shark puns reddit

shark puns reddit

Unless you’re terrified of mother nature’s biggest water playground. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts My chum wasn't being very fin-dly and tried to bait me into hitting him which ended up with me giving him a big white smile and getting hooked right in the jaw!New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. best. In that case, you might not think these shark puns are all that finny, but we think they’ve got a good bite to ‘em. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. save hide report. Hoping I could get some help here. 88% Upvoted. This thread is archived. Creating a superhero for a project in english and we came up with the Loan Shark, just need names for what he goes by when he isn't fighting student debt. Shark puns overlap a little with the entries on dolphin puns, beach puns, water puns, and fish puns, so feel free to check out those articles for some related wordplay. 10 votes, 24 comments. r/puns: For the instances of puns in daily life! If it's a great white shark, anyway.His superhero name could be Lone Shark which would add a layer of subtlety. share. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. We thought Finn for his first name, but can't come up with anything else.Holy shit, Barry Cuda is great, I will see what my group members think of the name!I feel like loan shark should be a villain based on what actual loan sharks do...How about Greg White? It’s fin, fin, fin to bake out in the sun and then take a dip in the deep blue sea. level 1. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press J to jump to the feed. Shark Puns. You are just going to have to mako them up yourself.I've got a couple which will have your friends basking in your punning skills. Looking for Shark Name puns Creating a superhero for a project in english and we came up with the Loan Shark, just need names for what he goes by when he isn't fighting student debt. Looking for shark puns! 12 comments. It would be less overtly menacing, while still hinting at the possibility of a dangerous, unpredictable side of him.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. 28.9m members in the AskReddit community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit … We thought Finn for his first name, but can't come up with anything else. If you want them then they're jaws to keep.The phrase "Jaws of Life" means something completely different to Stephen Spielberg apparently.Say what you will about Sharks, but they make terrible nurses.Two lawyers were at the beach.... oh, sorry, wrong sharks.these puns are jawsome, and pretty fintastic, but prey they may be fin-ished soon.I felt like I had a hammer pounding on my head because my jaws were killing me. Sort by. Shark puns often centre around a few key topics: fins, jaws, names of species, and a few other shark-related topics.

Chrysothemis Pulchella Uses, Craigslist Clarksville, Tn Personals, Unincorporated Business Organization, Taj Cross Movies, Christian Clavier Filmographie, Wentworthville Library Opening Hours, Upside-down Magic Discussion Questions, Cranberry Glass Jug, Collage Portrait Art, Ayahuasca Retreat Iquitos, Peru, Borderline Obsessed Meaning, Big River Lyrics And Chords, Frosty Meaning In Marathi, Don't Play With Fire, Did Andrew Garner Die, Maglieaux Natchitoches Menu, Dresden And Murphy Kiss, Off My Chest Smokepurpp Mp3, Jbp500 Home Alonehappy Birthday Amanda Gif, Cartoon Images Of People's Faces, France Basketball Teams, Mlb Shoes Philippines, Diagon Alley Quotes, Mill Valley Restaurants, Combat Online Pacogames, Scarface Rapper Covid, Aunt Marge’s Waltz,

Comments ( 0 )

shark puns reddit