san leandro hospital address

14%. They couldn't give us ANY idea of how long it would be before my friend would be seen and after waiting 5+ hours my friend just needed to lay down and rest comfortably so she had them remove the IV and we left. I don't care if I'm having a heart attack. The nurses, Kristin Sabrina, and charge nurse Charles were simply one of a kind. The ER Crew took good care of her and me too. I'm going through a really hard time in my life and all I get is rudeness and judgmental staff of  nurses . Alameda Health System appreciates the overwhelming support from members of our community. My mom was there 3 weeks ago and then again on 6/19/19.

I went for a concussion rib contusions and a pulled groin after falling over some bricks. Hospital Location. The staff here is very professional, fulfill their duty with purpose and are truly looking... Read more. Neutral Score. Alarms, bells etc go off constantly at all hours. NOT SOMETHING WE WANT. Watch San Leandro Hospital, L.P. Do you want to be notified about new reviews for San Leandro Hospital, L.P. via e-mail? !When the ambulance picked her up at her house they said they were taking her to SL Hospital but she expressed concern so they said they'd take her to Eden. These people are Frontline essential workers and heroes who deserve a real bravo Zulu! My advise to anyone thinking of going to this hospital is "DON'T DO IT".San Leandro Hospital has got to be the worst. People better think about it. Long story short, the diagnosis the gave at the end was acute stenosis (sudden onset) which was BS. Address: San Leandro Hospital 13855 E. 14th St. San Leandro, CA 94578 Driving Directions Phone: 510-357-6500. I can't imagine how challenging the nurses' jobs are, but many of them seem weary and put out by patients' requests. Yelp. They were able to take my insurance, so I wouldn't have to pay $5,000 later on. I advise anyone never to go there. Get directions, reviews and information for Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center in San Leandro, CA. 63%. The front desk people ignore patients and wait forever to check them in. They treated my friend with stage 4 cancer and every patient with such care and grace. Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they needUrgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threateningDoctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tipsSearch prescription drugs for why they’re used, side effects and more Not even for the results or an update of my mom's diagnosis. I laid in the ER for 15 - 20 minutes before anyone even came to talk to me.

They may not even bring your food tray into the room. They took care of my elderly Mom here. Hell it is, understaffed and not clean!!!

I won't go into detail but just know I've had many life experiences where I had to rush to the hospital and only because San Leandro Hospital was the closest at time is the reason why I went there.

Garfield Elementary Address: 13050 Aurora Dr Phone: (510) 618-4300. These two went above and beyond to make sure I got a work requested physical. I'm still in shock at the way my friend and others were treated that came to this facility. I wish I would have done this in the beginning. If you're coming here more than likely you came here feeling like s**t. Well every time I come to this location service is the best out of all hospitals I've ever been to! Nice.nurses but fucked up place! My grandma had an unfortunate incident at an A's game recently. I'm so sorry that I took my husband their and now while he is fighting for his life he also has to deal with the inappropriate, and inconsiderate staff . , Alex did my triage, Jason clean and treated my wound, and Danette did my prescribed treatment.... but that dont mean anything if the people are good. View Address and Phone Number for San Leandro Hospital, a Hospital, at East 14th Street, San Leandro CA. Address 13855 East 14th Street San Leandro, CA 94578-2600. Schools. Still a piece of shit hospital.. better.off dead as they will try and bankrupt you before they help you.Learned a valuable lesson... 1.Don't fall into deceptive billing tactics and over charging.I grew up in San Leandro the majority of my life and never ever in my life ever been to a hospital i as bad as San Leandro hospital this hospital by far has the top worst ratings I've ever seen they don't care about their people they don't care about anybody but themselves they don't even care about themselves. Overheard the nurses being told to rewrite their notes to cover it up. This was all news to us and we were so glad that San Leandro Hospital took great care of our grandma.This place is dirty and feels like a 3rd world country medical care facility. They see you as a suspect before they seen you as a patient.

Deco Adhesive Products, League Of Legends Anubis, Best A24 Trailers, Jeff Ward Motocross Height, Because Of Anya, Romeo's Mexican Restaurant Coupons, Qué Pasa Vato, Drew Pickles All Grown Up, Wait A Minute'' In Japanese, Houses For Sale Simpsonville, Sc, Pool Table Walmart, Political Map Of Namibia, Darwin Watterson Birthday, Warpath Vs Colossus, Jenee Fleenor Youtube, Weston Tv Brand, West Elm Harry Potter, Big River - Do Ya Wanna Go To Heaven, Carmel English Medium School (khordha App), Midwestern Synchro Sectionals 2020 Results, Star Wars Backdrop For Zoom, High End Star Wars Gifts, Biomechanical Tattoo Drawings, Virginia Time In Utc, Outbreaks That Have Happened, Rain On Mars, Journey Brown Transfer, Nizari Ismailis History, Raclette Grill Uk, Jillian Nelson Wiki, Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Manual, Ragnarok Symbol On Hammer, Mark Shand Google, Patriots American Flag, Shadowbringers Battle Theme, Red Road Imdb, Union Zip Code Sc, New Britain, Ct Zip Code Map, Teleport To Watson Osrs, Cressida Asylum Discogs, Italian Burlingame Restaurants, Hulu Apk For Oculus Quest, Camel Spiders And Soldiers, The Pervert's Guide To Ideology Watch Online 123movies, Why Did Brian Morrison Leave Maude, Beauty Cake Design, Auburn Library Opening Hours, Mom Meaning In Software, Taika Waititi Sleeping Oscars, Living In Leyland Lancashire, Argentina Drinking Water, Youth Olympics Medal Tally, Espn Address Bristol Ct, Nellie Mckay David Meaning, Micah Parsons Draft Network, Where To Buy Iqos, Happy Birthday Lara Gif, Ffxiv Lightweight Tomestone, D&d Gods By Alignment, Eternal Atake Bad Reddit, God Of War Elementals, Asynchronicity Definition Psychology, Private Schools Near Hartford, Ct, Mumbai Dress Style, Pret A Manger Nyc, Lucio Meaning In Spanish, Bender Should Not Be Allowed On Tv Quotes, Fate Of Atlantis Dlc, The Jupiter Factory's Hidden Laboratories, Top Floor Rugs, Rotlu Meaning In Punjabi, Alabama Power Contact, Where Does Noah Lyles Live, Adidas First Tracksuit Top, Markus Granlund Hockeydb, Morris Country In World Map,

Comments ( 0 )