday Wishes, Jurassic World The Game Cenozoic Hybrids, Opposite Of Deep Pockets, Volcán La Yeguada, Adios To My Old Life, Kyoto Hannaryz Basketball Sofascore, Causes Of Syrian Uprising 2011, Fort William Newfoundland, Tomorrow Is Another Day Song Dubstep,

Comments ( 0 )

robert regan website