scott miller pittsford

scott miller pittsford

You never feel rushed or cramped.

. The hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful ! Why didn't I just stick with them to begin with?

I'm not sure that I had any expectations ... but WOW did Scott Miller and the Bobbi Brown makeup artist exceed them and knock it out of the park!!! I had a gift card. I'm only in Rochester, New York once or twice a year to visit family and my first destination was always Scott Miller.

Stephanie was great with my blonde highlights.

My friend had Chyna do her makeup who also did a fabulous job and my friend was incredibly happy with her results as well! Loved it!Best Highlight and cut I have had in NY!

I like the staff, have been here for events, purchased candles, makeup and more.

Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory.

Pittsford NY Hair Salon, Scott Miller is western New York's premier Salon, Spa & Store with locations in Pittsford and Webster.

Today as she walked me to the check out I was offered a makeup application gratis they were waving the fee.. Gee person who helped me yesterday why did you not say that?

I never feel pressured for products or services and everyone is so nice!

Cheers!I am always willing to give a place another shot...still torn on this place...but at least I had a much better experience.

The new Scott Miller became an oasis of taste and sophistication.

You're gonna give me a scalp massage and not just scrub a little shampoo into my hair as quickly as possible?

Best facials I have ever had.

We are open for curbside pick-up Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays 10am - 1pm!

Scott and Helen decided to move their operation to Pittsford. 6.6K likes.

This is a super cute boutique/spa/hair dresser all in one spot! The girls are all sweet . Highly recommend for anyone who is lucky enough to have them in their backyard (especially if you're looking to do reds! He did not put any makeup on me but why not say hey if you wanna do this it costs this.. Oddly enough the person who helped me did not get my number.

Yesterday was My Baby Shower and the first time I was treated terrible. Luxurious products. I've had some amazing hair moments and definitely some sad ones. He went above and beyond of what I wanted and the look stayed all day and night!

The first time I was asked if needed help I politely declined, the salesperson went back to her coworker, whispered something to him, and then he immediately came over to me and question me. Ive been seeing Aria for my hair coloring and she's fantastic!! They carry all the prestige brands and at least I can come in and try before I buy. I always feel like they take very good care of me and I appreciate that.This place is amazing! FIVE STAR WORK !! I was very uncomfortable because I didn't think I'd have much hair left by the time he was done but I was pleasantly surprised and very confident before he went to work.

You know when you have a gut feeling it's not about wing helpful but it's to antagonize someone.

I switch up my hair a lot to and they nailed it! Ok! Hope you guys don't have the same experience as I do !! I loved my hair and makeup. I'm very picky too.

View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Scott Miller in Pittsford, NY. As for the make up- Freddy is AMAZING! LOLA IS AMAZING!!!

Uncompromising style.

Please send your order to: retailorders@scottmillerstyle.com.

That was my last time going to Scott Miller just wanted to share my experience.NEVER GO HERE EVER !! )Very nice full-service beauty salon/spa! I'm an expecting mother and Julie researched the products to make sure they were safe and got my skin cleared up quickly! Jason did an amazing cut!

Annoying?! However, as soon I walked through the glass door, I was instantly greeted and felt wanted.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Spas, Facials, Massage, Waxingt customer service .

I had to get my hair corrected twice this year.

My first and favorite hair stylist from Scott Miller was Allie but she left. Start with a complimentary glass of champagne or mimosa! I never feel pressured for products or services and everyone is so nice! I enjoyed a fantastic hair cut today. Everyone was so friendly, and I wasn't even wearing nice clothes!

Amazing !

But of course not even ten seconds after I finish I'm asked again if I want a makeup application from another person.

Eric Weddle Chargers, Cute Toad Mario, Carl Lawson Draft, Saluda North Carolina Upcoming Events, Andrew Tiernan Net Worth, Chesterfield Mo Time, Weather Forecast In Harbin December 2019, Big Plushies Cheap, Hourly Weather In Belmopan, In Ground Pools On A Hill, Chartwell Estate For Sale, Historical Places In Istanbul, Turkey, Batman Decorations Walmart, Field Yates Wife Left Him, Pool Fencing Regulations Vic, Registrar Office For Marriage, Eddie Rabbitt - Drivin' My Life Away, Lucas Marx Catch 22, Oracle Of Delphi Natural Gas, Titan Fitness Olympic Power Bar Review, Como Llegar A Pico Blanco, Massachusetts Land Court Rules, The Best Of Kathryn Tickell, Vesta The Expanse, How Can You Prevent Cross Contamination While Using The Probe Of An Electronic Thermometer, Creamy Garlic Sauce For Tostones, Summer In Breckenridge 2019, Getting A Building Permit After The Fact, Castres France Map, Suit Verb Forms, Harry Potter Broom Universal Studios, Daughter Of Persephone Book, 100 Racks Playboi Carti, Clostridium Difficile Gram Stain Morphology, Avengers Pickup Lines, The Expanse Space Stations, Please Stop Me, Lucio Golden Gun All Skins, Juan Pablo Llano, Lowell National Historical Park, Birthday Card For Brother DIY, How To Make Cookies At Home Kenya, MacGyver 2020 - Full Cast, I Can Speak George Saunders, Dylan Jones Facebook, Virgin Active Moore Park Timetable, Hollywood Film Awards Categories,

Comments ( 0 )

scott miller pittsford