rocket league amustycow

rocket league amustycow

We played like 3 games together and then received a beating on a 1V1.Review: Musty didn’t wast any time getting straight into the analysis providing deep insight into the mind of an experienced GC player. I’m incredibly satisfied and happy that I chose to do this.

10/10 I like him Awesome coach. When we played a few games together he pointed out a couple more things that could use some work but I definitely felt like I was making less of the mistakes he pointed out.

What amazed me is that within an hour after the coaching session just by applying his rotations/placement advices, my game life entirely changed (though i’m C1) !

Highly recommend spending a session with him for any playlist.

Musty went into extreme depth during the replay analysis, explaining how my decision making was positive and negative. Coach "Musty" (amustycow) is a 5x Grand Champion ranked Rocket League player, with 4,000+ logged hours of game time, who has been in the top 100 multiple times Playing with those higher level players (A lot of grand champs) really really opened my eyes to what rocket league truly is.

If you are looking for the coach for you look no further, Musty is the man.I am more than overwhelmed with the amount and quality of feedback I received from musty during my coaching session.

Once opened to the world of GC was when I noticed all the mistakes I was making. He pointed out some key areas I need to improve on and I look forward to applying what I have learned to my games.

You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order.

Screen time isn’t recommended for someone recovering from a concussion, and Musty's mom didn’t like the thought of him playing Call of Duty: Black Ops for long periods of time due its violence, so they compromised on Rocket League for short play sessions. You are amazing keep being great! Getting beat normally isn’t fun, but getting beat by Musty is (He even did the “unstoppable move” on me). "Dealing with post-concussion syndrome was one of the worst things to happen in my life. Every time someone shares a sick clip of a Musty Flick they pulled off in a ranked match, they have amustycow to thank. He pointed out all sorts of things, some mistakes I knew about but importantly things I didn’t realise were mistakes and just general things I really need to work on to improve.

If you’re serious about getting better he’ll give you all the tools and advice you need to improve, this coming from a c2. After the 2’s matches, we played a 1v1 and it was super fun. "Then, in 2016, all that time in Free Play paid off. Overall 10/10 would get coached again.Musty and I spent about 3 hrs working on my 1’s game since I am currently c3 in 2’s and 3’s I felt that would be the best place to work on.

Will definitely be training again with him in the future. First match was watching Musty set up bounce dribbles as well as power shots. id definitely order another session in the future.Amazing coaching session!

It got me thinking and it opened my mind to what I should be working on if I want to improve.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to get better at Rocket League and climb the ranks. Musty literally will stop and analyze every single second of the game basically and help you visualize not only what you did right and wrong but also gives you other scenarios to think about instead. Went so much in-depth, almost from second to second.

He is very patient and goes over everything in depth. Third match was a regular 1v1 where he blew me out of the water. A very enlightening experience that I would recommend to anyone fighting up the ranks!Musty took his time analyzing each play from the replay I sent him.

There aren’t many content creators who share a name with a Rocket League trick reserved for elite players. I will learn and implement the changes he suggested and get another session for sure!P.S. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.

Helped me tremendously was a d3 played some ranked matches with him and actually preformed very well against c3s we lost 1/4 the first game was a loss after that we ran though each team and i wasnt bottom scoreboard any of the games.

I asked a lot of questions and Musty had a lot of input so we analyzed a reply for the most part. We started by going over some replays where he pointed out both things I did right and wrong, and what would have been better alternatives. The 19 year old from Atlanta is in the upper echelon of Rocket League YouTube creators, and it happened in part by a top notch work ethic.

Also he breaks down hypothetical situations and clarifies what you should do in those situations.

Swayam Exam Fee Refund Status, Aldi Talk Recharge, Graceland Jungle Room, Happy Birthday Avengers Gif, Northern Liberties Outdoor Restaurants, Downfall Netflix Usa, Costa Del Sol Malaga, Etruscan Alphabet Chart, Doom 2016 Map Legend, Killer Croc Gotham, Galatea App Millennium Wolves, Tilman Fertitta Show, War Nurse Movie, Ethiopia Health Statistics, Vampire Lord Summoners War, Myself In Telugu, Being Alone On Your Birthday Quotes, Godzilla Birthday Cake, Blue Keshi Lyrics, Gerard Sanders Iron Man, Siena Agudong Instagram, Synology Nas Rs3617, Toulouse - It Always Happens This Way Translation, Symmetry Meaning In Tamil,

Comments ( 0 )

rocket league amustycow