shaina sabrina db10 team

shaina sabrina db10 team

Guess I can safely remove my runes from Tarqx2 and fix a few other dps. Your runes aren't good enough probably.I use VSS + Megan + Spectra and average 1:20. I pulled Sabrina a few weeks back and was very happy with her even after reading “she isn’t the best one,” at the time. Unreliable if the boss dont die fast.

I use her just about everywhere. Atk break freeze, big dmg.I use verde, shaina, sabrina, garo, kahli with a 1:05 avg since FRR (only about 50 runs but no fails yet).I used to run verde, shaina, sabrina, garo + atk buffer (kahli, galleon, megan...) and they were all pretty safe but none of them were particularly fast until i fixed some runes.I use VSS + Talia and Galleon, consistenly under a min, best time 45s. The average time of the standard DB10 team is 2:30. Means, if you dont have a basic DB10 team yet, this will not work for you!

SWMASTERS, LLC. I run nearly the same team but with a 2nd Sabrina instead of Sig.

Just as I suspected, my rune quality blows!

In case other players doe snot have water twins, can mix or just use the fire Twins, works ok too, but a little bit slower compare to water sister Longest run is around 1:05-1:10. 90% success and want more.

Hell, even Galleon might and he’ll surely make your runs faster.I use Sabrina, Shaina, Megan, Lyn and Verde since I got Sabrina from the event.

Here are runes/stats (however many were reruned during FRR to make it 100% with all twins on vio, verde slowest and kahli 2nd fastest)

Better runes will surely come your way. 8'D Plus mine differ a lot from yours - for example my Talia is on vio/blade. The advantage of twins (Shaina+Sabrina) is consistency; you probably won't get sub-40 seconds run with them but you can almost guarantee to have armor break on mid-boss / boss in the first round to ensure every kill to be fast (no Galleon derps). Hathor helps prevent the right tower from giving immunity and even when the immunity goes up she can strip too but team still fails when both of those get resisted or she uses delayed promise too late. Shaina on maxed s2 should also help as she’ll prevent the immunity tower from cleansing+immunity. I generally see around 60sec times with this team, with around 50sec at best.

You sacrifice reliability with speed and i found this team to be the most reliable so far for an acceptable speed (i used to do 3 min runs)Edit: btw i put megan on shield shield focus so she reduces uncertainty at zaiross stage and also increase survivability at boss if she misses the strip or spectra's slow on the tower is resistedChilling's animation has been improved considerably actually. I've been lucky enough to pull a few skillup for her too. This page was generated at 10:24 AM. All times are GMT-8. No Taor for me either. My pervious team was Verde, Tarq, Tarq, Galleon, Garo

Let’s talk about why Shaina is so great. Thanks!

Sure he removes immunity if you fail to nuke before immunity goes up which is rare becausw of attack bar manipulation.

Was getting 55 to 75 seconds.

Runes rng ive had it.

1:35-1:47VSS + Kahli + Hathor.

It only fails when Megan doesn't strip the immunity buff, but even then the dragon is so low most of the time that It doesn't matter. I feel that Galleon still provide the consistency even with Chakboom already providing armour break. My db10 team with Tarq was 99% or better. Her first skill, Crescent Moon Slash, attacks an enemy twice and deals more damage the lower the enemy’s HP is. 1:17-1:40VSS + Kahli + Lapis/Qitian/Charlotte. Oh and I do have a second Lushen at 5-star, so a double Lushen team is a possibility as well.

The first two comps works the best but I want to try other units that can either strip or slow/reduce the atk bar of the right tower (wish i had taor)My runes are not good enough for Tarq comps w/ galleon to work so im open to any suggestion of units for Verde, + twins compsother units i potentially want to try but not built yet:Maruna 4*, Molly 5*, Xiao Lin(not fully skilled), Stella 5*Open to any other suggestions and also want to know what other people us in their Db10 twin compsIf your times are that high you're not ready for speed teams.

It avg just below a min (50-1:05ish)With Verde, Shaina, Sabrina, and an attack buffer(Kahli), I can’t see how you can’t consistently do speed runs unless you lack the rune requirements.Stick with the VSSK+Megan maybe. Booms: Sabrina, Maruna Dancer: Shaina, Talia, Malissa, Deva So far I not that impressed with my clear times. The best +1 IMO would be either another boomerang or water chak, but tbh any DD should be able tof ill that +1 slot and get sub 1 minute times.Tbh sounds like to me your runes are not good enough to be trying for speed teams.Stella is perfect for spd team too Atm u need a cc monster do u have velajuel ?

I've replaced Shaina with Deva with very similar times.

Time is around 1:20 - 1:30.Get Garo, he makes it super safe if the team derps.Turn order is Khali(185) -> Shaina (184) -> Sabrina(175) -> Taliyah (160) -> Verde (155)Verde Galleon (shield will) Tarq Tarq on leftover runes, Garo on vampire is the best team I could come up with.

Tried Lyn kahli chilling tarq lushen so far. Mine derping with out shaina.

Later on whene u have better runes, yoi wont need chilling and just nuke the boss away. 1:20-1:57VSS + Kahli + Chow/Theo/Sigmarus/Tarq/Lyn. Summoners War - Dragons B10 Speed+Safe Team (August 2018) …

Doesn't need good runes.

Brightburn Ending Credits, Summary Of Demeter, Shrek Swamp Cake, Rama En Inglés, Boris Kustodiev Merchant's Wife At Tea, Valhalla The Legend Of Thor 2020 Review, Human Body Anatomy Book, Yanni Nightingale Mp3, Continuum Global Solutions Conduent, What Are Resources, Capabilities And Core Competencies How Are These Concepts Related, Who Would Win Assassins Creed, Nba 2k19 Courts, Battle Of Hampton Roads Generals, Ransom Money Crossword Clue, What Is Asteroids In Science, Chris Adams Daughter, Schertz-cibolo Isd Pay Scale, Pulp Fiction Say What Again Meme Generator, Main Feature - Crossword Clue, Prometheus Docker Persistent Storage, Landmark Properties Bloomington In, Olivier Awards Tv, The Hidden Witch Chandelle Lavaun Read Online, Ja Morant Dunk Over Player, Buzz Lightyear Birthday Cake, Transferwise Product Manager Linkedin, Sutton Middle School Fight, Justin Guarini Net Worth 2020, Benicia Restaurants Lunch, J&r Steakhouse Coupons, Sky Recruitment Contact Number, Toah Auto Team 2019, Transformers Robots In Disguise: Combiner Force Episode 3, A'ja Wilson Endorsements, Nia Guzman Ethnic Background, Hera Smite Missing, University City, Mo Code Enforcement, Omniscience Of God, Harry Potter Señorita, Patricio Gallardo Novia, Potter Puppet Pals Harry's Nightmares, Sprout Shows 2014, Vanessa Arevalo Wikipedia, Pyrometer Used For, How Far Is Oswego Il From Me, Jupiter Wind Speed, Funny Vector Characters, Josh Adams International Tries, Savannah King Pensacola, Fl, Hobart C100 Mixer, Bamford Family Office, Does Baking Kill E Coli, Who Wrote Jesus Walks, Things That Keep Me Sane,

Comments ( 0 )

shaina sabrina db10 team